4.1 from 7,273 reviews

3.9

Azd8

Azd8South Australia

I really loved this service.

I really loved this service. There were many replies from different tradesmen. This means a lot for me as lazy tradesmen usually don't bother replying promptly. So, overall great service.

Shanthi

ShanthiHunter Region, NSW

Very perfect and dedicated Concretor

Alex from AAA concreting is such a dedicated guy, he is very quick and completes the job as per he said. I rang him for a quote, he came on the same day, gave a quote very reasonable and also provided more ideas and very patient in listening to our requirements. He is not money focused person, he is very genuine, got the finally payment only when we are satisfied after completing the job. I strongly recommend him for your concreting job. On watching his job my neighbour booked him for their drive way. They said they are very happy with Alex job and the way he respond to the customers.

Joe

JoeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

quick quotes

Got several quotes with a wide range of prices. Ended up with a good tradesmen at a good price. The 3 palm trees that i had to remove was done at a high stanard.

Thomas

Thomas

The service received was top class

This is the only time I have used this site. The modem/router technician came around within 2 hours of first contact and carried out the job at hand straight away. All over in half an hour. Great price and very informative as to the choices I had. I would highly recommend Jeremy and would use him again.

Chris

ChrisSydney, NSW

Tyre kicking pages

I recently signed up as a business with hi pages. I regret the decision as all the clients I have quoted work for appear to be tyre kickers. Tradies pay for these job leads and you’ve got selfish clients that think it’s ok to waste hard working peoples time away from their families of an evening

Matt C.hipages
Karen of Hobart

Karen of HobartHobart, TAS

Excellent service, very helpful

The service was fast, efficient and helpful. Thank you so much. Each of the electricians who contacted us were very keen and prompt. I wish we could have employed them all.

Colleen

ColleenVictoria

Tree Lopping Quote

Efficient, prompt and friendly service provided by Scott Fletcher's Tree Surgery. Would recommend to anyone requiring this service. Attended at the appointed time and provided honest evaluation of the works required.

User TypeI only browsed the website / app

Excellent work on brick fence

Stefan Borcea did an excellent job with our brick fence. Great skills and kept to his time frame. Very happy with Stefan's work, we will not hesitate to hire him again.

CLIFF

CLIFFSydney, NSW

Private Certifier for property acquisition and approval

I had 2 replies and both were helpful as my only need at this stage was to get some advice over the phone. It was a good start and will likely lead to a project for one of them.

Great service.

Quick response. Got a great tradesman & job done within 2 days. Fair price. No problems at all. More than happy with the service provided for this particular job that I needed doing.

Karen Turner

Karen TurnerSydney, NSW

Delighted!

I am so happy with the service given by Kevin Richards. I found Kevin to be professional and prompt. He arrived on the weekend, finished the job in no time. I am now set for winter. Thank you! I would use your service again and thoroughly recommend this company.

Karen Turner

Peter G

Peter GSydney, NSW

Great Results

I searched for an upholsterer and an arborist and got immediate results with both. I had a couple of quotes to choose from for both and was very happy with the quotes we went with and their work.

Jane

JaneMelbourne

Great idea & service

Got 3 quote tree removal texts within 24 hours & on site quotes within 3 days. Great idea, service & will definitely use again . Daughter used before for smash repairers as well

Maureen

Maureen Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Such a good and easy idea

Very quick responses i have a lovely guy coming on Tuesday to remove my garden rubbish i had three responses before lunchtime and the all came around to give me a quote and i thought the three of them were all lovely guyd

Barbara

BarbaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wasp Extermination Success

Thankyou Rob, Mr Pesty, for a great job in removing Wasp nests around my home. Your punctual, professional, courteous, customer service was very much appreciated. Would thoroughly recommend your work. :-)

Carla Zizek

Carla ZizekSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very efficient

All trades contacted me quickly were all on time very polite and friendly very helpful very informative about kitchen and gave me options that I hadn’t thought of
I was very grateful for their input

Jeanette

Jeanette

Very good

The service I received was prompt and quick. I asked for a roof tiler and only received one response. The tiler lived only 5 minutes away and he gave me a quote and I excepted the offer. He asked if I wanted the repairs done in the next couple of days and I said yes.

Well done!

Hipages is good at finding people for specific roles. It responds to casual google searches. Unfortunately, the shortcoming of this type of matching is that it does not take into consideration the timing and other circumstances. It does select the people who have the initiative and enthusiasm to be looking for work though.

Quick and simple

This was with reference to end-of-lease cleaning. Two quotes came in immediately. We chose one and have been very satisfied with the work done. This process was far more successful than others in my experiences of moving.

cathy smith

cathy smithMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

a job well done

Had Rino from Adelaide Urban Plumbing install my stormwater for my new house.Rino was very thorough and pleasant to deal with and attended the job straight away and helped me with a good price.

Lee

Leeasked

Is my number visible when requesting a quote via Hipages?

Matt C.hipages

Hi Lee,

Thanks for getting in touch with us. Your contact number will only become visible to the three tradies we connect you with in order to obtain quotes. It will not be visible to anybody else. All the best with your job, and I hope we are able to find you the right person for it!

Matt.

Antony

Antonyasked

Hi needing a tradie to do some gutter alterations and rain water drain to be fitted
In carine

Erika B.hipages

Hi Antony,

Through simply posting a job with a few photos on our app, we can connect you to a trusted tradie. Check us out and post your job at https://hipages.com.au/get_quotes_simple.

Erika

LEONORA W.

LEONORA W.asked

Do you a have a trade person to install pvc cafe type blinds at the porch of house

Carol L.hipages

Hi Leonora

That’s what we’re here for! We’ll help you effortlessly find a tradie for your job. You can easily connect with the right tradie on the hipages platform by posting a job at https://hipages.com.au/get_quotes_simple or download the app and select how urgent your job is.

Look forward to helping you find the right tradie for your job.

Carol

Get an answer from our members and hipages representatives

Other Trades Comparison Websites