Holman BTX6

Holman BTX6

Hilky

Hilky

Disappointing

Started off great but after not having to use for 3 weeks due to heavy rain the system is now useless in its automatic form. It turns on for a few seconds then suddenly turns itself off. Have cleaned the lines, checked battery but there has been no change. After reading above it appears to be a common issue. Holman really needs to improve reliability.

Purchased in November 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Ross

RossPerth, WA

BTX6 unit stops working after a min in Automatic run

I purchased it 4 month ago. Now it stops after a minute what an unreliable controller. I only used 2 zones of the controller for turf and plants. It is very disappointing.

Purchased in September 2019 at eBay for A$90.00.

Jeff HThe Mallee, VIC

Wont start automatically

This is the second BT6 I have had installed in the last 16 months and they both failed to start automatically or run on manual for more than a minute. very disappointing.

Purchased in February 2019.

Holman I.Holman

Hello Jeff, please give us a call on 1300 716 188.

Jeff H

I gave Holman a call and they were very helpful with my issue and posted me a new replacement unit, which I have installed and it is working great. Great back-up service, thank you Holman.

Garden Tools

Find out how Holman BTX6 compares to other Garden Tools

Keith H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Starts to work then Stops 5 sec into cycle

Hi i have a BTX6 and was trying to get it going again after our winter months are now past. It seemed to only run for 5 seconds then shut valve down. Have checked No2 valve and this does the same. While diagnosing it, it lost bluetooth connection, i re enabled bluetooth but received the message that couldnt find device. I have also re installed the app. I have checked the powerpack and doesnt appear to be any voltage coming out of it. Could this be a multiple failure of the unit. Its 18 months old . It was given as a house warming gift .

Purchased in May 2018.

Holman I.Holman

Hello Keith, are you running a pump or Master valve? We are unsure why there is a third wire to your AC. We will need further information to assist you with this issue, please call us on 1300 716 188. Thank you, your Holman Team!

Keith H.

I will call product care. Thanks

Keith H.

Great customer service. Unit will be replaced as deemed faulty . It's good to see they actually look after their customer base.

Rhyce

RhycePerth, WA

Unsure

The BTX6 i bought last summer worked great on start up for the most part.
Pros: simple to use
Cons: can connect to only 1 device at a time
Now shuts off after 5seconds of use.
(No notification that’s it not working) came home to dead lawn after a week away.
No way to fix it
Exspensive and don’t see how I can justify $150 for a controller to last one summer.

Purchased in March 2018 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$149.00.

Holman I.Holman

Hello Rhyce, Please give us a call on 1300 716 188 in regards to your controller. Thank you, your Holman Team!

Sandra Smith

Sandra Smithasked

Phone connects to unit and updates ok but keeps stating that it won’t operate because the battery need replacing even though I put a new one in and the battery displays full bars in the top of the screen on app.

Darren F.

Darren F.asked

My btx6vhas stopped connecting to Wi-Fi so I can't update my Wi-Fi is deffenetly working I even changed the battery in the unit please help

Brad S.

Brad S.asked

My btx6 turns off after a few seconds in both manual and schedule watering.
Very disappointing after having it work perfectly for months

Jeff H

Hi Brad, give Holman a call, they will look after you. I had the same issue with mine and they replaced it without question.

Barry R
Barry R

Hi Brad, my first unit died, and so did my second - exactly the same symptoms. There is obviously a major problem that is not being fixed. What's the point in replacing it if the next one dies too? And worse, it could be just after the warranty runs out.......

Get an answer from our members and Holman representatives