Kmart Home & Co Steam Iron KB-602E2

Kmart Home & Co Steam Iron KB-602E2

• MPN: KB-602E2
See the Best Irons & Steam Generators in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kmart

• Product is used
  • Safety

jezil
jezilGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect iron, doesn't drip like most

I've had this iron since 2017 and it has worked a treat. Where I find most other irons leak water from the spray canister, this one doesn't. It's a terrific buy from Kmart and at the time only cost $35!

• Incentivised Review No
KmartKmartSend a private message

Hi there, thanks for getting in touch! We're so glad to hear you're loving our iron and have shared your feedback with our team as we continue to work on bringing our customers affordable products they love.

John A
John ASydney, NSW

Fire Danger

WHilst the Iron was effective for a while it suddenly got very hot and started smoking. It has been unplugged for 30 minutes now but is still too hot to touch.

JasonI
JasonISydney, NSW

A Great Iron Crippled by Beeping

Purchased in at Kmart for $39.

Fix the beeping! Do this

Irons & Steam Generators

Find out how Kmart Home & Co Steam Iron KB-602E2 compares to other Irons & Steam Generators

Cord too short

Nice iron to use but the cord is way too short. Good value for money but next time will check cord length. Shame they didnt consider this. Easy ro adjust settings.

Purchased in at Eastlands for $35.

Olivia Smith
Olivia SmithHunter Region, NSW

DON’T GET IT

It’s terrible, keeps beeping and won’t stop and it’s so irritating. It has a long beep sound that won’t go away.
It’s overall a good iron but they there is no need for the sounds.

Purchased in at Kmart.

KAMRUL
KAMRUL

Great value, great product

I would buy again when I need to. I've had it for a year and no problems at all. Works perfect. Excellent steam and ironing. It continuously beeps when self cleaning is overdue so a good reminder if one is not regular with cleaning.
The cleaning switch is a bit difficult to hold on to while self cleaning.

Purchased at Kmart Retail Stores for $35.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
Best Household Appliances Awards 2022!

Home is where the heart is. And with these reliable, Award-winning household appliances, home can be where the rest of the body and mind take comfort, too. Based on consumer reviews over the last year, we've picked the best household appliances to buy in 2022, from air purifiers to steam mops.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
best-household-appliances-awards-2022
MMR
MMRNortheast, VIC

An excellent Replacment

My Moulinex Vario Jet which had been a reliable steam iron for many years, developed a rusty leak and became unusable. Choice rated the ANKO most favourably and at an incredible $35 which was considerably less than what I had paid for my old iron, placing this replacement purchase well within my budget.
I really enjoy using my well designed Anko, the digital display is very clear, the settings precise and the steam function gives excellent results. I also appreciate the superior design when filling the water tank.
For me, this iron has much to recommend it.

Claudia
ClaudiaPerth, WA

Piece of junk. Way too hot!

When I first got this iron, I really liked it but as the months went on, it seemed to glide less easily and I found it got way too hot on the recommended settings for various items, esp my husband's business shirts. Today I was ironing a cotton blend shirt on the blend setting and the iron ended up overheating and burning the shirt. It then shorted and I had to throw it outside. 18 Months old, pathetic!

Purchased in at Kmart Retail Stores for $35.

miss--m
miss--mAU

It goes all the way to 11

Sunman
SunmanSouth East Queensland, QLD

No, sorry this iron is NOT up to scratch

Purchased in at Kmart Retail Stores for $35.

ChrisW
ChrisWSouthwest, VIC

Great Iron

This iron is just great for value consisting of a digital display, anti drop system and anti scale system, non stick to make iron easy. It had 11 different settings for all your ironing needs. Great value for money.

Kristi J.
Kristi J.

This is perfect

This iron is without a doubt the best I have ever owned. I love the digital display and settings. I also love the fact that it is hot and ready to use in under 30 seconds