A good powerful vacuum.

Bought this vacuum from Kmart. Went with it because I wanted a bagged vacuum. It has great suction which is variable with a knob on top of the unit. Comes with the usual accessories which are stored under a cover on top of vacuum. Usual hose with teloscopic pipe. Vacuums well. Easy to use. Motor is protect by the usual filters and also has a filter on the motor air outlet. The only issue I've had with it was if you don't make sure the bags are precisely inserted into the holder I found that during use it everything vacuumed up ended up in the bag and it ended up out if the bag and blocked the motor air inlet. Easy to fix as the inlet filter is removable so I just needed to clean filter and repeat bag and all good to go.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

first impressions

I have had this vacuum for 3 weeks so I can't comment on how long it might last, this review is just to give some impressions on what to expect.
Firstly the price - under 50 bucks !
Secondly the suction is really good.
The hose and tube are a lot lighter to handle than other vacuum cleaners I have used over the years, so if you have a big area to vac, your hand & wrist won't ache so much.
The cord is pretty short so you will want to use an extension cord.
Comes with a bunch of bags included to get you started.
The air that blows out is really hot, so I recommend keeping kids away while in use.
I like to carry the unit in one hand while vacuuming with the other hand, though some people will not be strong enough to do this.
There is an indicator to show when the bag needs to be changed.
The manual is comprehensive, well organised, and most importantly, written in plain English.

Date PurchasedOct 2018