Listing monitored by Home Clearance

Crap place to shop. Dont buy from here

I ordered an item online only to be told that the item is no longer available and it was accidentally uploaded and shouldnt have been. I have already made the hole ready for the product and now need to pay for a new one that is $2500 more expensive !!! What a scam. Offered a $100 voucher which is not acceptable.

Jesper A.Sydney, NSW

Bad Delivery/Installation experience

I order a washing machine and a dryer. The dryer hade some leakage, and their was people from the installation/delivery team 3 times and didn´t manage to fix the problem. A very stressful and time consuming process and I need to spend loads of time chasing the home-clearance team to get help. They promised to call back several times and didn´t come back so I needed to chase them.

I think their products are good (the washing machine I bought was good) but overall not a good experience, maybe I just was unlucky with the delivery/installation but I can´t recommend them.

Buyer Beware - Gaggenau Warranties Are Not Honored

Fiona Goldsworthy
Fiona Goldsworthy

Poor communication skills

My order did not arrive. No text from the driver explaining why. I have called the 1300 number 5 times now over the past 2 days, each time I have spoken to different staff members who have said to me that they would find out what happened to my parcel and call me back with an update. But not one of them have.

Warning do not buy

Do not buy from this business I ordered a stainless steel dishwasher it arrived white when I phoned to rectify I was spoken to aggressively by [name removed] then,the manager [name removed] was appauling, rude and should not be in the business of customer service, so rude and unprofessional and they ripp you off I now have to pay 20 % for nothing. Warning do no buy from these low lifes

Dianne Robinson
Dianne RobinsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Misleading

Ron
RonSydney, NSW

Poor delivery and no communication

My delivery was due to be delivered yesterday, we were supposed to receive a text before 11AM with a delivery time. No text was received, I called their customer support at 12, they said they would call me back, I didn't receive a call so I called again at 3PM, I was told there was an error and it would be delivered today, again no text received before 11AM this morning, I called again at 11AM this morning, I couldn't get any information, the operator Michael said he would call me back in 20 minutes, that hasn't happened either. I ordered and paid for the item a week ago, they have had plenty of time to deliver the product. We have taken time off work to receive the item which is the most annoying part of our experience.

Nicole C
Nicole CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Purchased a Panasonic TV

Ron
RonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

No stock -took money- refunded

Ordered a dishwasher, they accepted order and I paid, delivery included, they run out of stock. they left it to the last minute to advise me. Absolutely incredible bad company to deal with, never again, will I order from them.

Lance
LanceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't worry about warrants.

Bought a fridge 2 1/2 years ago with 3 year warranty. Fridge broke down 3 weeks ago. They still haven't done anything about it. Only thing left is court proceedings.

November 7th 2019 Update: This is ridiculous. Another 48hours.

Got an email this morning saying that someone would ring today to sort things out. To gutless to ring me, so send a text saying another 48 hours. With the time already waited. We will be up to waiting time of 552. What a joke.

LJZSouth East Queensland, QLD

Would not pay to fix damaged goods in transit!

Home C.Home Clearance

Hi LJZ, we are very sorry that we couldn't offer the resolution that you were after. Please let us know what you decide from the proposed options, Thanks

LJZ

As advised I've lodged with the ACCC as I do not believe the repair costs are unreasonable and you can probably claim through insurance or your transport company.

EJDNew South Wales

Damaged goods delivered cheap nasty product buyer beware

Purchased a bathroom vanity and placed into storage when it was time to renovate the bathroom opened the packaging to find the vanity had extensive damage. Sent them photos and the rude operator was not interested in helping at all. Gave me a lame excuse we cannot chase it up with the courier company its been too long, instead of taking responsibility and helping a customer. The product was cheap I would not recommend buying from them $500 down the drain thanks.

Hi,
Sorry to hear that this has happened, if you would like to send us an email through to customerexperience@winning.com.au with your invoice and contact details , we'd be happy to look into this for you

EJD

It's ok I already spoke to Michael he was very rude and not interested so I had to purchase one elsewhere still have the ceramic top id like to return

EJD

If you had any morals as a company you would contact me

Deb VMid North Coast, NSW

Bought NEW, delivered DAMAGED

Have successfully bought from this company before and happy with the service and product.
Bought a NEW runout model Bosch dishwasher, without damage. Item was delivered within the delivery window, but it was dumped on my front verandah. Item was obviously damaged on arrival and photos taken.
This is a free standing dishwasher and the damage is very obvious. I unpack the dishwasher and take more photos. I ring the company as well as email the photos.
I get a very disinterested so sad too bad phone call back with a paltry offer of a $50 refund.
I bought a new undamaged item.
I told them that that was not sufficient.
My next call is Fair Trading.

Lucas N.Home Clearance

Hello Deb, Could you please provide me with your Invoice/Order number so that we can look into this for you. You could alternatively email the details to sales@homeclearance.com.au, thanks

Invoice number SI03133571

Lucas N.Home Clearance

Even new products damage!!!!

Make sure you check the product AND take photos when you receive. New sink came cracked and they don’t take any responsibility. Very rude as well. Looks like when you pay less you get less respect!!!!
Also purchased 2 ovens (clearly said they had 5) they rang me a month after saying they only have 1! And again no help or substitution. Had to pay and have my kitchen redesigned.
In one sentence, DO NOT buy from them!!!

mysterysusan
mysterysusanPerth

Bought an item that couldnt be found in the warehouse