hipages (page 2 of 341)

4.1 from 6,813 reviews

• User Type
    • I posted a job (905)
    • I did work for someone (178)
    • I only browsed the website / app (108)

Hilary

HilaryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My new tradies go-to

I have used hipages only once so far and still waiting for quotes so can’t comment yet on payment process etc. . I am impressed by how easy it was to find who I needed. I had a bit of trouble finding company reviews so it may be good to have these more front and centre

User TypeI posted a job

Excellent, I had 3 contacts and chose Outdoor living and renovation.

The job hasn't been done yet but I was given a competitive quote and very happy with the service so far. The owner of the company visited me promptly when he said he would. He presented a confident business approach to the job, I have accepted his quote. The job will be done on Friday.

Michael P.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Disreputable services providing agency

HiPages eferred Koala Cleaning Services of Penrith NSW to me who in turn provided a very poor end-of-lease cleaning service. When invited by HiPages to post a review I was immediately bumped out of their feedback/review page when I clicked on the Dissatisfied option. They apparently only allow positive reviews to be posted and have no interest in receiving or forwarding any negative feedback to either their service-providing clients or their service-receiving customers. What does that tell you about their focus on improving the quality standards of their service providers and providing good services to the public?

Michael P.

The business name is Koala Cleaning Services and the names of the business owners is Amanda and Paul (they did not provide me with their surnames), phone number 0402 635 898. They are based in Penrith, NSW.
Michael Pels

Greedy Scamming Cheats

Find another way to promote your business! Once they have you paying $79 per month they make it very hard for you to quit. Had to inform my credit card company to not pay these people any more. They threaten you with penalties if you want to downgrade. The customers you get (if you get any)are all tight fisted with their money because hipages teach them how to squeeze tradies in giving a lower than fair quote. When you do the sums hipages costs a business a fortune for small to medium jobs. Forget about what they say in reply to this review. I'm genuinely warning all business to Please Stay Away for your own sake.

Christine

ChristineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Mowing

I had mowing and clean up done today by E&A Cleaning and Maintenance. I could not be happier. Job Well done and Thank you Arthur. Will call again if need any more mowing done.

Chong

Chong

This is perfect

I posted a job and almost right after I got a reply, then another. My job was impressively done, in a very professional way. I am very happy with my experience.

Donna H.hipages

That's great! Thank you for your review :)

Glenn Pawson

Glenn PawsonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great experience

Ease of set up excellent listings of trades for my area with reviews to view.
Engaged a Plumber based on this and then with a personal face to face meeting to put one at ease with the scope of works. Excellent system ,Excellent Plumber!

Fantastic! thank you Glenn

Very poor follow up by trades for quotes.

3 trades identified to provide quotes / services and not 1 made contact with me. I also made contact with 1 of the trades direct on their own web page and still no response. Must be so busy out there at present !

Donna H.hipages

That's disappointing! Please contact our support team on 1300 217 968 as there are plenty of tradies who would be interested in your job.

Lawn to be mowed asap

Martin from LCH Home and Garden took on the challenging job of mowing my back lawn today. Job well done. I would recommend him for future work if you are looking for a reputable tradesperson.

Thanks Colette, I'm sure Martin will appreciate the feedback

Bruce M

Bruce MAU

An effective way to get the 3 x quotes

The tradies I have had quotes from are in the most part keen for the work. A couple did not quote after making initial contact with me and for one job I needed to re-list it. But mostly effective and the work that has been done to date is up to scratch

User TypeI posted a job

This is not fair for Tradies in this country

The trade pay $300 a month and get nothing
They’re just selling the customer phone number to the Tradies and if the trade guys don’t get the. Job they’re still have to pay for it
this is terrible

Erika B.hipages

PaulPSydney, NSW

I will not be using HiPages again, no negative feedback, makes it hard to trust tradies as you don't get a full picture.

I recently used HiPages (first time) and review a tradie, a lot of recommenations. I hide the company and the recommendations does not match to the quality of the service they was providing.
Now realising that you can only see positive feedback, and not negative. Reading another comment, HiPages are not a review site, then don't provide any reviews. You might get a tradie with 20 recommendations, but got 300 negative, but you would never now. I will never trust HiPages again.

Erika B.hipages

Isaac

IsaacGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Warning for buisiness

BibiQueensland

Don't bother !

I find HiPages are very selective when posting reviews of the tradies they engage. I submitted a negative review of a tradie that I engaged through HiPages. They never printed it. Only seem to print positive reviews. When I submitted my complaint to HiPages about that particular tradie in order to spare other customers the problems I had, HiPages were not interested. Very disingenuous.

Kristine M.hipages

Tradies don't be scammed from hi pages

Tradies don't be fooled from hi pages. They should all be locked up for stealing hard working Australias money. I singed up with hi pages for a 6 month trial. @ $199 per a month $1200 for the 6 months. How ever it was near impossible to get job leeds from hi pages. Very much over priced for leads. After the 6 months was up they where still taking $199 a month from my account. I called to ask why. They then told me I had a further 11 months on my contract at $199 a month. The will not cancle this. They keep saying they have a voice recording, which is there contract. Its imtrapment not a contract . They are miss leading . They only want money from trade people. 6 months has now passed over my agreed term of 6 months .

User TypeI only browsed the website / app
Brad

BradSouth East Queensland, QLD

Tradies beware

Be warned, don't sign up... go and use service seeking. My main issue is you pay for leads ( peoples contact details) ... and i would say min 50% are jobs on their system been filled, 15% you cant contact. when i was on month to month they refunded the lead price but once i upgraded no more refunds. Have emails saying refunds will be given. They are a total waste of money, DO NOT JOIN

Pat Henderson

Pat HendersonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Gutters cleaned to perfection

Wanted gutters cleaned and was promptly contacted by Full Force Vacuum who gave me a firm quote within an hour of my contact with the Company. I was happy with the quote and the job was completed on time as promised and I was given photos to show that the job was done satisfactorily.

User TypeI only browsed the website / app

Jill M

Jill MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Already recommended Ali and Nature Plumbing to my daughter

Had a problem with my hot water tap in antiquated laundry which screamed and vibrated.. Ali came on time and did the job with no fuss, including a new tap (the laundry is at least 50 years old!) Delighted with the job and the tradesman and the price!

Alison

AlisonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good

Decking Rob Aspin
Great attention to detail.Very happy with our new deck.My husband and l found Rob to be very helpful builder offering us suggestions as to what sort of wood to use and paint colour.

EmmaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Be careful regarding ongoing payment

Unfortunately this company auto renews without consent, sending an email that somehow ends up in junk while all others from them were received. If you sign up for one year, it's not actually a year unless you cancel on the right day. If you happen to be on vacation, ill or didn't get the auto renewal notice, you're automatically locked in for another year of payments. Hundreds of dollars going to waste every month for an unused service.