Home Clearance

Home Clearance (page 2 of 3)

Listing monitored by Home Clearance

rod
rodSydney, NSW

Top Loading 7kg Simpson Washing Machine

Fast and efficient service delivered in a quick time and installed without problems by all of the staff. The web site was a little slow on the day I purchased.

I T Sme
I T SmeIllawarra, NSW

Canopy rangehood

Ordered a replacement rangehood, slight damage factory second. Order arrived on time, all instructions in box and damage clearly marked. Fitted and working shortly after. No hassle, and a big saving on just replacing with a perfect new one. Cant see the damage unless you look for it. Will definitely look for where can be used again.

Pat
PatSydney, NSW

No softener compartment.

For washing it is very good, easy to use, neat and compact. But no compartment for adding fabric softener, this has to be added manually, which is very inconvenient, otherwise no complaints.

Theo K.
Theo K.Sydney, NSW

Excellent, reliable brand wouldn't buy anything but F+P

Bought the new and improve F+P fridge to replace our 12 year one which posed no problems.
Great fridge, improved styling and stainless steel finish,
Delivery team careful and helpful but above all polite and courteous..... rare these days.

Amber
AmberGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fast and easy

We were about to go in store to buy a new range hood. I happened to check online before we left the house and saw that there was the same model on the Home Clearance website for a third of the RRP. It supposedly had a couple of scratches on the side (that you cant see one installed).
We ordered it, and it was delivered in a couple of days. It works perfectly and you'd never know the scratches were there. Bargain!

Excellent shopping of good value

I ordered on line a new but slightly scratch induction cooktop at less than half price and was give first class service and immediate response to a variation in delivery date.Could not doubt the value of the produce or the service.

Completely adequate for every aspect of the job at a good price.

Effective heater with thermostat and timer, as well as a good range of settings. It looks fine and would be neutral in any setting. I've actually bought three of these now, one for myself and two for my kids.

Ali
Ali

Great prices

Good service and products delivered on time and as described. I was a first time buyer but have no regrets and am already looking for other products on their website.

Gary S.
Gary S.Sydney, NSW

Price was the best, but it was the last one.

The title says it all ! I bought a Vitamix blender which was the last one in stock.
A bigger range and more stock (at competitive prices) would make this site very attractive for any future purchases.

Great delivery service

Delivery was on time. Really appreciated the sms messages on the day alerting me, firstly a 2 hour delivery window and then when better know, a more precise time 30 window within that 2 hours
Friendly, fast and arrived as described I couldn't have asked for more!!

Gr8 delivery tracking information

I loved the text service with updated expected delivery time...gr8 feature that meant I cld be home in time to recieve my order

Neil S
Neil SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good service .good price

Substantial price reduction. The little mark on the item is barely noticeable. Delivery was quick and they took the old dishwasher away at no extre cost

Very good item

I was very happy with Home Clearance was looking for a new TV and I have saved money by buying on line also you can choose your own free delivery date and the item arrived very quickly after receiving a text message will definitely use Home clearance again.

Great way to purchase

Easy online. Prompt delivery. Nice guys friendly and helpful. Love our new dishwasher. Great product. Will come back in future.

Very happy will use again

Very happy with our new washing machine we will look at buying other items from you again and will recommend to friends & family

Michael McDermott
Michael McDermottSYDNEY

very happy with result

Got a frankie sink at about 60 to 70 percent off. Its not installed but looks brand new all components look to be there sealed in plastic bags with instructions for installation . The box looked a little second hand but all good.

WIll look there in future if I appliance items like this.

The only downside is items listed in other states are not available for some reason. Probably shipping cost which was included free in the purchase transaction.

Very happy

I will come back again.

Lucas N.Home Clearance

Hi Steve, Thank you for the feedback and I am glad that we were able to assist with the stand and the speaker. Take care

Fabulous experience!

The order process was very easy, and we had no issues securing a suitable delivery date.
The fridge itself was barely damaged, in fact we have had friends look at it and not even see it without it being pointed out. It's perfect for our needs, and for how little the damage is, it's an absolute bargain!

Mark R.
Mark R.Perth

Missing gas plumbing parts.

Was unhappy. Bought an Electrolux gas cooktop from their Perth warehouse, later found out during installation it's missing some parts, i.e. gas connection elbow, clips & screws. There was no mention by the Salesperson nor any labeling about missing parts. The cooktop is non-functional until the spare parts being purchased from Electrolux. I have to arrange plumber to call in again. Extra costs $$$ for parts and labour. I phoned Home Clearance who initially did not agree to reimburse cost for the parts. However, through communications in this website, the issue was sorted. Home Clearance responded promptly and reimbursed the cost; good work.

James
JamesSydney, NSW

Great product, friendly company, but unreliable delivery process

Bnelurker
BnelurkerBrisbane

Smoothest purchase ever

Everything went smooth from online purchase to delivery. It took less than 30 minutes for the delivery guys to settle my payments, remove my old appliances and set up the new ones. It didn't cause any inconvenience in my apartment block. Friendly and efficient. Thank you.

Lucas N.Home Clearance

Thank you for the detailed feedback!
We will thrive to improve our service level more and more to get 5 stars from you next time!

Cheers:)

Jan R
Jan RSydney, NSW

Love my fridge

My Fisher & Paykel fridge arrived in a timely manner & realised that it was absolutely the right one after first day
Two doors suited my kitchen layout & actually had more door space than French door version plus the freezer compartment is much better being two reasonable size pullout 'drawers' with a thin one in between which suits ice trays, cooler blocks & little things
Makes a few interesting noises but just part of its cycle according to manual but not to loud & you get used to its chats unite quickly

Review collected in partnership with Home Clearance

Good value and customer service

I have purchased a number of appliances over the last 2 years at very competitive prices. The customer service has been exceptional Delivery was quick and on time. Overall a stress free experience.

Panasonic microwave

Had to wait nearly two weeks for delivery,the door wouldn't close! New oven delivered next day. OK. Both drivers were most helpful.

CB77
CB77Berwick

Great prices and service. Would definately use again. Found the website very easy to use. The only problem i had was not being able to add extended warranty at check out.

September 6th 2018 Update: Great Company

Very happy with the fast and efficient service. Friendly delivery guys. Love that you can pick when it gets delivered. Great prices.

Lucas N.Home Clearance

Thanks so much for your review, as well as the feedback regarding the warranty at checkout. I'll add this to list of projects so that other customers don't have the same issue. Thank you!

Other Appliance Retailers