4.9

Thanks so much- we love our home!

Thank you Mohit, Rojina and Ashma for helping us with our loan!
You were all so patient and answered all our questions and worked tirelessly until throughout the the home loan process!
I would recommend Home Loan Experts to anyone looking for a home loan :)

Loan Start DateOctober 2020

Lauren

LaurenPerth, WA

False information and very unhelpful

I was completely brushed off by this company telling me I had no chance obtaining a home loan as a single parent. They would not even tell me what my options were or what I need to do to get there. I was faced with a judgemental and rude tone by a gentleman who barely spoke English. Now just 3 months later I have a great deal with my bank of choice and building my dream home thanks to a broker that worked with my individual situation and showed me kindness instead of throwing me in the too hard basket.

H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Thank you, Lauren, for sharing your experience with us. We're sorry that you didn't get the experience that you were expecting. We'd like to hear from you - could you please send a message to complaints@homeloanexperts.com.au Thanks!

Seraya6632

Seraya6632South East Queensland, QLD

The great service continues!

Once again home loan experts made the process of comparing and fixing our home loan with the best possible option. Proactive, prompt responses and hassle free.

Thanks as always Team.

Loan Start DateAugust 2017
H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Hi Seraya, Thank you for the five-star review based on your awesome experience at Home Loan Experts. The best compliment would be for you to recommend us to your family and friends. We wish you all the best!

Amy N.

Amy N.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Professional, transparent and very efficient

We recently purchased our first home and used the services of Home Loan Experts. From our first inquiry until settlement we found Kenneth and Devin to be professional, transparent and very timely in their communications. They kept us up to date every step of the way and always responded to emails in a timely manner. They truly took a lot of the stress away! I will definitely be recommending them to friends and family and they will be our first stop when we need a broker again in the future.

Loan Start DateAugust 2020
Zeeshan

ZeeshanVictoria

Great mortgage services by competent brokers

Excellent services with full satisfaction. Both Nirayu and Atul provided great mortgage services to settle my loan with bank than anticipated. They were ahead of the process which helped me proactively manage smoothly my first home mortgage experience. Team helped me out even ready for final home settlement. Huge thanks and greatly admire your services. Strongly recommended for high customer experience

Mat

MatSydney, NSW

Great customer service

Prakash and Rojina were very accommodating and explained everything as simple as possible for us first home buyers. We were given enough information to make necessary decisions about our loan. The funding position was accurate except for the council rates which was not included in the estimate. Other than that, they are highly recommended!

Loan Start DateJuly 2020

Thank you!

Thanks Ajar and Avinove for arranging our mortgage with us. It was a long process especially with the challenges of Covid and us being based in HK, but they pulled through in the end.

Great Customer Service

Fantastic pro active group Home Loan Specialist we had Seajal Adhikari our Customer Relationship Specialist contact us to update us on the fact HLS had acted on our behalf to get a reduction in our mortgage rate. Thank you Seajal and I would recommend the team at HLS to any of my network.

Loan Start DateAugust 2010
Paul R.

Paul R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service!

First time buyers.

I have to say that Robert Mo and his team went above and beyond to help us secure a home for our young family.

I would definitely recommend their services.

I don’t have one bad thing to say about them. They did really well coordinating the huge task of securing us a property.

We’ve moved into our new house July 15.

Thank you guys!

Loan Start DateJuly 2020
H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Hi Paul R, Thank you for your feedback on your fantastic experience with Home Loan Experts. We always strive to make the process simple for our customers whilst keeping them informed every step of the way. We wish you all the best with your new home!

you will not be alone

Daniel P.Perth, WA

Disgusting customer service spoke to like a peasant!

I was belittled and told I couldn't read properly when I was the one who spoke fluent English! Disgusting customer service would not recommend!! These people are an absolute disgrace.

High level? What a joke

H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Hi Daniel P, We tried calling you several times but could'nt get through. Could you please provide us with your best contact details or the email address so that we can get in touch with you directly?

Great service and patient

Kenneth and Aasish were really great in helping us navigate and secure a home loan. We had a few hiccups along the way but I cannot fault either Kenneth or Aasish. I am sure with someone else, the hiccups would have been huge roadblocks.

Amandeep S.

Amandeep S.South East Queensland, QLD

An excellent end to end service and a seamless journey!

Came across Home Loan experts online and based on their reviews across social media, trusted them for my first home journey in Australia. I was assigned Prakash and Pranamya as my support brokers and they handled end to end process for me from intial identification of competitive mortgage options to finally settling them as per my requirements. Through out the stage-gates, they were supportive, patient and always willing to go extra mile with help at any point of the day. I will always remember their smiling engagements and willingness to help and explain any requirement.
Without an iota of doubt, I will recommend them to all and in fact will have them as my preferred agents for all future requirements.

