HolisticPage

HolisticPage

1.7

If you cant provide the service then close the business and retire..

Once this company provided great service...But l recently sent the online order for $220.00 worth of books and received an email back that they couldn't process none of it the owner said..... Because they were old titles or they were no longer being published and to top it of he said well we don't keep any stock on hand these days either? Like what the? I was so shocked at his couldn't care~less attitude I just asked for the return of my money back and hung up.

Sadly everything he told me was untrue the books I wanted were very obtainable in other places and I have since purchased them all elsewhere. Time to retire sir ...Don't advertise falsely a service that you can no longer provide. Go and relax and close up shop.

Western Australia

Western AustraliaPerth, WA

Terrible customer service

Tried to call to find out if the book was in stock and they couldn't/wouldn't help me at all - kept referring me to their website.

No service - No product !

I am beginning to wonder if this site is actually functioning within an ethical business manner?
    I placed an order Oct 2015. Followed up via emails, phone call this year. One response, product not in stock.
    Purchaser beware!

Book Shops

Find out how HolisticPage compares to other Book Shops

Tony

TonyVictoria

Allways had excellent transactions

I am surprised by the other reviews as I have found the opposite. I have had around 30 purchases over about 8 years and never had a hitch. They always let me know if titles are unavailable. Purchase and postage always reasonable. My contacts with them were friendly and responsive.

Worst Service I Have Experienced on the Internet

I have tried 2 times now to order through holisticpage.com.au and both times have been very disappointing. On both occasions after not receiving anything after over 2 weeks an email confirmed no stock available and after agreeing to wait heard nothing more from the company. If I were you I would source books from elsewhere. Either have the wrong processes in place or the owner has no interest in what could be a great book service with great titles.

Long delays, poor communication

Books that were marked as in stock took weeks of emails to arrive. Still waiting on one item that I have since seen cheaper in several shops. Phone number not connected. Could not recommend.

Bleedin Holiday

Bleedin Holidaykikia

Serveal orders cancelled!

Me and my sister have tried several times to place a order for rare books on their site (manga books). But unfortunately on every single occasion they would process the order claiming that the books are available, then anything from 3 days to 2 weeks later we will receive a email stating that every single item was unavailable from them and their suppler, so they are unfortunately not checking if they can Really receive the products, they probably check other sites and try to sub-sell. we attempted about 5 or 6 orders all above $70 and a couple over $100. risking to much money on every occasion with no products to show for it.Thankfully you get a full refund including postage.