Home & Co (Kmart) 4 Slice Long Slot

Home & Co (Kmart) 4 Slice Long Slot

3.0

• Even Toasting Yes (0) · No (1)
cincam75

cincam75Perth, WA

You get what you pay for

For a cheap toaster it does the job, but it toasts unevenly and the top centermeter does not cook. It does look good and takes up minimal space. Toasts quickly but I only use it on setting 2 or it will burn parts of the toast. Picture shows side 1 and 2

Purchased in July 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for A$29.00.

Even ToastingNo

So-so so far

Richrdasked

Just a heap of rubbish. Burns 3 quarters of toast and leaves quarter uncooked.
Into the rubbish bin for this one!

Paul
Paul

Glad it wasn't just me. I purchased this one: https://www.kmart.com.au/product/4-slice-long-slot-toaster/1996301 but my new review category was somehow merged with this one that has a picture that looks completely different (even though it has the same fairly generic description). We took it back after a week or two of frustration (was accepted without question), swapped for this one and have been much happier: https://www.kmart.com.au/product/4-slice-stainless-steel-toaster/2393304. Can't fit long slices of bread in now, but the up side is that if you only need one or two slices, you don't need to fire up the whole thing. Add your review above and make your opinion count! :)

I will check it out.
I have tried for another week to make this sucker work. Instructions say set on 4 to 5 for golden brown crispy toasts. Well I set it on 3 and half way through flip the bread to avoid the 3 quarter toasted problem. I get crispy black toast. Tried setting 2, flipping toast and hitting setting 2 again. Golden brown crispy toast but one end is limp.

It is just a design fault that does not suit the Australian standard slice of bread.

CategoryToasters