Holman Water Whiz

Holman Water Whiz (page 3 of 3)

400, 200, 100

bomber67

bomber67

No Water Flowing Through When Programmed & LED Display Script Lights Up & Timer Resets

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Holman I.Holman

Hi bomber67, Thank you for your review. if you would like to discuss your concerns further, please email us at service@holmanindustries or call us on 1300 716 188 (Monday to Friday 7am to 4.00pm WST) to speak with one of our Customer Service Team.

Dave

DaveAdelaide

Continually fails

Unreliable, turns itself off, comes back on with the wrong time. Great if you want your garden randomly watered. It's priced as a fairly premium product but right from the word go was not keeping time correctly and after only 6 months has completely failed. Cheap product in nice packaging.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Holman I.Holman

Hello Dave, thank you for your review.
We are available at our Perth warehouse thru the week for any customer queries you may have, and you may call to speak with us on 1300 716 188. Thank you, your Holman Team!

santo

santo

Nice interface and flexibility. Would be perfect if it allowed water to pass through itself.

Loved the user interface and flexibility of programming. Four watering zones each with 4 individual programmable runtimes including frequency (select which days to water or the option to choose every second or third day) gives heaps of flexibility.
Unfortunately after a week it simply stopped working reliably. Had it replaced and that unit failed within a couple of days.

Date PurchasedJan 2019
Holman I.Holman

Hello Santo, thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear this has happened. We will pass this along to our development team. If you need any assistance, please call us on 1300 716 188. Thank you, your Holman Team!

Garden Tools

Find out how Holman Water Whiz compares to other Garden Tools

AndreaAdelaide

Buy Orbit ... you won't be sorry!

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Paul Barlow

Paul Barlowasked

Water Whiz 400

This is my second Holman Water Whiz 400 and I am having the same problem. This one has served well for nearly 2 years. I have three outlets connected. Of late the Holman is leaking once again from the neck of the unit. The flat top of the white neck has broken off from the body of the main neck. Can this part be replaced? Or do I now need to buy a new one again?
Paul

Adrian Riccioni

Adrian Riccioniasked

Water Whiz

My holmans whiz 200 is leaking between the hose fitting and the body of the unit
How can I sort it out
Adrian

Trebor
Trebor

Hi Adrian. Myriad possibilities and probably many you will have tried - but if it helps anyone? No knowledge of Water wiz 2, but looking at all my timers there would appear to common points. Let's start at the beginning. Disconnect any hoses and fittings attached to WWz. Turn off tap to unit and ensure unit is not set to supply water. Turn on tap. Is any water apparent. I have had a few issues with fitting to tap leaking, water dribbling down back and appearing at the bottom as a leak. If leaking from tap fitting, 'Nip' up tighness and check again. Check washer in connector and replace. Fixed?? OK no leak from connection. Is water still appearing at bottom - consider a hair-line fracture from either over -tightening connectors OR was unit exposed to frost. Get a new one and remove before your expected first frosts! No leaks, then check hose connectors on outlets. The rubber washers harden over time and either need a further 'nip' up from finger tightening, or replace the washers. Ensure hose is properly connected to hose connector and hose connector firmly 'snaps on ' to unit nipple connector.
Hope this has helped. Cheers.

Byron

Byronasked

Water Whiz 400

I Have a Waterwhiz 400 and the zone #1 will not close. I have tried the reset function, the manual running of zone #1 for 1 min etc, but it still will not close zone #1. When I run the manual function on zone #1 it almost instantly shows reset on a blank screen.
Your earliest attention will be appreciated.

Holman I.Holman

Hello Byron, for product support, please contact us on 1300 716 188. Thank you, your Holman Team!

Get an answer from our members and Holman representatives