Home James WA

Home James WA (page 2 of 3)

Listing monitored by Home James WA

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Andrea
AndreaPerth, WA

Great Job! Fantastic Company

Big Move - lots of bulky items - Lovely Guys - very professional, experienced and helpful, packed up the house with great care and attention to detail - they looked after the furniture as if it was their own -wonderful old fashioned customer service - fantastic experience - would highly recommend Home James

Thanks Andrea for taking the time to do a review. Regards James

The ULTIMATE removalist, providing FIRST class service and honesty!!

Home James provides an awesome service with ZERO hidden extras. James and Carl moved our house seamlessly without any stress, damage or hassle. They literally treat your possessions like their own, we cannot fault their professionalism. All items were placed with total care exactly where we wanted them. These guys are at the top of their game.
Forget the rest and go with the BEST - HOME JAMES WA, you won’t be disappointed!! We can’t recommend them enough and wouldn’t use anyone else!!!

Thanks Paul for taking the time do to a review. Regards James

Robert
Robert Perth, WA

GOOD OLD AUSSIE QUALITY THAT IS HARD TO FIND!!!

Let me just tell you this guy is the real McCoy of removers. No bull crap, just straight up honest work that does at a flat rate. The old saying "you get what you pay for" and it is true. Seriously if anyone is reading this our man James is the man to move you and knows his craft. The quality of the craft in todays removals industry is got so low, that too see my man James actually know what He is talking about and taking care of my furniture is awesome. Don't HESITATE to think about going with James and he will take the stress out of moving. Job well done and no furniture damaged.

Thanks Robert for the review. Regards James

Absolutely Amazing the most stress free move ever.

We had a big house 3brm with nightmare access and lots of stairs, no extra was charged. They treated our belongings as if they were there own with greatest care,. I would definately give higher than a 5 star rating and will definately book this company again, great work James I cannot thank you enough for your help and wish you lots of luck in the future with your business

James S.Home James WA

Thank you for the review. I hope you are all settled into your new place. All the best for the future. Regards James

Excellent service

Our move was accomplished with a minimum of fuss, and no effort was spared to make sure that things were exactly as we wanted them. We highly recommend Home James - you will not be disappointed. Thanks guys.

James S.Home James WA

Thanks for taking the time to do a review. I hope you have settled in nicely in your new place. Regards James

Emmerson L.
Emmerson L.Perth, WA

Speedy yet careful

Home James WA did a fantastic job with moving my furniture quickly but with so much care. They listened to where I wanted the furniture to go and made my life easier when it came to reassembling my bed frame. I felt more than happy to have James and his team in my home. They were faster than I anticipated. You guys are absolute machines, thank you!

James S.Home James WA

Thank you Emmerson for the review. I hope you have settled into your new place. Regards James

Ngahina
NgahinaPerth, WA

Stressful free

Home James was extremely amazing, had everything under control, l had nothing to worry about the moment he showed up and everything was well looked after, no damaged was made to my furniture. I offered to give him a hand and the first thing he said was 'no you go and relax and enjoy thinking about yourself in your future home'.
That made my day so much less stressful and I couldn't ask for a better company to move my studf

James S.Home James WA

Thank you Ngahina for the review. I hope everything goes well in your new home. Regards James

Keisha Watson
Keisha WatsonPerth, WA

Incredible service

James showed up on time and was incredibly efficient. He recently moved our 3x2 that included multiple stops and was more than happy to do so. He moved a lot of fragile items and took the upmost care in looking after our furniture. He is very respectful and professional and comes in to smash the job out while still making sure nothing is damaged. He moved everything in place perfectly and helped us scope out the space. He is a top bloke with great care for his clients and their furniture

James S.Home James WA

Thank you Keisha for taking the time to do a review. I hope you are enjoying your new place. Regards James

Hassle-free Move

Home James Removals was recommended to us to move the contents of a 4 bedroom home from Cloverdale to Jarrahdale, and we are so pleased we heeded this advice. James and his offsider were professional and friendly. They both worked extremely hard and couldn't do enough to ensure our stuff was loaded and unloaded with the utmost care. A top job, and we would certainly recommend them to anyone needing a removalist. Thanks to both of you. Kevin & Sue Wilkins

Sharon M.
Sharon M.Perth, WA

Stress Free Moving

After being let down on the day of my move, James and his team came to the rescue. Booked at short notice, understanding my desperation and frustration. James understands the stress one experiences when moving house and made me feel completely relaxed and completed the job with no fuss. Moved 3 rooms of a house to a 2nd floor apartment, 30 minutes away. They were punctual and no time wasting - they were conscious of time is money (for me!) I would highly recommend James and the team to anyone who needs to move house. Well done guys! Thank you!

