hipages (page 3 of 364)

4.1 from 7,273 reviews

4.1

7,274 reviews

Dows not work well for regional NSW areas

Its been a few days now since i logged 2 jobs, with 1 response. App would not upload photos and had to log my jobs a number of times before giving up on including photos

Matt

MattNorth Queensland, QLD

Quick and easy

I raised my job profile and within 24hrs was contacted by 3 contractors all qualified and reviewing job for quote. Very easy process that we will be using in the future

Problem solved!

Gas heating failed. Day 1 I contacted HiPages. Day 2 A-Mate Services investigated. Day 3 A-Mate had purchased the material and fixed the heating.
It takes two to tango: the service from Hi-Pages who got me into contact with A-Mate Services.
A very satisfied customer!

Joe

JoeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

quick quotes

Got several quotes with a wide range of prices. Ended up with a good tradesmen at a good price. The 3 palm trees that i had to remove was done at a high stanard.

May B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

AVOID HIPAGES AT ALL COST

Surprise surprise another dodgy app that advertises dodgy tradies not qualified to do anything. Be mindful that this app DOES NOT ALLOW NEGATIVE REVIEWS FROM CUSTOMERS. So everyone looks 5 star but wait till you get something done and you will be going straight to VCAT. A year later and they still allow the decker to do jobs thru them despite my photos that clearly show it us very poor quality. A year later we are still waiting to take this guy to court for a $7k deck! I dont know companies like this get away with doing this! A petition for stricter regulation in this industry is very badly needed. People gave lost thousands because of companies like this.

Thomas

Thomas

The service received was top class

This is the only time I have used this site. The modem/router technician came around within 2 hours of first contact and carried out the job at hand straight away. All over in half an hour. Great price and very informative as to the choices I had. I would highly recommend Jeremy and would use him again.

Helen

HelenPerth, WA

Worst service- actually No service

Told to use this service, never again. Placed An add for multiple jobs, not one trade contacted me. Do not recommend to anyone. Obviously everyone has plenty of work and don’t need work

Phil

PhilSouth East Queensland, QLD

They pulled contractors out of the air!

I posted a job and received responses very quickly from interested contractors that I didn't know were in the local area . The job was done the next day - at a good price.

Chris

ChrisSydney, NSW

Tyre kicking pages

I recently signed up as a business with hi pages. I regret the decision as all the clients I have quoted work for appear to be tyre kickers. Tradies pay for these job leads and you’ve got selfish clients that think it’s ok to waste hard working peoples time away from their families of an evening

John Gnezdiloff

John GnezdiloffSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Useful Website

Mellow08

Mellow08Mid North Coast, NSW

Quick response

I entered the details of my building job in their website and received a reply soon after that three builders would be interested in the job. One called me within an hour or two. Another I had to chase up and the third was never heard from.
Unfortunately, one attentive builder, one you have to chase up and one who never responds is an unusually good strike rate for builders. Normally it's one in five.

Bushy

BushyDarling Downs, QLD

Very useful service to help find a tradie

I needed a trades person to repair or replace the inverter on my solar power system. Hipages came up with a few and I have arranged to get the job done.

Slim

SlimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast and responsive

The response from Hipages was fast and I managed to connect with various tradies in a timely manner to help the planning of the work required and the Apps platform is simple and easy to use.

Stuart M.

Stuart M.Launceston, TAS

Excellent, had a reply within minutes

Only took a few minutes to get first response, 2nd responder asked if it was OK to call, but never called, no other enquiry, but satisfied with 1st response, job booked.

excellent service

I had a very fast response to my post for work to be done on a retaining wall. Very happy with the quality if tradesmen that came to look. I had difficulty in finding anyone to actually come to look until Hi Pages was recommended to me.

Tim

TimCentral, SA

No response from anyone

No response/quote from any tradie/ builder at all. Your site appears not to work as you say it does, disappointed with result, would not recommend Hipages to anyone after this

Mary

MaryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Roofing Satisfaction

Fast, efficient service-a tradesman called the next day and assessed the problem. This service gave me quick contact with local tradesmen and the person who called had a most professional attitude

Karen of Hobart

Karen of HobartHobart, TAS

Excellent service, very helpful

The service was fast, efficient and helpful. Thank you so much. Each of the electricians who contacted us were very keen and prompt. I wish we could have employed them all.

Sourcing a painter

So quick, prompt to respond to my request. The people who were sent were understanding, wonderful and professional. I was running a little late and they patiently waited for me.

Linda H.

Linda H.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Perfect tradie

Hi, I advertised for a glazier and within 30 minutes had a tradie wanting my job. No ringing around trying to find someone etc.
Will use and recommend Hipages and our tradie Luke from Provincial Glass without thinking twice about it.

Lee

Leeasked

Is my number visible when requesting a quote via Hipages?

Hi Lee,

Thanks for getting in touch with us. Your contact number will only become visible to the three tradies we connect you with in order to obtain quotes. It will not be visible to anybody else. All the best with your job, and I hope we are able to find you the right person for it!

Matt.

Antony

Antonyasked

Hi needing a tradie to do some gutter alterations and rain water drain to be fitted
In carine

Erika B.hipages

Hi Antony,

Through simply posting a job with a few photos on our app, we can connect you to a trusted tradie. Check us out and post your job at https://hipages.com.au/get_quotes_simple.

Erika

LEONORA W.

LEONORA W.asked

Do you a have a trade person to install pvc cafe type blinds at the porch of house

Carol L.hipages

Hi Leonora

That’s what we’re here for! We’ll help you effortlessly find a tradie for your job. You can easily connect with the right tradie on the hipages platform by posting a job at https://hipages.com.au/get_quotes_simple or download the app and select how urgent your job is.

Look forward to helping you find the right tradie for your job.

Carol

Get an answer from our members and hipages representatives

Other Trades Comparison Websites