hipages (page 4 of 364)

7,274 reviews

Janineb52

Janineb52Far North Queensland, QLD

Cupboard door hinge adjustments

I needed some blum hinges adjusted on 2 cupboard doors and Garry did a great job on lining them up and replacing the broken hinge. He was on time and provided great service. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Fred

FredSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good service

Some contractors slow with initial content, but no worries. Takes the worry out of sourcing individual quotes. Would use this service again and would recommend to others chasing quotes for jobs

Colleen

ColleenVictoria

Tree Lopping Quote

Efficient, prompt and friendly service provided by Scott Fletcher's Tree Surgery. Would recommend to anyone requiring this service. Attended at the appointed time and provided honest evaluation of the works required.

Salty

SaltyCanberra 2600, ACT

It was very convenient

Simple & easy and a fast efficient way of finding a tradie. The response was quick and we were very happy with the Options and choices. Happy with the reviews of the tradie that responded.

trevor

trevorMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

PM WALL& FOOR TILING

just had a ensuite re tiled , new vanity corner unit, Paul did a excellent job , came back promply to fix any problems . , fitted in with my work schedule, . . . trevor channing .

Worked like a charm!

I needed a plumber and did not know any who operated in my new suburb. I posted the job on hipages and received 2 messages within the next 15 minutes.

Happy Man

Happy ManAU

Just good old Great service

We received contacts within an hour and arranged quotes over the following days. This is a great service and we will use time and again. We hope that we will procure quality services and are confident that this will be achieved.

Thank you very nuch.

Kim

KimGippsland, VIC

Waste of time

I only got one response from two of my ads which was extremely disappointing. Not worth the effort of posting jobs when you don’t get any replies from tradesmen. Don’t waste your time.

Natalie

NatalieVictoria

Good service

was looking for a quote for ceiling insulation and received 3 traders contact me and provide quotes within minutes. 2 came on site for measure and quote. Found them to be very helpful.

no contact

not one of the 3 plumbers contacted me, no email, text or phone call. concreters were great, contacted me almost straight away. they came out to quote and were very helpful.

Matt C.hipages

Took all the effort out of the process

I needed a fence. I submitted my request in less than 2 minutes and within 2 days had 4 quotes from reputable businesses in my area. I will definitely be using this system again.

Jon

JonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Job by Les

Had a paint job done by Les and we are very happy. He has good communication and is a top bloke. We are really happy with the job.
He was on time and completed the job in no time.

Scott

ScottSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good for quote hunting

Trade still called to confirm detail not able to be explained online eg non standard size/shape. Most trade still are mobile on phones also. Having said that format is good For initial contact.

Very easy very happy

After giving homages a go I was quickly contacted by a tradesmen from INFASEC who hipages reccomend and they contacted me the gentleman was friendly, professional and well priced. I was very happy with the service provided. I would not have been put in touch with this business if not for hipages. Would definitely use both businesses again. Thank you homages.

Karen

KarenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Advertised what I needed and by the next day I had three recommended businesses. They all contacted me to arrange quotes. It was a very easy process and I will definitely use it again. Thoroughly recommend.

Romesh

RomeshMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great turnaround

Was looking for a contractor for a living room extension. Tradee came the very next day to check the scope of work and gave quick estimate of the costs. Happy with the quick turnaround.

Lulu

LuluNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Perfect- everything you need

Very pleased with the response. The replies came as promised- Very quick & very fast. All were reliable.
I would certainly recommend Hi Pages to anyone who was looking for a trade

Not happyMermaid Beach

Not Suitable for Large Jobs

This app is not suitable for anyone that is looking to have major work to their property. Only If your looking for a tradesperson for small handy work. We employed a paving company to pave our entire pool and driveway and was extremely disappointed wth their service.

Not happy

This has been discussed with your team but unfortunately Hipages take no responsibility for unsatisfying workmanship from your referrals.

William Stokes

William StokesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

We were very pleased with the service we received from Hi Pages and the prompt reply from Paul from Plumbing Results. We would have no hesitation in recommending Hi Pages.

John H

John H

Absolutley the worst web site I've ever used for this type of use

I posted a request for quotes for a drive way clean and refurbish. Every reply I received asked for more details about the job. The original job request said as much as could be said. From there on it required someone interested enough to come out and quote. I got replies (from the web site not the tradies) saying "concrete captain" (only one of three) wants the job and will contact you soon - well that never happened. Using the internet for this stuff is supposed to be faster and better etc. well I have had two tradies come out and quote on the job after ONE phone phone call to each. You have a long way to go to be any where near efficient with your web site.

Lee

Leeasked

Is my number visible when requesting a quote via Hipages?

Hi Lee,

Thanks for getting in touch with us. Your contact number will only become visible to the three tradies we connect you with in order to obtain quotes. It will not be visible to anybody else. All the best with your job, and I hope we are able to find you the right person for it!

Matt.

Antony

Antonyasked

Hi needing a tradie to do some gutter alterations and rain water drain to be fitted
In carine

Hi Antony,

Through simply posting a job with a few photos on our app, we can connect you to a trusted tradie. Check us out and post your job at https://hipages.com.au/get_quotes_simple.

Erika

LEONORA W.

LEONORA W.asked

Do you a have a trade person to install pvc cafe type blinds at the porch of house

Carol L.hipages

Hi Leonora

That’s what we’re here for! We’ll help you effortlessly find a tradie for your job. You can easily connect with the right tradie on the hipages platform by posting a job at https://hipages.com.au/get_quotes_simple or download the app and select how urgent your job is.

Look forward to helping you find the right tradie for your job.

Carol

Get an answer from our members and hipages representatives

Other Trades Comparison Websites