Home Clearance

Home Clearance (page 3 of 3)

Listing monitored by Home Clearance

Mumin
MuminSydney

Wonderful Service. Fast on-line ordering. Reliable delivery.

I ordered an Oliveri Sink and a Rangehood from Home Clearance via website. Not only I got the best price, they were delivered on time and free. Excellent service. Thank you.

I also became a member to receive emails for online deals. Strongly recommend.

great service all around

was very happy with the price.Enquiries answered very professionally. great delivery terms and service.will recommend to all of my friend.I am about to pick up another unit soon

SusanM
SusanMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good follow up

Ordered a fridge which wasn't exactly as described. My phoning and emailing the general contact number over the following week met with no response at all, so I posted a draft to Product Review. Appliances Online immediately contacted me and I found that once I was talking to the right people, the after sales service was prompt, courteous, responsive and helpful. Who can ask for more?

AdamHCHome Clearance

Thank you Susan. We're glad we could help!

Khalid
KhalidSydney

Value for money exceeded

Very good brands with extreme value for money. I attended their sale campaign and the prices were crazy, they are easily negotiable and they do free delivery .. very helpful and nice staff

Mike
MikeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

We ordered a new Blanco dishwasher from Home Clearance at an excellent price. The delivery team were prompt, courteous, unwrapped the new dishwasher and took away the old one.
When we found a scratch on the door, a quick email to Home Clearance resulted in a phone call from them and arrangements to replace the item, which happened promptly and with the same courteous service.
Well done guys and would recommend you to anyone.

MrsConway
MrsConwayGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing prices and service

Highly recommend home clearance. Placed the order online and within an hour I had a phone call from a staff member who advised an issue with my order BUT also advised how he had resolved it for me. Unheard of! Great prices, free delivery, great service. Only issue the website seems a bit buggy on some devices, but really minor fault. Will do get all my goods from here, from now on.

So easy

The gentleman was very helpful and knew what he was talking about. My fridge died and I was very happy that delivery would be the following day. I would go back again.

Customer Focused Company

Company provided timely and factual information which allowed us to make a valued judgement about our purchase. Goods arrived on time and installation was completed effectively. All in All a good experience

Peter 101
Peter 101Perth, WA

Nearly Excellent, but not quite

Cons:
Price stated on phone at the time of the order was $30 more than advertised on website.
No Cash on Delivery option. Card only.
Delivery guy should have asked if I wanted the plastic fridge wrapping - easy to store and useful for protecting fridge during moving.

Pros:
Friendly customer service staff. George in particular.
They keep their promises.
They offer C.O.D., but as noted not cash.

Keith Dove
Keith DovePerth, WA

Cook Top Purchase

the item was delivered on time and undamaged however I felt the packaging was really not that good and could have allowed some damage if it had been handled incorrectly.

Lucas N.Home Clearance

lin
lin

Fantastic customer service

I just wanted to say thank you for being a pleasure to deal with, from the first point of contact to the delivery. There should be more companies like yours. Lin

Jane
Jane

So far so very, very good

Bought a Fratelli Onofri rangehood. cheaper than other sites, excellent graphics and technical specs. Helpful and easy web site, Very prompt service and replies - within an hour on a public holiday. Arranged transport on a public holiday too. So far so very good. Waiting delivery and will add to this review.
Extremely prompt responses and advice.

Trent A.Home Clearance

Great Service and the Extra Mile with Delivery

My elevator never works and I'm on the 5th floor and this didn't phase the guys at all. They walked up my fridge all the way to my kitchen without even one complaint. The service was great from the start and they helped me pick out exactly what I wanted without trying to upsell me.
Service that included knowledge about the products
Couldn't get the delivery time I wanted

Other Appliance Retailers