Holman Water Whiz 400

1.6

Trebor

Trebortas

No real problems

Bought from Bunnings before start of last seasons Tomatoes in Greenhouse. Saved my bacon. Now in use for its second session - (repaced battery even though it still showed full). Running without a problem. Once you get the various settings right, you can go away with peace of mind.Found these adverse reviews whilst tryin to purchase another unit to water the rest of my garden during the Christmas break. Will keep my fingers crossed. Cheers.

Purchased in September 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Holman I.Holman

Hello Trebor, Thank you for your review!

brettsnz

brettsnzPerth, WA

Flawless so far

Has worked flawlessly for the last 18 months and will hopefully continue to do so for a while to come. I very rarely review anything but the one star this thing is averaging is not justified in my opinion. Fingers crossed I haven't cursed it by writing this review.

Purchased in November 2017 for $150.00.

Holman I.Holman

Hello Brettsnz, thank you for your review!

Paul Barlow

Paul Barlowasked

Water Whiz 400

This is my second Holman Water Whiz 400 and I am having the same problem. This one has served well for nearly 2 years. I have three outlets connected. Of late the Holman is leaking once again from the neck of the unit. The flat top of the white neck has broken off from the body of the main neck. Can this part be replaced? Or do I now need to buy a new one again?
Paul

Byron

Byronasked

Water Whiz 400

I Have a Waterwhiz 400 and the zone #1 will not close. I have tried the reset function, the manual running of zone #1 for 1 min etc, but it still will not close zone #1. When I run the manual function on zone #1 it almost instantly shows reset on a blank screen.
Your earliest attention will be appreciated.

Holman I.Holman

Hello Byron, for product support, please contact us on 1300 716 188. Thank you, your Holman Team!

Nick Masked

Water Whiz 400

My Water Whiz 400 keeps resetting the time by itself. I have it on Auto, when I come back to it is on 'set time' and the time has changed.
How can I stop it doing this please?

DrDG
DrDG

Hi Nick, I have never experienced this issue myself. Have you tried to reset the Water Whiz and try setting the time again. To reset it, press and hold the OK button till the time is reset to 7.00am. The unit will be in default settings now. Also make sure that your batteries have a good charge and are not close to being dead.

Dear Dr DG
I renewed batteries (they seemed OK) and reset as you suggested. Clock seems to work now - and switches on at the right times etc.
It runs the first channel, then gets stuck on the second - won't send any water now even on manual to channels 2,3 or 4. Channel 1 works fine.
Any ideas? Maybe a malfunction?
Nick

Get an answer from our members and Holman representatives