Holman Water Whiz 400

1.6

Neil

NeilSydney, NSW

Not rubbish....but close

I had a Pope 3 way timer for ten years but the programming button wore out so I went shopping at Bunnings. I found the Holman 4 way and decided the extra outlet could be useful so I bought one. To be fair I've been using it for 18 months without a problem until the feeder pipe started leaking inside the unit and now sprays water all over the electrical equipment inside. As a result its heading for the bin. I've just been to Bunnings to buy a 3 way Pope. So I'm not going to tell you how to spend your money but I had a $99 Pope timer for 10 YEARS and a $169 Holman for 18 MONTHS. If you do the maths.......... Good luck with whatever you choose to buy.

Purchased in May 2018 at Bunnings Warehouse for $169.00.

Paul Barlow

Paul Barlowasked

Water Whiz 400

This is my second Holman Water Whiz 400 and I am having the same problem. This one has served well for nearly 2 years. I have three outlets connected. Of late the Holman is leaking once again from the neck of the unit. The flat top of the white neck has broken off from the body of the main neck. Can this part be replaced? Or do I now need to buy a new one again?
Paul

Byron

Byronasked

Water Whiz 400

I Have a Waterwhiz 400 and the zone #1 will not close. I have tried the reset function, the manual running of zone #1 for 1 min etc, but it still will not close zone #1. When I run the manual function on zone #1 it almost instantly shows reset on a blank screen.
Your earliest attention will be appreciated.

Holman
Holman I.Holman

Hello Byron, for product support, please contact us on 1300 716 188. Thank you, your Holman Team!

Nick Masked

Water Whiz 400

My Water Whiz 400 keeps resetting the time by itself. I have it on Auto, when I come back to it is on 'set time' and the time has changed.
How can I stop it doing this please?

DrDG
DrDG

Hi Nick, I have never experienced this issue myself. Have you tried to reset the Water Whiz and try setting the time again. To reset it, press and hold the OK button till the time is reset to 7.00am. The unit will be in default settings now. Also make sure that your batteries have a good charge and are not close to being dead.

Dear Dr DG
I renewed batteries (they seemed OK) and reset as you suggested. Clock seems to work now - and switches on at the right times etc.
It runs the first channel, then gets stuck on the second - won't send any water now even on manual to channels 2,3 or 4. Channel 1 works fine.
Any ideas? Maybe a malfunction?
Nick

Get an answer from our members and Holman representatives