Holman Dial EZY Controller

Holman Dial EZY Controller (page 2 of 2)

morphs

morphsAU

A piece of junk! Bad product and customer service.

Greg R

Greg RSydney Surrounds, NSW

HOLMAN irrigation controller - CO4406 - Didn't work from the moment of purchase

Freda

Fredaasked

Hi,
After running the system on a "Test Run" for 2 minutes, the system does not cut off. Never had this problem before. Have had system for 10 years. Can you please tell me why?

Holman I.Holman

hello Freda, How are you turning the water off? Thru the controller or by turning off the water supply. Please let us know if you are running a master solenoid. We will need to establish if it is the solenoid or the controller at fault. For technical assistance, please call us on 1300 716 188. Thank you, your Holman Team!

Garry

Garryasked

I have a 6 station Ezy controller (outdoor).
It was turned off for winter and when I turned it back on, instead of watering two days a week (Mon and Frid), it waters every second day.
The display shows "ODD" and when I press the back arrow , it shows "EVEN"
How do I get back to just Mon and Frid?

Holman I.Holman

When programming in 'Set watering Days" select the 7 days, indicate the days you wish to water on, then dial out of that mode, it will be set to your given days. If you need further assistance with programming, please give our tech department a call on 1300 716 188. Thank you, your Holman Team!

Brett L.

Brett L.asked

hi
ive got a ezy dial controller . works fine except for the fact that it wont turn off and just loops back to the start.

do you have all the stations connected, ie is the last one connected and are you using a mains valve and or pressure pump with the setup?

kind of sounds like its stuffed though... is it under warranty? if you have a receipt bunnings will swap it over

Holman I.Holman

Hello Brett, I would say that you have more than one start time set. If only wanting to water once a day ensure that there is only a time set into "Start 1" if you set a time into all four starts this will cause it to keep repeating the program four times.
If you need any help please call 1300716188.

Get an answer from our members and Holman representatives

CategoryGarden Tools