Holman BTX6

Holman BTX6

Jarrod T.

Jarrod T.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome service from Holmans

My BTX6 also suffered from the fault of turning on only for 5 seconds after winter. Rang Holmans and they are sending a replacement. Can't fault their after care support!

Purchased in January 2019 for $160.00.

Holman
Holman I.Holman

Thank you Jarrod, we are here to help!

Liam

LiamPerth, WA

Connection issue

My phone dosnt stay connected to the sysrem it has to reconnect every time you wanna start or stop the system very annoying when it starts the system then you try stop it and says can't connect

Holman
Holman I.Holman

Hello Liam, this is indeed odd. Please give us a call on 1300 716 188 for assistance. Thank you, your Holman Team!

Sandra Smith

Sandra Smithasked

Phone connects to unit and updates ok but keeps stating that it won’t operate because the battery need replacing even though I put a new one in and the battery displays full bars in the top of the screen on app.

Darren F.

Darren F.asked

My btx6vhas stopped connecting to Wi-Fi so I can't update my Wi-Fi is deffenetly working I even changed the battery in the unit please help

Brad S.

Brad S.asked

My btx6 turns off after a few seconds in both manual and schedule watering.
Very disappointing after having it work perfectly for months

Jeff H
Jeff H

Hi Brad, give Holman a call, they will look after you. I had the same issue with mine and they replaced it without question.

Barry R
Barry R

Hi Brad, my first unit died, and so did my second - exactly the same symptoms. There is obviously a major problem that is not being fixed. What's the point in replacing it if the next one dies too? And worse, it could be just after the warranty runs out.......

Get an answer from our members and Holman representatives