Kmart Anko Bluetooth Portable Speaker with LED Lights

MPN: 42750451

1.3

Deb

DebPerth, WA

Look for the Silver lining :)

It was the best thing, not ever having had a bluetooth speaker before, I had it as loud as I could most of the time. It started playing up after about a month. Was a bit disappointed when it stopped working, didn't expect it after such a short time. Am going to invest in a more expensive one now that I know how they work :) money not wasted on experiencing a cheap product to learn with.

Sarah

SarahBrisbane

Don’t waste your time

It worked for a week and then stopped. Now it won’t connect- keeps beeping like the battery needs to be charged but it was charged all day and still wouldn’t turn on. Worked great for that weeek br now I regret spending the money on it.
You get what you pay I suppose- absolute rubbish

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Leon

LeonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just bought- don't know much about the range at all

Volume changes of own accord and then ceases and it's just static noise and so on and so forth this continues. Only $20 but didn't work from minute I first tried it.

Portable Speakers

Find out how Kmart Anko Bluetooth Portable Speaker with LED Lights compares to other Portable Speakers