SJ P

SJ PAU

Easy and prompt process from inquiry to settlement even during job probation period.

I was very glad I went to HomeLoan Experts for my first home loan. Getting home loan during a new job probation period was a big hurdle for both me and wife as I inquired through various banks ad brokers, only to be told to wait or NO. I contacted Kenneth from Homeloan Experts and he was very helpful from the very start and offered me two competitive home loan proposals. The process thereafter was smooth and Pranam was very helpful and pro active with the settlement process. After 2 months from the inquiry my home loan was settled. I would definitely recommend everyone to contact homeloan experts.

Home loan approval

Going through the process of Home loan is a bit stressful. But Home loan experts made this journey very easy. Its like walk in a park. They were very fast and accurate with their work and responses. I am really satisfied and would highly recommend to my friends.

H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Hi Riazuddin, Thank you for the feedback on your experience with Home Loan Experts. We always strive to make things as easy as possible for our customers, so it's great this was the case for you. We wish you all the best!

Ben A.

Ben A.South East Queensland, QLD

Incredibly efficient - USA income

As an Aussie earning USA income, these guys found two options within a couple days, super competitive rates and incredible communication.

Can’t speak highly enough of them and stoked to move into our new home in 11 days!

Loan Start DateJune 2020
Allison H.

Allison H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic service.. highly recommended

Obtaining a home loan can be a stressful experience but the staff at Home Loan Experts made it seem easy, from completing the application to finalising the loan contract nothing was too much trouble. The service was first rate and I would recommend them to anyone looking to obtain a loan.

Loan Start DateJune 2020
Dewan M.

Dewan M.Sydney, NSW

Good service and Communication

I had a mostly pleasant experience working with this company and they have been very helpful with majority of my questions as a first home buyer. We bought a land first and later applied for the construction loan. Jenish, Kristina and Subhangi was great to communicate. There were few issues around the construction loan calculation but that been well taken care off. Still waiting for FHOG application and settlement, hopefully that will go smooth too. Overall I’d recommend them.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020

Excellent customer relationship

Subham Pokharel is an excellent customer relationship specialist with great customer focus and responsibility. Subham helped and advised me to switch my existing home loan to another very good home loan plan with highly competitive interest rates and flexibility. I am indeed happy with the level of support and information received. I would definitely recommend him and Home Loan Experts to other customers.

H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Hi Ranjith, Thank you for the review based on your exemplary experience with Subham Pokharel & Home Loan Experts. That is fantastic feedback and we will be sure to pass this on to Subham for you. We look forward to assisting you again!

Manav D.

Manav D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent professional service!

Great service from home loan experts team Mohit and Aasish. I must say the communication throughout the process was wonderful and very clear at all stages. Won't think twice on recommending you to anyone looking for finance options. Keep up the good work!

Mia P

Mia Pasked

My husband is retired and I am 60 and work full time. Our home is fully paid for. What is the likelihood of being approved for a $60,000 home equity loan? Looking to pay minimal monthly repayments for 5 years then pay the loan out when I retire at 65. We have no other loans.

Bobby M.

Bobby M.asked

Dear Home Loan Expert,

Do your company can give mortgage/loan for foreigners (non-PR) who bought Australia property such as Indonesian ?

H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Thank you for your query Bobby. Could you please email us at feedback@homeloanexperts.com.au and provide us your details, then we can contact you. We can assist foreigners who are looking to buy in Australia or have property in Australia but there are many other factors to consider before our brokers can advise you. Once we get your details, our non - PR expert broker can call you to discuss your situation.

jesss999

jesss999asked

Selling our home but in debt for ourr credit card.. it's overdue. We will have 200thousand deposit once we sell pay ourdebts off. Owneverything and always pay rent on time.have 3 kids I work full-time casually and my husband works as a subcontractor looking to buy a house in qlds around 650thousdand. How long after we pay the overdrawn credit card off could we apply for a loan?

Hi Jess
Some of our lenders would be ok with you buying a house right away. They all take a different view of missed payments. Some want to see 2 years of clear repayments on your credit card as they can see this on your credit file. Some want 3 months. Others are fine with 1 month or it still being late. The main issue is likely to be your husband's employment as subcontractor (self employed contractor) is usually viewed in a similar way to someone running a full business. Some lenders are ok if he has been doing this for at least a year and others want to see at least two years in this structure. I'd recommend that you call us on 1300889743 and ask for someone who specialises in unusual employment and they will be able to let you know what to do. The late payments aren't a major concern to me as you have a large deposit.

Get an answer from our members and Home Loan Experts representatives