Home Clearance
Listing monitored by Home Clearance

Julia M.
Julia M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great installation, customer service and technical advice. Don't go elsewhere!

Such a great installation team I would recommend them unreservedly.
The first model arrived scratched and the team helped to organise a replacement- I did not have to do this myself or call anyone.
Then in terms of our installation -
Our installation was a bit tricky as the new model dishwasher was 5mm higher than the old one. Also my old installation was not great and was difficult to remove. However although it all took a while to sort out, the team did a fabulous job and I am very grateful.

I would not bother with anyone else!

shazi29
shazi29Perth, WA

Great value

I have bought several products from this website. They are always a described and backed up by The Winning Appliances Group for service

Store LocationWA
Tanya
TanyaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great fridge, great service

Excellent family fridge, modern quiet and functional. Easy to order, great delivery and they even took away the old monster.

Great opportunity to get a quality item for cheaper.

I bought the EBE5307BC-L 496 Electrolux fridge. New was going to be $1800 as I wanted the left hand opening. Bought from HC for $1200. It had 2 dents. Not even scratched. Shelves and handles were newly wrapped and still taped in the fridge. Free delivery.
I took a star off as I didn't get notification of delivery time until 10 minutes before hand, and the customer service line was difficult to reach. However, I will use them again for sure.

What an amazing service

The website was easy, I called and they answered straight away and they were very polite. I paid an amazing price and goods were delivered the next day. Amazing service

Michael P.
Michael P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Blanco Sink

Great Price , Great Service, Easy ordering and very speedy delivery using their own driver not with Australia Post. Highly recommended.

Perfect chair for the bedroom

Chair is ideal for the bedroom, comfy to sit in and doesn’t take up to much room. Good quality from home clearance again

Sandra Litt
Sandra LittSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Really happy with the cost of my Chef oven and the delivery was efficient, although as the oven was hard wired, it could not be taken away, however the delivery guys advised that I could call back and have it taken, if my installer could not. (Which he did today)

Happy customer
Happy customerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brilliant service - totally seamless from purchase to next day delivery

Super efficient purchase and delivery process. Installed our new bar fridge took away the old one. Extremely happy and very impressed

Richard
Richard

Very good

Fast delivery, good price, the delivery guys were great - they took away our old fridge and installed the new one

Carl P
Carl P

A company that delivers what it promises!

I have had 2 interactions since my initial purchase. I was really impressed by the accuracy of the promise to deliver within a couple of days, the item was actually in stock, messages came out about the delivery, delivery was free, the delivery people were a breath of fresh air - professional, very helpful, nothing a problem, friendly and happy to be providing the service. The 2nd time I asked about a product online, it did not matter what the time was, I got a response in a short period of time. Home Clearance should be very happy with the way their company operates, because it is not the norm nowadays. I have since bought another product, and I am expecting the delivery on the day I chose. Carl.

Naz
Naz

Exceptional service and products

Great communication with the status of our order. Delivery persons were friendly and professional. Glad I found the website and will be purchasing future products from here. Great prices too.

Fantastic service!

Leonie M.
Leonie M.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Fridge

Great service product and price delivery was fast
And customer service was fantastic I would highly recommend this company and would use again

H Kearney
H KearneySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Product. Reliable service

Arrived on time. Extremely friendly and helpful. Product at a great price. Would highly recommend Home Clearance to anyone to wishing to purchase White goods.

Lilly Gilford
Lilly Gilfordasked

Hello,
Our fridge just croaked it and we're looking to purchase a MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC MRCX370EJSTA2 370L BLACK or RED BOTTOM MOUNT FRIDGE.
Can you help please,
Lilly

terryasked

Why isn't there an option to unsubscribe from your emails ? Trying to stop the annoying things

terryasked

why isn't there an option to unsubscribe from your emails? Trying to stop the annoying things

Home Clearance
Home C.Home Clearance

Hello Terry, Thank you for reaching out to report this as an issue. Usually, there is an unsubscribe option at the end of the emails. If there isn't one on your email then there could be a glitch in the setup and we do apologize for it. Could you please forward the email to sales@homeclearance.com.au. We will unsubscribe you manually and look into the issue at the same time, thank you once again

terry

thanks i just forwarded the latest one i received

Get an answer from our members and Home Clearance representatives