Hollyburton

Hollyburton

See the Best Bedding Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by hollyburton

• Rates and Fees
Vilasini
VilasiniMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent quality and made quilts for newborn . Thank you very much

Made 2 quilts and had a beautiful feel . The two infants would certainly benefit using them . Very superior quality.Thank you

Jade
JadeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic product, speedy delivery

I had been looking for a batting that was made in Australia from Australian grown wool and/or cotton, and most importantly, free from nasty chemicals, plastics or toxic materials - and I came across this company. I ordered three different types of batting, 100% wool, 50/50 wool/cotton and old stock cut-off 50/50. All three products are beautiful quality. I’m currently hand stitching the 100% wool into a quilt and am very happy with it - great weight and thickness, easy to hand stitch. I’d purchase again and recommend! I’d love to try the 100% cotton if you ever make it again!

Other Bedding Shops

Narelle
NarelleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Just beautiful.

My daughter adores her new cot quilt and is truly sleeping better with it. Feels wonderful to know that something that is used so often and so intimately comes from such a beautiful source.

Dave R
Dave RGippsland, VIC

Exquisite hand made quality pillow, supremely comfortable.

After trying numerous “perfect” pillows over the years, I’ve settled on this handmade woollen one from Hollyburton. It’s all wool, all natural, and not merely a lump of foam wrapped in a layer of wool. And it’s clearly a quality product made with care. Several years down the track and it’s still the best and only pillow I can sleep well with. It has excellent heat regulation and remains supportive yet comfortable through the night. I have purchased extras for the spare bed and for friends, and I always get asked where I got them. They really are that good!

Bedding Shops