Holman SH2015P

Holman SH2015P

See the Best Garden Hoses in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

1.5

Minor modifications required

Make no mistake. These are cheap sprinklers so don't whinge that they're not totally brilliant out-of-the-box!! I too had to deal with the problem of restricted water flow due to the clear filter baskets. I simply cut them in half and threw away the bottoms (I'm on filtered town water btw..) Problem Solvered!!! :-)

Purchased in February 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for $12.00.

Holman I.Holman

Hello Ryan, Thank you for your review!

MikePerth, WA

Poor performance and spray

Purchased 12 of these - disappointing spray and coverage. Not as marked on package - will be returning all of them to Bunnings maddington. Purchased only a week ago 10/2019 - have not been improved as stated.

Purchased in October 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $27.64.

Holman I.Holman

Hello Mike, for trouble shooting with in-ground irrigation, please call us on 1300 716 188. Thank you, your Holman Team!

Mike

Hi Thanks for the reply- I don't have issues with either pressure or capacity. I have since returned the sprinklers and replaced with K-Rain 50mm Adjustable PRO-S (@$6.34ea) and the result is cheese and chalk, all at ~4m rad & even spray pattern.

Colin L.Mid West, WA

Filters need replacing

Purchased in January 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Colin L.

Bad design, product could not have gone through a product test

Date PurchasedJan 2019
Holman I.Holman

Thank you for your review, if you would like to discuss your concerns further, please email us at service@holmanindustries.com.au or call us on 1300 716 188 (Monday to Friday 7am to 4.00pm WST) to speak with one of our Customer Service Team.

Find out how Holman SH2015P compares to other Garden Hoses

The Holman SH2015P pop up has a design flaw. They should be removed from sale and the problem fixed

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Holman I.Holman

Hello Waterdragon, these have been improved. You may have our old design sprinklers. Thank you, your Holman Team!

Flimsy leaking parts that needed thread tape on the upper casing

Leaked from the top of the products. Sprayed everywhere. When replaced with similar products they worked perfectly. Really happy with the pope equivalent.Flimsy leaking parts that needed thread tape on the upper casing. The top of the head really needs more and tighter thread. Bunnings were happy to return to replace

Date PurchasedSept 2018
Holman I.Holman

We have indeed forwarded your email thru to our product development team as customer input is vital for us to continue to improve and develop our products.
Thank you for taking the time to review this item.

Just don't work.

Nothing on the packaging is true...waste of time and money. :(. I spent ages trying to adjust the direction and coverage. Some pop up and dribble and some don't pop up and spray, but with no real purpose and direction. All in all its just too hard. Clearly its a case of penny wise pound foolish. Best I go and buy a decent product that works.

Holman I.Holman

Hello Roy, this is a pressure issue.
These sprinklers run up to 21ltrs p/m so if you have not done a bucket test from your tap, you will not know how many to run at one time. Thank you, your Holman Service Team!

Holman I.Holman

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
HashKPerth

Holman Pop-Up Sprinkler (SH1000 & SH2000 series) - They Don't Last

Date PurchasedJune 2015
HashK

Thank you for your response to my comment. The riser seals for your product range from entry level to super premium are presumably made from the same materials. Upgrading will not eliminate the riser seal from hardening during use.

Rubbish

The sprinklers work fine, but only if I manually extend the sprinkler head.
The issue is not how much pressure they take to run, but how much pressure they take to raise the head before that point.
Until the head is extended, water gushes out everywhere and ruins any pressure that you previously had.

No good

The radius is nowhere near what it says on the packaging - particularly if you have it set for 360 degrees. I have good pressure and even with only 2 on the line the radius for 360 degrees is less than one metre. I doubt the packaging would pass a Consumer Affairs review.

Graeme P
Graeme P

Do Not Pop Up, Do Not Buy

I wish I did my usual diligence and reviewed the product before buying and installing. These are the worst pop up sprinklers you can buy! I cannot believe they are still available for sale. I have just noticed a Holman Rep has replied to peoples reviews, which I think is commendable, but I am yet to see a response where they have taken ownership of the issue. Instead they have responded saying they are not for TAP use!! I am sorry, but 90%+ of users would be using a domestic tap to run these. Please review your packaging to inform users of this fact. I am one of many that purchased this product from Bunnings, and I will be informing them of this faulty product and that it should be removed from there line.

Date PurchasedJune 2017

James
JamesSydney

Buy cheap. Buy twice! These are utter rubbish.

So annoyed I didn't read the reviews first.

I just spent 2 days digging up my old system (30+ years old) and replacing it with new. These simply don't pop up. They just flood the area around the sprinkler.

I've now got to dig these back up again and buy new ones. what a waste of time and money.

DO NOT BUY THESE SPRINKLERS. They're terrible.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Geoff
GeoffCanowindra NSW

Holman impact srinkler problem

I purchased a Holman impact sprinkler, it worked well covering a large area but it started leaking badly in the first year from a crack in the body, probably caused by the water freezing inside the sprinkler during winter, even though I drained the water & put it in the shed it didn't help, that's the second one with the same problem., the first lasted 2 years - poor bloody fool me - no more, I'm changing brands. If these products don't like cold temperature - THEN DON'T SELL THEM IN THOSE AREA'S
Geoff
Canowindra NSW

Date PurchasedJan 2017
john
johnLaunceston

wasted my time and money

I am utterly disappointed with this product . I have invested over $100 on this rubbish and only wish I had read the reviews first . After spending 4 hours setting up 5 sprinklers for a new lawn I am now throwing the lot in the bin and buying a normal sprinkler . not Holman . don't buy this product !

Date PurchasedSept 2017

Complete and utter rubbish

Bought these at Bunnings. We have excellent water pressure (1l per second) and can't get a handful of these to work. My experience is the same as everyone else's, they barely rise and just leak water. Frankly it's should be a crime to sell rubbish like this. Avoid like the plague.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Holman I.Holman

Hi Josedp. Thank you for contacting us. We are very sorry that you have had a bad experience with our product. We value your feedback and will forward your feedback onto our product development team who will further assess this product. Thank you.