Holman 2 Dial Electronic Tap Timer CO1601

Holman 2 Dial Electronic Tap Timer CO1601

Christine NeilEyre Peninsula, SA

Affordable option when running several timers

I"ve used these for years and currently have 7 running on taps for fruit trees, veg garden, and general plants. I have two spares just in-case as I have had trouble with one that wouldn't turn off and another which wanted to water whenever it decided to. But overall I am happy with these. (I only use the 2 dial ones, not the digital screen). One thing I don't like about the new model is waiting 24 hours after setting. I like the older model that started straight away after setting the timer. On average mine have lasted 3-4 years. To Holman....If people stop buying your timers, I'll gladly be sent a box full ... saves driving 5 hours to the nearest Bunnings to purchase. As in saying that the price is affordable when running as many as I do.

Holman I.Holman

Hello Christine, thank you for your review. The 24-hour wait has now been removed from this timer, all our 2 dial timers are immediate countdown and will run after the selected duration has timed down. We do take feedback on board!

RIGWR