Home Loan Experts

Great work getting our homeloan refinanced with a construction loan for an extension (and a better interest rate!)

Good understanding of what we wanted, very responsive with all our questions and concerns especially since we had a very bad experience with a different broker company before. Thanks Kameron and Aasish. Great work!

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Loan used forRenovation
H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, Russ. I will definitely pass on your great compliments to Kameron and Aasish. We look forward to assisting you throughout the life of your home loan.

Brad B

Brad BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic friendly service!

I found Edward and Subodh at the ‘Home Loan Experts’ to be highly professional and prompt with our new loan, I would totally recommend their services without hesitation! Thanks guys!!

Application Process
Online Tools
Loan TypeVariable Rate
Loan used forRenovation
H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, Brad. I will definitely pass on your great compliments to Edward and Subodh. We look forward to assisting you throughout the life of your home loan.

Mia P

Mia Pasked

My husband is retired and I am 60 and work full time. Our home is fully paid for. What is the likelihood of being approved for a $60,000 home equity loan? Looking to pay minimal monthly repayments for 5 years then pay the loan out when I retire at 65. We have no other loans.

Bobby M.

Bobby M.asked

Dear Home Loan Expert,

Do your company can give mortgage/loan for foreigners (non-PR) who bought Australia property such as Indonesian ?

H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Thank you for your query Bobby. Could you please email us at feedback@homeloanexperts.com.au and provide us your details, then we can contact you. We can assist foreigners who are looking to buy in Australia or have property in Australia but there are many other factors to consider before our brokers can advise you. Once we get your details, our non - PR expert broker can call you to discuss your situation.

jesss999

jesss999asked

Selling our home but in debt for ourr credit card.. it's overdue. We will have 200thousand deposit once we sell pay ourdebts off. Owneverything and always pay rent on time.have 3 kids I work full-time casually and my husband works as a subcontractor looking to buy a house in qlds around 650thousdand. How long after we pay the overdrawn credit card off could we apply for a loan?

Hi Jess
Some of our lenders would be ok with you buying a house right away. They all take a different view of missed payments. Some want to see 2 years of clear repayments on your credit card as they can see this on your credit file. Some want 3 months. Others are fine with 1 month or it still being late. The main issue is likely to be your husband's employment as subcontractor (self employed contractor) is usually viewed in a similar way to someone running a full business. Some lenders are ok if he has been doing this for at least a year and others want to see at least two years in this structure. I'd recommend that you call us on 1300889743 and ask for someone who specialises in unusual employment and they will be able to let you know what to do. The late payments aren't a major concern to me as you have a large deposit.

Get an answer from our members and Home Loan Experts representatives