Holle Organic Formula

Holle Organic Formula (page 2 of 2)

Infant 1, Infant 2, Growing-up 3, Growing-up 4

4.1

• Breastfed Child Yes (100%) · No (0%)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (100%) · No (0%)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (0%) · No (100%)
Nicole

NicoleMelbourne

Couldn't be happier.

I wanted a formula that was organic, gentle on tummies and actually smelt and looked normal. My baby was mixed fed from early on and didn't notice a difference between my breastmilk or the formula. Haven't had any problems with gas or reflux. I prepare it the same as any other formula with no issues. And I store it in an air tight container to last 3-4 weeks. It is a little more expensive than other formulas but it's definitely worth it.
Next best thing to breast milk. Gentle on tummies and organic.
A little expensive but if you shop around (online) you can get it cheap.

EV79Lawton

EV79LawtonWA, 6018

Choose the right one for my child

After reading the reviews, I have decided to give a go to try on this formula for my baby boy.
it smells nice compare to Nan HA and my baby boy is happy with it too.
It's expensive and not widely available at all the shops, but I believe it's worth it especially for the first 6 months for the baby.
No upset stomach and smells like milk!
Expensive, not available at all shops

Pioria

PioriaAdelaide, SA

The perfect alternative to breast milk!

Baby Formulas

Find out how Holle Organic Formula compares to other Baby Formulas

Larabella

LarabellaCanberra

Amazing. The formula you've been searching for.

cowboy1

cowboy1

Good

Karina
Karina

is this one safe for newborns I ve run out of infant 1?

carlosmarina

carlosmarinaAU

My daughter drinks this without any hesitation. She sleeps well and its good for her belly. I tried to give her Karicare Gold but after a week she still wasn't drinking as much, wasn't having as many wet nappies and seemed to vomit more - I went back to Holle and we're all a lot happier :)
Daughter loves it
Made by European company dedicated to formula
Organic
Its not as convenient to make as supermarket brands
Its double the price

You get what you pay for a very good organic formula that my daughter enjoys and thrives on. This is no substitute for breast milk but it is the next best thing.
My daughter took to this straight from breastfeeding. She has never had any difficulties and this was the first formula that she went onto. It was important to me that we used organic formula. Ingredients follow very strict EU guidelines.
Very hard to get if not from website and price varies. It is expensive compared to other formulas.

BigThreeMoM

BigThreeMoMasked

Organic Formula Infant 1

My son is 8 months old and I am thinking about switching his milk to Holle goat and I wanted to know about the taste. I have tried Gerber Organic milk and he would not drink it at all. how is the taste if my son has already gotten use to the US based formula that is, what I seem to think, is sweet unlike organic?

Maria M
Maria M

My girl likes the taste even though I think the smell is a bit strong she is 6 months now and we have started no2.. I don’t think it’s sweet but then again I haven’t tried any US formulas.. up to you really..

Addieasked

Organic Formula Infant 1

I just prepared Holle Goat Milk formula for the first time and noticed that there are clumps is that normal?

Jasna
Jasna

It is but you need to shake it really well so it dissolves. I noticed clumps when formula was close to expiry date and also when we did not close the box properly and air got in.

Addie

Thanks for confirming Jasna! I did double check the expiration date on the package and it said Feb 2018 and it was a brand new box that I opened, I also tasted the milk to make sure it didn't taste spoiled and it tasted fine, I just was not sure about the clumps. Thanks again =)

Mlove
Mlove

agree with Jasna. it can be the air. just make sure you shake it well in boiled water.

Yolita

Yolitaasked

Organic Formula Infant 1

Hi! I would like to know if somebody has the same issues as my daughter.
She was having fevers that comes and goes and loosing hair since feeding her with Holle. She is 3 months old and I'm mixing the formula with purified bottle water (not boiled) and Nordics Organic Baby DHA. I also use probiotics from Narrow babies.
She doesn't have any other symptoms only low grade fever every other day and hair loss.
I stopped the formula about a week ago and the fevers have disappeared the same day that I fed her with other formula, also the hair loss. I stopped also the Dha and probiotics with it.
Any thoughts?
Have you heard about it? It looks like intoxication to me.
Thank you.

lisette

If you are not breastfeeding, looking for a good formula try Honest company organic babyformula. It's sold online & target as well. they are helpful there number is 1 (888) 862-8818 do not five the baby tap water or any other water if not boiled. Boil her water and let it cool . But if possible buy nursery water with NO FLOURIDE. I'm sorry to hear about your little baby having fever & loosing hair. I have a 4 year old and 4 month old infant so my heart goes out to how you feel.

lisette

Hi yolita I also wanted to mention the honest formula you will need to buy the dha drops separate but it will last a while. You only use it once a day in a bottle. But I would not give tour baby anything extra, only a good formula and read if it comes with dha or not & if it doesnt then you buy the dha drops separate. What does your pediatrician say about hair loss and fever ?