Holman SH2015P

Holman SH2015P

See the Best Garden Hoses in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

1.5

Kate P.
Kate P.Perth, WA

Nozzles are fantastic

I didn't buy the full sprinkler as shown in this product photo, but I bought the nozzles separately which are marketed to do the same and installed them. They are incredible, they really do throw the water as far as they say, and as they tend to throw the water quite high they can get over small plants. I have been able to plug off 11 sprinklers from my front lawn as I get complete coverage now with 6 of these, and there is absolutely no dry spots anymore!!

Purchased in November 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse Retail Stores for $15.00.

Happy
HappySouthwest, VIC

Excellent. Tough. Long lasting.

I am so happy with all my Holman products. Every item is so far superior to it's rivals. They work flawlessly every time. They are reliable and long lasting. Durable and high quality. I reccomend them very highly. I have changed all my low pressure sprinklers over to Holman and so very glad I did.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Other Garden Hoses

Mens Shed
Mens Shedasked

how can you adjust spring tension on mod 30 hose reel

Rick
Rickasked

Hi Holman
I’m am trying to source the supply of grey filters for the pop up sprinklers
Please advise where I can buy them As it seems Bunnings no longer supply them
Rick

Holman I.Holman

Hello Rick, for product support, please call us on 1300 716 188.

david k.
david k.asked

Holmans Adjustable Drip Spikes, what a good idea I thought, purchased six nd is W’worths sofa water bottles, all set to go.
Proceeded to place these spikes, with bottle of water attached, and drip set at 9, at base of six pot plants and went on a weeks break.
On arriving home the bottles were still full of water. Considered I should have put a small hole in the base of the bottle. This I did and bottle emptied in about 30 mins. So how are these Spikes meant to be used? Thank you.

Holman I.Holman

Hello David, for product advice, please contact us on 1300 716 188 or service@holmanindustries.com.au Thankyou your Holman Team!

Get an answer from our members and Holman representatives