Holman BTX6

Holman BTX6

Jarrod T.

Jarrod T.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome service from Holmans

My BTX6 also suffered from the fault of turning on only for 5 seconds after winter. Rang Holmans and they are sending a replacement. Can't fault their after care support!

Purchased in January 2019 for $160.00.

Holman I.Holman

Thank you Jarrod, we are here to help!

Casey O.Central, SA

Great customer service

Hey, i have the BTX6 controller. It has been fine until i went to set it up again after winter. Comes on for 5 seconds then goes off. I contacted the service centre. They were very helpfull and are replacing it for me. Great service

Purchased in January 2018 at Bunnings Warehouse for $160.00.

Holman I.Holman

Hello Casey, thank you for your review!

Casey O.

Recieved my replacement in the mail today. A+ service. Will be using Holman again!

Holman I.Holman

Glad to be of service Casey!

Kimchip

KimchipPerth

Great Controller

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Holman I.Holman

Hello Kimchip, thank you for your review! We are happy to hear you are enjoying your new irrigation controller. Thank you, your Holman Team!

Garden Tools

Find out how Holman BTX6 compares to other Garden Tools

Sandra Smith

Sandra Smithasked

Phone connects to unit and updates ok but keeps stating that it won’t operate because the battery need replacing even though I put a new one in and the battery displays full bars in the top of the screen on app.

Darren F.

Darren F.asked

My btx6vhas stopped connecting to Wi-Fi so I can't update my Wi-Fi is deffenetly working I even changed the battery in the unit please help

Brad S.

Brad S.asked

My btx6 turns off after a few seconds in both manual and schedule watering.
Very disappointing after having it work perfectly for months

Jeff H
Jeff H

Hi Brad, give Holman a call, they will look after you. I had the same issue with mine and they replaced it without question.

Barry R
Barry R

Hi Brad, my first unit died, and so did my second - exactly the same symptoms. There is obviously a major problem that is not being fixed. What's the point in replacing it if the next one dies too? And worse, it could be just after the warranty runs out.......

Get an answer from our members and Holman representatives