Holman Water Whiz

Holman Water Whiz

400, 200, 100

Trebortas

No real problems

Bought from Bunnings before start of last seasons Tomatoes in Greenhouse. Saved my bacon. Now in use for its second session - (repaced battery even though it still showed full). Running without a problem. Once you get the various settings right, you can go away with peace of mind.Found these adverse reviews whilst tryin to purchase another unit to water the rest of my garden during the Christmas break. Will keep my fingers crossed. Cheers.

Purchased in September 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Holman I.Holman

Hello Trebor, Thank you for your review!

Only one cycle works

I bought a couple of months ago. One start time works on each cycle only. The second cycle, the valve doesn’t open but the screen shows it is watering. What am I doing wrong??

Purchased in January 2020.

I have 3 WaterWhiz 200's that work perfectly

I have been using 3 WaterWhiz 200's for around 2 years and their operation has been faultless. They are reliable and work every time. I am surprised at all the negative reviews for this product.

Purchased in March 2018 at Bunnings Warehouse for $109.00.

Garden Tools

Find out how Holman Water Whiz compares to other Garden Tools

Du P.

Du P.Sydney, NSW

Great product!!

Surprise that got so many negative feedbacks ! But it works so well for me.
My only problem and why I searched it today, is because I need purchase for the 4 outlets rather than 2 outlets. Headache !!

Purchased in March 2018 at Bunnings Warehouse for $80.00.

brettsnz

brettsnzPerth, WA

Flawless so far

Has worked flawlessly for the last 18 months and will hopefully continue to do so for a while to come. I very rarely review anything but the one star this thing is averaging is not justified in my opinion. Fingers crossed I haven't cursed it by writing this review.

Purchased in November 2017 for $150.00.

Holman I.Holman

Hello Brettsnz, thank you for your review!

Petstra Gardens

Petstra GardensGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unreliable & Expensive

Purchased in March 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $95.00.

Holman I.Holman

Hello Petstra Gardens, thank you for your review!

Paul Barlow

Paul Barlowasked

Water Whiz 400

This is my second Holman Water Whiz 400 and I am having the same problem. This one has served well for nearly 2 years. I have three outlets connected. Of late the Holman is leaking once again from the neck of the unit. The flat top of the white neck has broken off from the body of the main neck. Can this part be replaced? Or do I now need to buy a new one again?
Paul

Adrian Riccioni

Adrian Riccioniasked

Water Whiz

My holmans whiz 200 is leaking between the hose fitting and the body of the unit
How can I sort it out
Adrian

Trebor

Hi Adrian. Myriad possibilities and probably many you will have tried - but if it helps anyone? No knowledge of Water wiz 2, but looking at all my timers there would appear to common points. Let's start at the beginning. Disconnect any hoses and fittings attached to WWz. Turn off tap to unit and ensure unit is not set to supply water. Turn on tap. Is any water apparent. I have had a few issues with fitting to tap leaking, water dribbling down back and appearing at the bottom as a leak. If leaking from tap fitting, 'Nip' up tighness and check again. Check washer in connector and replace. Fixed?? OK no leak from connection. Is water still appearing at bottom - consider a hair-line fracture from either over -tightening connectors OR was unit exposed to frost. Get a new one and remove before your expected first frosts! No leaks, then check hose connectors on outlets. The rubber washers harden over time and either need a further 'nip' up from finger tightening, or replace the washers. Ensure hose is properly connected to hose connector and hose connector firmly 'snaps on ' to unit nipple connector.
Hope this has helped. Cheers.

Byron

Byronasked

Water Whiz 400

I Have a Waterwhiz 400 and the zone #1 will not close. I have tried the reset function, the manual running of zone #1 for 1 min etc, but it still will not close zone #1. When I run the manual function on zone #1 it almost instantly shows reset on a blank screen.
Your earliest attention will be appreciated.

Holman I.Holman

Hello Byron, for product support, please contact us on 1300 716 188. Thank you, your Holman Team!

Get an answer from our members and Holman representatives