hipages (page 2 of 364)

7,270 reviews

Janet Purdue

Janet PurduePerth, WA

Roof Plumber

Omid was quick to call me and he did the work swiftly due to storms approaching, he did a wonderful job, and I would recommend him to anyone needing a very professional job done

Window Tinting needed

Window Tinting neededSouth East Queensland, QLD

Window tinting

I have had two tradesmen here and both were very quick and got on with the measuring the windows and gave me a quote on the spot and are happy to send me further details.

Leeanne

LeeanneSouth East Queensland, QLD

handy

This site is great when you don't know where to find someone to do a job for you . You just post your job with a brief description and the tradies contact you to give you a quote. Simple

Find out how hipages compares to other Trades Comparison Websites

Great site so easy and stress free

From the first phone contact everything went professionally and smoothly.
A time was arranged and he arrived on time.
Tested the dish washer and identified the problem and had a replacement
part in his van, installed the unit and we were up and running again.
Could not have had better service.
Nice guy as well

Not happy

Not happySydney, NSW

Unhelpful

Twice now I've asked for a quote for a small job not one reply so unless your job is worth there while don't bother with this site better off going to the pub like the old days

Great! Thanks Hipages.

Within 30 minutes of posting my enquiry I was contacted by an excellent local tradesman. We met that afternoon and resolved my question efficiently and expertly. It was great and I would use Hipages again.

Ray

RaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent for a newcomer to the area.

As a resident of only 21 days I had no idea where I could find a Gas fitter to help me with some problems I was facing. Using this method I was able to advise my issues, find an excellent tradesman within 2 hours and had him visit me first thing the next day and did a superb job. He will be my forever tradesman for this type of need.

User TypeI posted a job

Companies don't contact you when they are interested

Posted a job on Sunday and it's now Thursday. Had 2 companies say they were interested and would be in contact yet have heard nothing from either of them. Rigoni Tree Services and Assassin were the companies.

Sarah
Sarah

Hi Erika,
The job ID is. My email address is [Email and Phone Number Removed].

Azd8

Azd8South Australia

I really loved this service.

I really loved this service. There were many replies from different tradesmen. This means a lot for me as lazy tradesmen usually don't bother replying promptly. So, overall great service.

SANDRA JORGENSEN

SANDRA JORGENSENRichardson 2905, ACT

I advertised the job and within an hour I had 3 tradies call and make appointments. hipages followed up with emails to check on the job status. I didn't have to search for the tradies, such a great time saver. I will use this service again.

chrissieandtony

chrissieandtonySydney, NSW

Easy to use service that provides good trades to select from

We have used hippies many times and have always found a good supplier to provide the service we need. We just used them to find a glazier to fix a broken window pane. The supplier we went with was prompt and did a great job for a reasonable set price. Would recommend this service for your next job.

Shanthi

ShanthiHunter Region, NSW

Very perfect and dedicated Concretor

Alex from AAA concreting is such a dedicated guy, he is very quick and completes the job as per he said. I rang him for a quote, he came on the same day, gave a quote very reasonable and also provided more ideas and very patient in listening to our requirements. He is not money focused person, he is very genuine, got the finally payment only when we are satisfied after completing the job. I strongly recommend him for your concreting job. On watching his job my neighbour booked him for their drive way. They said they are very happy with Alex job and the way he respond to the customers.

shifeng j.

shifeng j.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It's terrible for the trader..........why we need pay $20 for a mobile phone number

Customer just pay for $60 for a job and you need pay $20 to get the job(just the oppotunity). Hipages earn 60 dollors from one job. That's unfair and unacceptable! And you can not leave the 6 month contract!

Andree

AndreeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Requested 2 services

Immediate assistance wth diff service providers
Both providers. We’re grear.

Friendly helpful and I had never used hipages before. I am happy I did. Took stress away not having to call around

Sid

Sid

Timely help, for any kind of home renovation job

I posted a job on Hipages for getting the gutters at my house cleaned. Within a few hours of posting, I was contacted by tradesmen, and also received email updates from the Hipages app regarding competing quotes and other suggestions. Thereafter, I received regular feeds and updates from the site. Within three days of posting my job, it was all done and paid for. All from the convenience of my home, and to my satisfaction. Thank you Hipages.

Richard Owen

Richard OwenSouth East Queensland, QLD

impressed with the speed at which the contractors got back to me

Required a concrete cutter at very short notice to do a small job at my house, Corresponded with one contractor ( using SMS ) within an hour of issuing the request. He was unable to do the job in the time frame I needed, so i was contacted by a second concrete cutting contractor who organised for someone to call around on a Saturday morning to do the work, he showed up on time and did just what I wanted

User TypeI posted a job

Dows not work well for regional NSW areas

Its been a few days now since i logged 2 jobs, with 1 response. App would not upload photos and had to log my jobs a number of times before giving up on including photos

Matt

MattNorth Queensland, QLD

Quick and easy

I raised my job profile and within 24hrs was contacted by 3 contractors all qualified and reviewing job for quote. Very easy process that we will be using in the future

Problem solved!

Gas heating failed. Day 1 I contacted HiPages. Day 2 A-Mate Services investigated. Day 3 A-Mate had purchased the material and fixed the heating.
It takes two to tango: the service from Hi-Pages who got me into contact with A-Mate Services.
A very satisfied customer!

Joe

JoeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

quick quotes

Got several quotes with a wide range of prices. Ended up with a good tradesmen at a good price. The 3 palm trees that i had to remove was done at a high stanard.

Lee

Leeasked

Is my number visible when requesting a quote via Hipages?

Hi Lee,

Thanks for getting in touch with us. Your contact number will only become visible to the three tradies we connect you with in order to obtain quotes. It will not be visible to anybody else. All the best with your job, and I hope we are able to find you the right person for it!

Matt.

Antony

Antonyasked

Hi needing a tradie to do some gutter alterations and rain water drain to be fitted
In carine

Hi Antony,

Through simply posting a job with a few photos on our app, we can connect you to a trusted tradie. Check us out and post your job at https://hipages.com.au/get_quotes_simple.

Erika

LEONORA W.

LEONORA W.asked

Do you a have a trade person to install pvc cafe type blinds at the porch of house

Carol L.hipages

Hi Leonora

That’s what we’re here for! We’ll help you effortlessly find a tradie for your job. You can easily connect with the right tradie on the hipages platform by posting a job at https://hipages.com.au/get_quotes_simple or download the app and select how urgent your job is.

Look forward to helping you find the right tradie for your job.

Carol

Get an answer from our members and hipages representatives

Other Trades Comparison Websites