Holman SH2015P

how can you adjust spring tension on mod 30 hose reel

Rick
Rickasked

Hi Holman
I’m am trying to source the supply of grey filters for the pop up sprinklers
Please advise where I can buy them As it seems Bunnings no longer supply them
Rick

Holman I.Holman

Hello Rick, for product support, please call us on 1300 716 188.

david k.
david k.asked

Holmans Adjustable Drip Spikes, what a good idea I thought, purchased six nd is W’worths sofa water bottles, all set to go.
Proceeded to place these spikes, with bottle of water attached, and drip set at 9, at base of six pot plants and went on a weeks break.
On arriving home the bottles were still full of water. Considered I should have put a small hole in the base of the bottle. This I did and bottle emptied in about 30 mins. So how are these Spikes meant to be used? Thank you.

Holman I.Holman

Hello David, for product advice, please contact us on 1300 716 188 or service@holmanindustries.com.au Thankyou your Holman Team!

david k.
david k.asked

What brands of plastic drink bottles fit the Holman adjustable drip spikes?
Thank you. David kenny.

Waterdragon
Waterdragon

I have no experience with the Holman drip spikes. Only their sub par pop up sprinklers and water controller.

Drynie
Drynieasked

Hi I have a large yard, approx 40 sprinklers the 2000series heaps of pressure works well. I am finding the white round seal where nozzles and cap screw on has started to collapse. Instead of purchasing complete new sprinklers can you supply the part separately willing to pay. Most of the sprinklers are over 2 years old. If so could you give me contact? Regards

Holman I.Holman

Hello Drynie, any queries in regards to spare parts will need to be directed to our Customer Service Department on 1300 716 188. Thank you.

Get an answer from our members and Holman representatives

Other Garden Hoses