Home Hardware

Home Hardware

1.5

Toppee

ToppeeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Dont use their click and collect

Ordered online and they charged me but then when I rang to find out what was happening to my order I was fobbed off and told “another company does our click and collect”. The store was out of stock and they were no help - they didn’t know who to refer me to and there was no response from numerous emails to them. Eventually had to get my money back but going through paypal and saying “goods never arrived”. Terrible service. Don’t put up an e-commerce site if you can’t provide a decent service.

Store LocationCollingwood
Rocketeer

Rocketeer

What's That

When going to your local hardware store one expects people who work there know hardware, not the case here.
When approached by a sales person and asked can I help I thought I had a chance. I explained I was looking for a mitre for cutting items, oh yes they said, OK but what is that was the response.
Not the first time that I have been left dumbstruck by this shop.
Can't wait for Bunnings to finally open here.