4.9

GTh

GTh

Excellent service! Highly recommended!

From the start of our loan application until well after we settled, the team at Home Loan Experts have been great! They helped us navigate some tricky "COVID-19 induced" issues and get us into the home we've always wanted. Thank you Kenneth and team!

Alex

AlexSydney, NSW

Continuing to provide an exceptional service

2.5 years after securing me a loan for my house, the team at Home Loan Experts continue to offer support and do a great job at it. Subham, from homeloan experts, emailed me just checking in on my loan, and I asked whether he can get in touch with the bank and request a lower rate. A few days later he got back to me with good news and my rate was lowered by 0.4%. Great team. Great continuing service.

Loan Start DateMarch 2018
James

JamesSydney, NSW

Home Loan Experts are Home Loan Heroes!

Loan Start DateSeptember 2017

Dee

DeeSouth West, WA

Home loan experts are very professional!

Home Loan Experts are a great company to help you find the best mortgage loan being offered by banks. They are professional, great communicators and assist you through the settlement process where they can. They are a free service to people looking to borrow money to purchase a property, so rather than researching yourself, I recommend using the Home Loan Experts!

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020
John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Impeccable Customer Service

I'm a returning customer to HLE and my broker (Amine) has once again been nothing short of excellent. His ability to provide punctual and relevant advise along with ability to get the difficult home loan approved is a testament to the quality brokers HLE provide.

Loan Start DateJuly 2020
H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Thank you, John, for the five-star review. We're glad that Amine was able to assist you with your complicated situation. The best compliment would be for you to recommend us to your family and friends. We wish you all the best for your new house.

Chieu L.

Chieu L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Expert in Home Loan for couple waiting for Partner Visa

Loan TypeSplit

Great!!

We didn’t speak to our broker a lot however, Farah was fantastic. She responded quickly and did everything she could for us in this difficult time. The thanks for all your hard work Farah.

Best service ever!!! Highly recommended

Sheng(Shane) is unbelievably helpful, responsive and professional. He spent a lot of effort negotiating a good rate with the bank and kept us informed and guided every step of the process which made a supposedly stressful thing such a breeze. The extra mile and caring and understanding manner really made a huge difference. We cannot thank him enough and would strongly recommend him and home loan experts to anyone looking for a smooth experience when getting a loan.

Loan TypeSplit
Christian H.

Christian H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

First Rate Service.

Homeloan experts, in particular my broker Nirayu and their processing specialist Shinani, found an excellent product for me and were first rate in their service. They were understanding, polite and very responsive to my requests. Importantly they were dealing a tricky mixed-use loan application and were able to find the only lender able to accommodate my particular needs. Further, the settlement was protracted due to the National Bushfires and then COVID-19 situation. Throughout these difficult proceedings (the settlement was 6-months!) , their service and commitment to me never wavered. I would throughly recommend this broker service to anyone looking for a loan, in particular Nirayu. Thanks so much!

Darren

DarrenSydney

Absolutely A1 service

Easy to deal with from the very get go
to settlement. Hassle free.
Been using home loan experts now for my 3rd property. Always pleasure to deal with Vivienne. It's the little 1% that they do that puts them ahead of the rest.
I highly recommended contacting the team at Homeloan experts

H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Hi Darren, Thank you for the review based on your exemplary experience with Vivienne. That is fantastic feedback and we will be sure to pass this on to Vivienne for you. We look forward to assisting you again!

Glenn C.

Glenn C.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent mortgage brokers

Very smooth process from start to settlement for a home loan through Home Loan Experts.
Was very happy with the communication and service provided by Kenneth & Shreya.
I would recommend anyone looking for a home loan to contact Home Loan Experts.

Cherrie-Anne

Cherrie-AnneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic quick and reliable service!

Such great service! Always so quick to respond and assist me in a minefield of questions. I originally approached them 1 year earlier but was not yet ready. The ease of conversation, help and advice back then was the reason that when I was ready, I knew I would go back.

Loan Start DateMay 2020
H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Excellent communications! Smooth experience.

Loan Start DateMay 2020
H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Hi Andrew C., Thank you for the review based on your exemplary experience with Romy & Atul. We always strive to make the process simple for our customers whilst keeping them informed every step of the way. We look forward to assisting you again!

