Home & Co (Kmart) Sandwich Maker

Home & Co (Kmart) Sandwich Maker

Good value for the price

Bought this as it is way easier to use than bothering with my large panini press. Look its cheap ($7.50) so probably isn't a long term investment but it cooks ham & cheese toasties perfectly fine for now and if it dosen't last too long then its cheap to replace. I wouldn't put sandwhiches with heaped fillings in it though as i doubt it would close and cook them fully.

Purchased in May 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for $7.50.

Do not recommend

This sandwich maker was fine for the first couple of uses. After while, however I noticed a pretty strong burning smell. I noticed that any cheese/runoff from toasted sandwiches was falling below hotplate and burning on the element. Eventually it started smoking so I obviously threw it out given I didn’t have my receipt anymore. I did try buying another one because it was cheap and I thought perhaps my first one was faulty but the same thing happened again.

Date PurchasedApr 2016

Fantastic value

Purchased this sandwich maker, fits 2 toasties inside. Not problems with how it cooks, sangas comes out crispy on the outside, gooey in the middle. Only $7.50 so price is even better!!