Holiday2Go

• Trip Completed Yes (5) · No
Kevin Varma
Kevin VarmaSydney, NSW

Epic Holiday

My friend and I booked this Perth-Melbourne trip for mid 2021 but COVID & border closures postponed it twice and finally until June 2022.

The change was easy and the staff at holiday2go were helpful. We finally ticked off one from our “bucket list”.

• Booking TypeAccommodation and Tour
Sharon
SharonSydney, NSW

Airlie beach accommodation

• Booking TypeAccommodation and Tour

Very professional service , totally very happy

My partner And I bought the $299 package from jessica.
The package arrived on time. We made a booking on behalf of our friends who just got married. Like the fact that the vouchers are fully transferable.

• Trip Completed Yes

This was our first booking

This was our first booking with holiday2go. They made the process very easy and we’re always available with a quick reply when I had questions.

We stayed at the Bali sea escape beach club. The property was great and the staff were friendly. Nice quite spot on the water with a good bar and restaurant.

• Booking TypeAccommodation
Booking Services

Find out how Holiday2Go compares to other Booking Services

GREAT PRICE AND SERVICE

I purchased the $299 package from these guys and received 10 accommodation vouchers which can be used across multiple destinations. They have also sent me a voucher which gives me access to popular golf courses across the country. Can’t wait to redeem them. GREAT service .5 stars.

• Booking TypeAccommodation, Flights and Tour