Ayisha

AyishaNew South Wales

Excellent, efficient and fast service

We were assisted by Seejal Adhikari and Nirayu Shakya.
They were pleasant patient and knowledgeable in assisting us with our queries and recommending right product for us.
We are very satisfied with working with them as we have been in the past and will not hesitate to do so in the future

Loan Start DateApril 2019
H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Hey Ayisha, Thank you for the feedback on your experience with Seejal Adhikari and Nirayu Shakya. We always strive to make things as easy as possible for our customers, so it's great this was the case for you. We wish you all the best!

Lavender Sunny

Lavender SunnySouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Service - Highly Recommend

Jonathan and Nicky from the initial consultation through to settlement were amazing. They are thorough, understanding & overall and absolute pleasure to deal with thank you very much I for your efforts it is greatly appreciated.

H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Thank you, Lavender Sunny, for the feedback on your fantastic experience with Jonathan and Nicky. We hope that you are enjoying your new home and we look forward to assisting you throughout the life of the loan.

Find out how Home Loan Experts compares to other Home Loans

Wonderful support and service!

Preeti and Suzanne were amazing to deal with during the entire loan application and approval process.

They communicated frequently and were very informative in their guidance and tips.

Highly recommend Home Loan experts!

H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Thank you, Rabs, for the five-star review. We're glad that Preeti and Suzanne were able to assist you with your home loan. The best compliment would be for you to recommendations us to your friends.

Liam R.

Liam R.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Long-standing Good service

We originally used Home Loan Experts to help us to obtain a mortgage. At every step of the way, they have gone out of their way for us and to ensure our mortgage was competitive

Loan Start DateSeptember 2016
H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Thank you, Liam, for the feedback on your fantastic experience with Home Loan Experts. We look forward to assisting you throughout the life of the loan.

Chelsea FC

Chelsea FCGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very Satisfied with the services

Very professional and satisfying experience dealing with the mortgage brokers at home loan experts.
Proactive communications, up to date information on all processes right from start to finish, prompt and very professional service.
They understood my requirements very well and found me a lender willing to lend me the amount I was looking for.
Did not get the best market rate or lender but happy with the eventual outcome in the end.
I will recommend their mortgage broking services to every one and will have no hesitation in dealing with them again in future.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2020
Andrew

AndrewSydney, NSW

Excellent service. Communication was always prompt. Nothing was ever a problem. Would recommend to anyone seeking a home loan and don't have the time to do all the leg work yourself. Home Loan Experts know the industry and can assess you circumstances fairly quickly and recommend the best lender with a competitive interest rate and get you approved quickly after you submit all the relevant evidentiary material.

Manoj K

Manoj KGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easy and Great service

Easy to talk to and deal with. Hassle free, flexible and very good communication. Kenneth did a great job keeping me in the loop and adjusting to my complex requirement. Would highly recommend.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2020
H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Thanks Manoj K, we are so pleased you were happy with the service!
Please don't hesitate to get back in touch if we can help you with anything.
All the best with your new home.

Mia P

Mia Pasked

My husband is retired and I am 60 and work full time. Our home is fully paid for. What is the likelihood of being approved for a $60,000 home equity loan? Looking to pay minimal monthly repayments for 5 years then pay the loan out when I retire at 65. We have no other loans.

Bobby M.

Bobby M.asked

Dear Home Loan Expert,

Do your company can give mortgage/loan for foreigners (non-PR) who bought Australia property such as Indonesian ?

H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Thank you for your query Bobby. Could you please email us at feedback@homeloanexperts.com.au and provide us your details, then we can contact you. We can assist foreigners who are looking to buy in Australia or have property in Australia but there are many other factors to consider before our brokers can advise you. Once we get your details, our non - PR expert broker can call you to discuss your situation.

jesss999

jesss999asked

Selling our home but in debt for ourr credit card.. it's overdue. We will have 200thousand deposit once we sell pay ourdebts off. Owneverything and always pay rent on time.have 3 kids I work full-time casually and my husband works as a subcontractor looking to buy a house in qlds around 650thousdand. How long after we pay the overdrawn credit card off could we apply for a loan?

Hi Jess
Some of our lenders would be ok with you buying a house right away. They all take a different view of missed payments. Some want to see 2 years of clear repayments on your credit card as they can see this on your credit file. Some want 3 months. Others are fine with 1 month or it still being late. The main issue is likely to be your husband's employment as subcontractor (self employed contractor) is usually viewed in a similar way to someone running a full business. Some lenders are ok if he has been doing this for at least a year and others want to see at least two years in this structure. I'd recommend that you call us on 1300889743 and ask for someone who specialises in unusual employment and they will be able to let you know what to do. The late payments aren't a major concern to me as you have a large deposit.

Get an answer from our members and Home Loan Experts representatives