Holman SH2015P

Holman SH2015P

See the Best Garden Hoses in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

1.5

Minor modifications required

Make no mistake. These are cheap sprinklers so don't whinge that they're not totally brilliant out-of-the-box!! I too had to deal with the problem of restricted water flow due to the clear filter baskets. I simply cut them in half and threw away the bottoms (I'm on filtered town water btw..) Problem Solvered!!! :-)

Purchased in February 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for $12.00.

Holman I.Holman

Hello Ryan, Thank you for your review!

Mens Shed
Mens Shedasked

how can you adjust spring tension on mod 30 hose reel

Rick
Rickasked

Hi Holman
I’m am trying to source the supply of grey filters for the pop up sprinklers
Please advise where I can buy them As it seems Bunnings no longer supply them
Rick

Holman I.Holman

Hello Rick, for product support, please call us on 1300 716 188.

david k.
david k.asked

Holmans Adjustable Drip Spikes, what a good idea I thought, purchased six nd is W’worths sofa water bottles, all set to go.
Proceeded to place these spikes, with bottle of water attached, and drip set at 9, at base of six pot plants and went on a weeks break.
On arriving home the bottles were still full of water. Considered I should have put a small hole in the base of the bottle. This I did and bottle emptied in about 30 mins. So how are these Spikes meant to be used? Thank you.

Holman I.Holman

Hello David, for product advice, please contact us on 1300 716 188 or service@holmanindustries.com.au Thankyou your Holman Team!

Get an answer from our members and Holman representatives