Verifiedhollowayremovals.com.au🏆 2024 Award

96% · 93737 · 4%

Hannah W.
Hannah W.

Would recommend

Pedro and his team took great care of our furniture and walls. Can’t thank them enough for making our moving day so smooth.
Nareen
Nareen2 posts

Ontime , safe shifting , overall service was good i am satisfied
Andrew B.
Andrew B.

Short street move

Ranaldo and Raff were amazing, in and out in two hours and so professional. Would highly recommend them to anyone
Ryan N
Ryan NSydney, NSW

Fabiano & Rodrigo

Fabiano & Rodrigo did a fantastic job of helping us move into our new home. They showed up on time, maintained a professional attitude throughout and were a real pleasure to work with. They both also showed utmost care in transporting our fragile items including a few brand new white goods .

Can highly recommend, very well done gents, thanks again.

Ryan N ( Woollahra to Bondi )

Nic3 posts

Professional and friendly

2 bedroom apartment, movers were professional and friendly. Maybe they could have been a little quicker, but overall a positive experience.
Christopher G.
Christopher G.

2 bed apartment moving in - Laz was great

Laz was great and extremely helpful in helping us move our big furniture items. He was efficient in his work and really helped us out
rachel s.
rachel s.Sydney, NSW

Great removalists

We moved a 2bed apartment a short distance with the final destination being a 3rd floor walk up. Vini and team were so thorough and careful during our move, zero items damaged, appliances plugged in and in their spot. I had great communication with the Holloway team throughout, from inquiry and booking through to box collection.

Friendly service

Bruno and Victor were excellent, very professional and friendly. Started early and finished by mid-afternoon.
Nathan S.Sydney, NSW

Easy and friendly

The movers were friendly and easy to communicate with. A very positive experience all round.
Nathan D.
Nathan D.

Cracka removalists

Andy Garcia and hoolio, did a fantastic job, getting all our belongings delivered on time and in great condition! Highly recommend both these guys for any removalist works.
Grant T.
Grant T.

Super Team

Andy G and Hoolio, Great team effort, super friendly and looked after my antiques.
Michael Wong
Michael Wong

You can’t go wrong with Rodrigo and his team

We had the pleasure to be serviced by Rodrigo and his team on the 03July24. The move involves moving from a level three two bedroom apartment to a single storey house 20kms away.
If the below points are important to your move, I would strongly recommend his team:
- Arrives on the agreed time
- Able to track the transit between properties.
- Zero damage to goods and properties.
- Offer assistance for installation i.e washing machine, dryer, fridge, bed frame.
- Friendly and good attitude, zero fuss.
- Able to move heavily items with caution. We had an upright piano, a solid timber dining and coffee table.

We don’t move house that often, so his team was worth every cent!

Alexandra G.
Alexandra G.

Looking for a good Removalist company then look no further than Holloways

I would highly recommend Holloway terminals for your next move or any move. They were super efficient and easy to deal with from the start. Luis and his fantastic team did our move seamlessly. Luis’ team were amazing and delight to work with. All the guys made sure to introduce themselves and shake our hands as they entered our home. They worked efficiently and tirelessly making the whole process stress free. Looking for a good Removalist company then look no further than Holloways. Thank you Holloways for moving my parents from their home of 45years.
Chantall
ChantallSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

FANTASTIC

Thomas and Sergio were fantastic. They were very professional , and very efficient. I highly recommend Holloway Removals. I will defiantly use them again
James O
James O

Excellent customer service

Paul and Mauricio were incredible. Great customer service. Truly care about their work! Couldn’t recommend more
Casey H.
Casey H.

Best moving experience

Incredible move today with Paul & Mauricio. So happy with how everything went. Got us moved in time right before baby arrived! Worth their weight in gold!

Happy Customer
Happy CustomerSydney, NSW3 posts

Reliable service

Amazing service. Reliable and efficient. Andy G and Hoolio were very helpful. Great personalities. Thanks boys.
FionaS
FionaSSydney, NSW2 posts

Excellent service!

Holloway did a fantastic job with my move - I had the pleasure of having Luis’s team move my home. They were punctual, courteous and efficient. Luis communicated every step with me and everything arrived safely. I would not hesitate to recommend them.
Sara
Sara2 posts

Amazing Removalists

Paul and Maurizio were punctual, efficient, helpful, polite, careful and professional. Their care and guidance was a great help during a stressful period. Many thanks!
BNC
BNCSydney, NSW2 posts

Would recommended

Great communication. Kind and friendly staff. Looked after my belongings. Worked efficiently.
It would be good if their tracking tech worked properly. So I couldn’t follow the driver on their way to my place. But thankfully, the driver messaged me when they left, so I didn’t have to rely on the tracking site. Its also good they have a minimum two hour charge, not three hour, like other companies. Overall it’s pricey but I am happy with them.
Mich
MichSydney, NSW

Excellent - would recommend

Rafael and Leo were absolutely brilliant when they moved us across sydney. Very professional and efficient️. Particularly given we have a it of steps up to the new place . They also turned up exactly on time and the notifications from Holloway so you can track the truck is excellent. Huge relief as our last move with another company was a nightmare.
Yann B.
Yann B.

