Home Clearance Questions & Answers

12 questions from our users

Lilly Gilford
Lilly Gilfordasked

Hello,
Our fridge just croaked it and we're looking to purchase a MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC MRCX370EJSTA2 370L BLACK or RED BOTTOM MOUNT FRIDGE.
Can you help please,
Lilly

terryasked

Why isn't there an option to unsubscribe from your emails ? Trying to stop the annoying things

terryasked

why isn't there an option to unsubscribe from your emails? Trying to stop the annoying things

Home C.Home Clearance

Hello Terry, Thank you for reaching out to report this as an issue. Usually, there is an unsubscribe option at the end of the emails. If there isn't one on your email then there could be a glitch in the setup and we do apologize for it. Could you please forward the email to sales@homeclearance.com.au. We will unsubscribe you manually and look into the issue at the same time, thank you once again

terry

thanks i just forwarded the latest one i received

Mark
Markasked

Where are you located?

Scott A.
Scott A.

Windsor, NSW.

Home C.Home Clearance

Hello Mark, we are an online-only business with warehouses across the country. You can view all our products by visiting our website https://www.homeclearance.com.au or alternatively you can contact us on 1300 002 500 9am - 5pm 7 days a week

Robert James
Robert Jamesasked

G'day mate,I am after the Euro EG700GFSX Gas stove.
1.Ad states electric grill? Doeas that mean its gas & electric?
2.Can you organise delivery & installation to Brighton-le-Sands NSW 2216 & at what cost?
Thankyou,
Robert.

Hi Robert

Thank you for your inquiry. In regards to the gas oven Yes it does have an electric grill. However, it runs off a 10 amp Powerpoint. We do Deliver and install in Brighton-le-Sands NSW 2216 the cost is $320 if you wish to source your own gas fitter the delivery is free.

Let me know if you like to go ahead.

Kind regards
Alex

Frankasked

Hi Home Clearance

On Monday 21st August, I purchased a product speaking to one of your phone consultants. Almost 3 days later, i have no email confirmation and after leaving numerous messages via email, and voicemail and after 7 attempts to contact your company again via telephone during and after business hours, i am unable to get a hold of anyone. Why is this? and how do i get an email confirmation of my order? and how do i speak to someone about my order?

AdamHCHome Clearance

Hi Frank, my sincerest apologies. We've been running a sale and the call volume has caught us right off guard. Can you please send your order number or first and last name to customersupport@homeclearance.com.au? We will get this resolved asap!

Frank

A response 9 days later. Are you serious. Get lost.

James A
James Aasked

I await a response to email and voice messages enquiring about the delivery of the Smeg SIHP264S induction cooktop - your order no. ES 55264 dated August 14, 2017 with delivery noted as the following day.
Please call me to explain as I do not want to write a negative review yet.
James Allison 0408 226 480

AdamHCHome Clearance

Hi James, the team will call you this afternoon to resolve this. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Margi
Margiasked

What days do you deliver to Southern Highlands, 2575?

Customer ExperienceHome Clearance

Hi Margi,

A lot of suburbs fall under that postcode so if you could please confirm which suburb you are in, that would be great!

Kind Regards,

Jay

Niger 2015
Niger 2015asked

Do you have a Smeg Retro Fridge in Royal Blue in stock?

Lucas N.Home Clearance

Yes in fact we do! We have one in our Auburn store, located in Sydney with a current price of $2,410

Where about's are you located?

jojo
jojoasked

what does run out in the condition description mean

Franki
Franki

It means it's on sale!

Trent A.Home Clearance

Hey JoJo,

Our Run Out items are brand new stock, in their original box, straight from the manufacturer (no cosmetic damage). They are usually a superseded model but could also be a current model depending on the item in question. The main thing to know is you're getting a brand new product in perfect working order at a low price!

Wally
Wallyasked

Re: Euro EDS845SX Dishwasher,,, Does this unit have drying capabilities and is delivery available to 3851?

Hi Wally,

Sorry this washer does not have any drying capabilities and unfortunately we also don't currently deliver to 3851. We are adding new deliveries all the time so do check back as I am sure at some point in the near future we will be able to deliver to your area.

Suzi
Suziasked

I'm interested in the Haier HDW9TFE3ss Dishwasher but couldn't find reviews on this product. I'm interested to know are the dishes dry after cycle completion and is it considered noisy or quiet?
Will I get free shipping to 2540?
Thank you! Suzi

Trent A.Home Clearance

Hi Suzi,
Thank you for your question. The dishwasher does have cycles that include drying at the end. Unfortunately there is no decibel rating but have had no complaints about the noise level.
We offer free delivery to your postcode 2540.

If you have any questions please contact us on 1300 002 500.

Get an answer from our members and Home Clearance representatives