Holman SH2015P

Holman SH2015P

See the Best Garden Hoses in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

1.5

Kate P.
Kate P.Perth, WA

Nozzles are fantastic

I didn't buy the full sprinkler as shown in this product photo, but I bought the nozzles separately which are marketed to do the same and installed them. They are incredible, they really do throw the water as far as they say, and as they tend to throw the water quite high they can get over small plants. I have been able to plug off 11 sprinklers from my front lawn as I get complete coverage now with 6 of these, and there is absolutely no dry spots anymore!!

Purchased in November 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse Retail Stores for $15.00.

Chris E
Chris E

Filter constantly clogged, leading to poor performance

The filters on these sprinklers are much too fine. They get clogged easily resulting in a dribbling sprinkler. Pressure is not the issue - I remove the sprinkler and turn the retic on and the water spurts approximately 5m high. I dont believe the water source (bore) is the issue either, never had this problem on previous sprinklers. I replaced all my lawn sprinklers with these as part of my retic maintenance but I am sorry that I did because now I spend more time washing each sprinkler out.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Holman I.Holman

Hello Chris, we have indeed improved the baskets in this particular sprinkler, we have begun to roll-out the new version and hopefully, the issue of restricted water through the basket will be rectified. Thank you, your Holman Team!

Other Garden Hoses

Happy
HappySouthwest, VIC

Excellent. Tough. Long lasting.

I am so happy with all my Holman products. Every item is so far superior to it's rivals. They work flawlessly every time. They are reliable and long lasting. Durable and high quality. I reccomend them very highly. I have changed all my low pressure sprinklers over to Holman and so very glad I did.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Bad filters

Bought a six pack of these . They look good but only throw about 1.5 meters not even close to the 3.6 on the box . If i remove the filter then they throw close to 4.5 meter which is great . I am running of a bore so i need the filters . I have loads of presure . The filters just restrict the flow so much . I bought the 4.5 meter replacment heads they come with a grey filter and no problem with them . But the filters in the standard 6 pack make these sprinklers terible . They should come with the grey fiilter instead of the cheapy looking white filter

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Holman I.Holman

Thank you for your feedback Adam, I will pass this on to product development team. Customer feedback is very important for us as we rely on it to continue to develop and improve our products. Thank you, your Holman Service Team!

Garden Hoses

Find out how Holman SH2015P compares to other Garden Hoses

Hyphen
HyphenLangwarrin

Not Effective

Like others I have a flow rate of over 50L/min but could not get a line of six of these to work. Had to split line into two sections which was annoying as my timer has three outlets, need one for drip system and one for hose. Have now lost one of these outlets. Would not recommend, not adjustable for throw and most leak out of the top cap.

Mens Shed
Mens Shedasked

how can you adjust spring tension on mod 30 hose reel

Rick
Rickasked

Hi Holman
I’m am trying to source the supply of grey filters for the pop up sprinklers
Please advise where I can buy them As it seems Bunnings no longer supply them
Rick

Holman I.Holman

Hello Rick, for product support, please call us on 1300 716 188.

david k.
david k.asked

Holmans Adjustable Drip Spikes, what a good idea I thought, purchased six nd is W’worths sofa water bottles, all set to go.
Proceeded to place these spikes, with bottle of water attached, and drip set at 9, at base of six pot plants and went on a weeks break.
On arriving home the bottles were still full of water. Considered I should have put a small hole in the base of the bottle. This I did and bottle emptied in about 30 mins. So how are these Spikes meant to be used? Thank you.

Holman I.Holman

Hello David, for product advice, please contact us on 1300 716 188 or service@holmanindustries.com.au Thankyou your Holman Team!

Get an answer from our members and Holman representatives