James S.Home James WA

Thanks Sharon for taking the time to do a review. I hope all goes well in your new place. Regards James

Sara
SaraPerth, WA

Great service . No complaints whatsoever

We packed up Our 4 Bedroom house. Was a very Short distance same Suburb ;to a container 5 mins down the road. James and his offsider were helpful quick, polite and took great consideration of our belongings . They were v efficient both in removing and repacking our belongings into the storage container . James also provided helpful tips re: storing our fridges . Would Definitely recommend “Home James” to anyone who is moving . Sara

James S.Home James WA

Thanks sara for the review. I hope you have settled nicely into your new house. Regards James

Professional and Personalised Service

3 bedroom house and 6 mins away, James and his co-worker were professional, efficient, considerate, caring (about my stuff) and made the move stress free and fun at the same time. They were conscious of my paying time, so they were punctual and did not waste anytime but they were also friendly and approachable, nothing was too hard. Thank you for making my move a very enjoyable and stress experience. I highly recommend 'Home James'.

James S.Home James WA

Thank you Carolyn for taking the time to do a review. All the best In your new house. Regards James

Terry
TerryPerth, WA

Best service you can get

Absolutely first class service. Moved 4 x 2 with lots of fragile pieces and heavy furniture between suburbs. No damage at all. Were able to change moving times with very little notice. Couldn't do enough for us. Recommend 100%. NO TIME WASTING. Charged most competitive rate. Will definitely use again.

James S.Home James WA

Thanks terry for the review. I hope everything is going well in your place. Regards James

Loni Morrison
Loni MorrisonPerth, WA

Best in the business

My daughter had a very sudden and urgent move with only 5 days notice. James and his co-worker managed to get her 4 bedroom house packed and moved in a fast and professional manner. James went above and beyond giving her invaluable tips that made the whole process less stressful. We cannot recommend him highly enough

James S.Home James WA

Thanks loni for the review

Heath
HeathPerth, WA

Excellent service. Top blokes.

4 bedroom + big house, the guys worked hard and efficiently. Excellent work. I am very happy with their work. Thank you very much for helping us to move house. Thanks for everything. Appreciated.

James S.Home James WA

Thanks heath for taking the time to do a review. Much appreciated. James

Awesome Service

James was very obliging, helpful, thorough, efficient, didn’t waste time and above all took care of our furnishings especially the glassware from one house to another in the same suburb.

Thanks heather and Colin for the review. Much appreciated

Gwen
GwenPerth, WA

Great service, quick, polite neat and efficient

1 bedroom apartment
Multiple stops needed for delivery
Helpful with pick up/drop offs
Super polite and neat
Extremely careful with furniture
Offered to place everything in the house in place and just generally nice to work with

Thanks Gwen for the review

Luke M.
Luke M.Perth, WA

I recomend James. His flat gst inclusive rate was great as we could work out roughly what it would cost.

Four bedroom house, with the beds excluded.
It was about an hour long drive between pick up and drop off locations
The move was on time both ways starting on time ans being completed within the time frame.

James S.Home James WA

Thanks Luke for taking the time time do a review. Much appreciated

Excellent Service and Hassle Free Move

This is the second time I've used James and would recommend him for anyone. Hardworking and efficient, he moved a large house from Perth to Albany with no surprises or hidden costs. All done quick and safely.

James S.Home James WA

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. All the best in your new place.

Made our move so much easier

We moved from a 4 x 2 house to a new 4 x 2 house after 30 years. James & Carl moved everything safely & efficiently. Nothing was too much bother and the care they showed ensured no damage was caused to our belongings or our new house.

Thanks Margaret for the review

Milica Emery
Milica EmeryPerth, WA

Professional, caring, good value

James arrived on time and packed my possessions carefully and made sure everything was secure. Every care was taken with my furniture and the move went very smoothly. At my new home they made sure everything was placed where I wanted. Very impressed with their professionalism and attention to detail. I highly recommend them for any size move.

James S.Home James WA

Thanks Milica for the review.

Alan
AlanPerth, WA

Removal Service with excellent care and fast professional service by the Privately owned company

Homes James WA is a self owned local business, They are always on-time and professional inexpensive service for any move.

We have now numerous moves with this business over the years to a number of different regions and homes.

Used for assistance in move of Motorcycle and was done with utmost care to protect the equipment during move.

Always clean professional and quick with total care taken of our valued possessions by the company.

Highly recommend the for any move you may have.

Alan & Kim

James S.Home James WA

Thanks Alan and Kim for the review.

Recommended removal service

Well done James moving from country to city was daunting but you and your off sider handled it with ease. Very professional right from the start arrived on time to move our two bed and study home then four hour drive to new home. All unloaded with professional care nothing broken even offered to put bed back together. Highly recommend this owner operator glad to support the little guys thanks James.

James S.Home James WA

Thank you for the review. All the best In your new place

Kylie D.
Kylie D.Western Australia

Professional

Had James move our 3 bedroom home. He was happy to take apart the beds and put them back together at our new place. He arrived at the scheduled time and was careful not to damage anything. The boys worked hard getting the job done professionally and not in a rush.
Would highly recommend James and will be using him again if we need to move

James S.Home James WA

Thanks Kylie for the review :)

Mandy
Mandy

Excellent removal service

Highly recommend James for removals, very efficient, takes pride in his business, friendly & made moving our 4 bedroom, 3 living areas home on time & stress free. Glad to support & recommend this local business, thanks James & Ash

James S.Home James WA

Thanks very much. All the best mandy