Great work, team!

Leonardo and Rafael were fantastic. Right on time, very careful with our possessions, always friendly and very hardworking. I’d recommend them strongly.
Rosina R.
Rosina R.

Wonderful service!

Mark was a legend the whole way through and the whole process and all the people involved in the move made it so easy. Highly recommend!
Deb M.
Deb M.

Disappointed wasn’t able to use pods

Removalists on the job were great but there was a delay as the truck wasn’t available. I had wanted pods to avoid double handling. In the end it was a truck which I could have got locally instead of paying ultimately 4 hours of travel time. While they didn’t charge unloading costs ( they wouldn’t have dared) there was no consideration of the inconvenience etc, hardly an acknowledgment!
Soohee K.
Soohee K.

Excellent job

Excellent job Tiago and Leo were very professional and very efficient in getting the job done.
Bella Garson
Bella GarsonSydney, NSW

Very appreciative of the service

Leonardo and Rafael did a wonderful job for me today. They were so polite and friendly as well as being efficient, careful and quick.

Michael M
Michael M

Great

Easy to deal with, punctual and friendly removalists. Highly recommend.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.2 posts

Would use Holloway for my next move!

Gabriel and the team were fantastic. They worked together well, were extremely professional and took care with all my belongings. Not a single thing was damaged and they worked quickly, yet carefully. My move was approx 15 mins in distance and was a 3 bedroom house. They also arrived on time and were in contact with me twice prior to the move which i appreciated.
Kathryn D.
Kathryn D.Sydney, NSW

Move from Bondi to Surry Hills

Bruno & Victor handled our move with great care and attention. We were moving from Bondi to Surry Hills and our old apartment in Bondi didn’t have a lift. Bruno & Victor made the whole move super easy and fun. Would highly recommend. Thanks Kathryn
Ross and Meaghan
Ross and MeaghanSydney, NSW

Ryan S.
Ryan S.Sydney, NSW

I hate moving more than you

no issues with a couple of friendly guys that made it feel like they were helping a mate move. Nicholas and Dionne from team Luis were a great help and Nicholas especially is attentive to detail. completely capable guy and you can trust him with your move.
Cyah
Cyah

Communicative, efficient & friendly

The team at Holloway made this such a stress free experience and had my mind at ease during the move.

I booked the 8am time slot, and they were at the door at 8:00am sharp, with gps tracking provided beforehand, to anticipate their arrival.

Laz and team kept the energy positive during the whole move. Despite a long flight of stairs to move heavy furniture up, they were fast, professional & didn’t complain.

Laz & the team were very communicative on the day, and were great at problem solving on the fly.

Would definitely book again for my next move!

I moved from a 1 bedroom apartment (ground floor), to a 1 bedroom apartment (second floor), a few suburbs away. This move took 4-5 hours.

jooyong j.
jooyong j.
  Fair Incentive Verified

Great removalist

Guys was fast and knows what to do. Great job.
Shaun
ShaunSydney, NSW4 posts

Fantastic service

On time and handled our goods with care. Well presented and friendly. Victor and his colleague (I forgot his name) were great.
Blair T.
Blair T.

Extremely Impressed

Very professional service, from the initial contact, to the following up and booking, very polite workers who took time to wrap everything carefully and not just unpack but setup each room. Highly recommend
Jeremy
Jeremy 2 posts

Very positive experience

Excellent service and the 2 gentlemen that executed the removal of our furniture were nothing but professional. I'd highly recommend this service to others and will definitely use them again in a heartbeat.

The service was over a very long distance, basically a 2 hour drive in one direction, so I was impressed the service could be provided on such short notice, extremely happy with Holloway.

Kris S.
Kris S.
  Fair Incentive

Easy move

Bruno and Victor were fantastic!!! They were professionals and made the whole move fun!!
Liz
LizSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommended

From start to finish, such a pleasant experience.
Great communication, service and price.
Evette
EvetteSydney, NSW2 posts

Amazing packing experience

Cibelle and Josie did a phenomenal job at packing for our move I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them. Thank you ladies.
Erin G
Erin GSydney, NSW

High highly recommend Tiago & the Holloway Team!

The Team at Holloway in Particular Tiago and team were amazing, from the moment they turned up to unpack they where professional and curtious. what was a very sudden move that began stressful ended in a highly positive and relaxing job, would highly recommend Tiago to anyone who wants a stress free move.