Holman Adjustable Power Nozzle

Holman Adjustable Power Nozzle

A bit disappointed

I got this at a fairly cheap price so I wasn't expecting much. However, even at the highest setting, the nozzle was pretty weak. It was just like I was not using anything on my hose. Also, the nozzle leaks. So, I took it back to the store where I bought it and the people there were nice enough to replace it.

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Holman
Holman I.Holman

Hello Carlos D. Thank you for your review. We have indeed forwarded your comments thru to our product development team as customer input is vital for us to continue to improve and develop our products.
Thank you, Your Holman Team!

Expensive rubbish

I have progressed up the order buying hand held watering nozzles from holman. All were terrible. All failed within 3 months. bits broke off. They leaked. Triggers wouldn't retract. Do not touch anything from this brand. If you do keep your receipt and make sure you get your refund. You have been warned.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
skiwii

skiwii

Super cheap alternative to a pressure washer

You can get one of these for under $10. They are fantastic for cleaning off bird muck etc and shoot a powerful laser jet of water. Great if you dont own an electric pressure washer or cant be bothered getting it out for a small job.