Listing monitored by Home James WA

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Outstanding service

James and Cody did a fantastic job and made our move stress free. They worked so efficiently and yet so carefully, everything was in perfect condition afterwards. They made us feel completely at ease, like nothing was a bother to them and they made sure we were happy with everything and didn't need any more help before leaving. Absolute stars, I will recommend them to everyone!

Job Satisfaction

Most stress free move ever!

James did an amazing job with my recent move. Incredibility fast, efficient and methodical. James took great care to complete the job quickly, while still being very careful with all of my things. His attention to detail is second to none.

James really goes above and beyond. He fixed a few loose screws and other little anomalies he noticed while still moving at lightning speed. You will be genuinely looked after if you move with Home James.
Highly, highly recommend, you don’t often encounter this kind of service anymore.

James S.Home James WA

Thank you Mariead for doing a review. I hope you have settled nicely into your new house. Regards James

Gizmo
GizmoPerth, WA

Best removalist ever

James S.Home James WA

Thanks gizmo for the review. I hope you have settled into your new place. Regards James

Kate O.
Kate O.Perth, WA

Thank you!

Thanks so much James and co worker for moving our large outdoor spa that was in a very tight and awkward spot to get out.
We had it delivered with no fuss and very happy with the fast service.
Can highly recommend and would use again!

Thank you Kate for taking the time to do a review. Regards James

Made moving a breeze

Splitting from your partner is overwhelming as it is. James was nothing but professional, reassuring and got it done he arrived when he said he would and finished at the time he said he would. He picked up all my furniture that was placed at 3 different locations and moved it my new home for me (2 bedroom home) he was even able to move and set up my very old, but sturdy pool table, whom so many had said you wont be able to move that without breaking it. HIGHLY Recommend.

James S.Home James WA

Thank you misseval for doing a review. I hope you have settled into your new place. Regards James

Traicy L.
Traicy L.Perth, WA

Best service ever recieved.

Home James were brilliant. 42 years in one house then having to put everything into storage was stressfull for my mum. These guys were brilliant. They gave my mum piece of mind about storing all her things. They were on time, very efficient with their time, very mindful of her feelings and couldn't of done more in being extremely careful. Will definately be using them again once her new home is ready. Thanks again guys.

James S.Home James WA

Thanks Traicy for taking the time to do a review. It’s means a lot. Regard James

Clare Chris
Clare Chris Perth, WA

Absolutely a true Legend & Awesome Team

alex2001
alex2001Perth, WA

Came back to locate a marble table

Having moved us in during 2020, we need to have a very heavy stone top table relocated. James and colleague stopped by on way home from another job to do the lifting.

Thanks alex for the review, I really appreciate it. Regards James

Excellent Service

We booked Home James on a neighbours recommendation. We are elderly and I unfortunately fell ill the day we were to move . James and his employee took full control of move and placed furniture etc where they should go plus making sure my husband was comfortable. They went over and above and i couldn't thank them enough . We thoroughly recommend Home James. Thanks again James.

James S.Home James WA

Thanks Linda for taking the time to do a review, It means a lot. I hope you have settled in nicely in your new place and you are feeling better. Regards James

All good thankyou.

Kim Walsh
Kim WalshWheatbelt, WA

Amazing Service and Extremely Reasonable Price!

Home James managed my removal from country to city and it was the best, least stressful experience possible. I would highly recommend. The cost was extremely reasonable, no hidden charges and would definitely suggest going with a company that charge by the hour as opposed to per item. Saves a lot of money! James arrived on time and communication was great before the move and they finished quicker than expected! The service was exceptional, I was nervous as I had a lot of glass but James and his team were great and very careful with everything.

James S.Home James WA

Thanks Kim for the review. I hope you have settled into your new place. Regards James

Justin Visser
Justin VisserPerth, WA

Excellent service highly recommend

We’ve just finished our move from Sorrento to Kallaroo with Homes James and I have nothing but good things to say. James started on time, was very flexible, worked unbelievably hard (I got tired just watching him) and made sure the move was completed without issue, despite lots of stairs, heavy furniture, potplants whatever. Fantastic service, I’d highly recommend Home James if you are considering a move. There are some dodgy / complaining / careless operators out there, but this is definitely not the case with Home James.

James S.Home James WA

Thanks Justin for the review. I hope you have settled nicely into your new place. Regards James

Excellent. Experienced. Express. Efficient. Easy.

3 bedroom house. 25km move. James was excellent, experienced, express, efficient and made it very easy for me. I have a fast car, he left after me but arrived at the same time to new home. James’s fee was 50% less than I paid two years ago to another to move into the place He moved me from.

James S.Home James WA

Thank you for the review. I hope all is ok and you have settled into your new place . Regards James

Getting there thanks James. You were a great help

Sylvia
Sylvia Perth, WA

Steep Driveway no problems

James arrived on time, being we have a very steep driveway in Mount Richon I thought it would be a problem, yet it was no problem for them they worked together moving all my furniture with great care. I would highly recommend James service for your next removal thanks James for you and your teams great service

James S.Home James WA

Thank you Sylvia for taking the time do a review. All the best in your new place. Regards James

Best removalist

We used James for the first time last weekend for our 3 bedroom house move and we will definitely use his services again. The team worked calmly, efficiently and professionally in 39 degree heat without a word of complaint. James also plumbed in the washing machine to professional standard and positioned furniture to meet our requirements. He is a very experienced and hard worker and provides the personal touch missing from larger removalist companies. There are no hidden costs (e.g. heavy lifts, weekend removals etc).

James S.Home James WA

Thanks Michael for taking the time to do a review. I hope you have settled nicely into your new house. Regards James

Dean
DeanPerth, WA

Found My Removals' Guy

I used James for my latest move and am glad I did. James rang when he said he would, showed up when he said he would and was extremely professional while still being friendly. He and his team worked like trojans and got the removal done way quicker than expected which was good value for money for me. If your after a removalist then this is your guy.

James S.Home James WA

Thanks Dean for the review. I hope you have settled into your new place. Regards James