shrilatha R.

shrilatha R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Mohit the Super star- you rock-wishing you a bright future.

Clinton

ClintonMarlo

Very good service

Very good service from Mohit and the team. They did thourough reseasch into the different lenders to find the loan that suited us (partner is on bridging visa). Everything was explained really well and Mohit was very prompt at replying to emails or phone calls and did a great job. Highly recommend.

Loan Start DateJune 2020
Tony

TonyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A difficult loan over the line!

Kenneth has assisted us with our house build since our first interest in purchasing land. When we first purchased, with less than 2 weeks to settlement, Kenneth had us approved in the shortest timeframe possible with no dramas.

Months later when construction came, we continually hit brick walls with the current lender and valuations. Kenneth researched and discussed with several different lenders and did not give up on us even when things looked impossible.
We just settled on our land refinance and construction loan and things are looking fantastic now.

Thank you !

Loan Start DateApril 2020

Home Loans

Find out how Home Loan Experts compares to other Home Loans

Joanne Bourke

Joanne Bourke

Highly recommend!

Home loan experts are so professional and easy to deal with. Communication is great and they have been able to help me so much. Were the only brokers able to get me the rural loan I needed. Highly recommend.

H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Hi Joanne Bourke, We appreciate the feedback on your great experience with the Home Loan Experts team. It's great to know that we were able to assist you with your home loan. We look forward to assisting you throughout the life of the loan.

samantha B.

samantha B.South East Queensland, QLD

the only one mortgage broker you will ever need

i met mohit via a google search .
thank god i did .
he and his team is really honest and friendly and exceeded all my expectations .

i will refer all my friends to mohit and team without any hesitation .

sam
director
sleepcenter beds

Loan TypeSplit
H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Thanks sam, we are so pleased you were happy with the service!
Please don't hesitate to get back in touch if we can help you with anything.
All the best with your new home.

Wonderful service

We are very happy with the service from our agents. They have been very informitive all the way and answered all our questions we would recommend .Thank you to Vivienne and Devin for help making our dream come true.

Liz and David Denham

Loan TypeFixed Rate
H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Thanks DDenham, we are so pleased you were happy with the service!
Please don't hesitate to get back in touch if we can help you with anything.
All the best with your new home.

Den Govender

Den GovenderHunter Region, NSW

Great Service and Prompt Replies!!!

Jenish and Yourusha from Home Loan Experts were amazing, our land registered very early and we were short on time to get the land loan sorted.The team at HLE were very proactive in the loan process and made our lives alot easier by giving us all the requirements and forms we needed in advance as well as providing tips and tricks to getting the loan processed as fast as possible without delays due to paperwork. Highly Recommended!!!

Loan Start DateDecember 2019
Daniel C

Daniel CGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Outstanding service and dedication

I have had two mortgages handled by Home Loan Experts. The first was a normal mortgage and my current one which was a construction loan. I can say their service and dedication in both cases were outstanding. My broker Sunish Vaidya always went over and above to keep my construction loan moving. He always answered my emails within a few hours, and always in a professional, friendly and courteous manner. If I ever had to refinance I would definitely go through Home Loan Experts again. Thanks for making my dream home a reality!!

Loan Start DateSeptember 2019
H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

A perfect experience was a big relief!

Very impressed with the efforts from Vivienne, Binay and Aman from Home Loan Experts. I had a terrible experience with another broker and to have my phone calls answered and returned and emails replied to promptly was refreshing to say the least. Not only that, the team were polite and respectful and managed to assist me with my refinancing very promptly.

Loan Start DateAugust 2019

Home Loans

Find out how Home Loan Experts compares to other Home Loans

Had to climb Mt Everest to get a loan but Home Loan Experts provided a great experience.

Awesome brokerage service from Home Loan Experts. Amine, Nirakar and Sriya are
extremely helpful with customer service, and are always looking out for my best interests. Very satisfied with outcomes.
If I hadn't reached out and asked what was possible...I wouldn't have achieved handover this weekend. So incredibly greatful I stumbled accross Home Loan Experts!

Loan Start DateJuly 2018

B Stacey

B StaceyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exceptional service and care from Vivienne Than

I have experienced exceptional customer service from Home Loan Experts - specifically Vivienne Than. Constant open communication ensured I felt comfortable with the process over 2 home loans, over the last few years. I am a customer for life!

Loan TypeSplit
H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Definately my new (go to) for Finance.

I went to Expert Home Loans online enquiry, and was very quickly contacted by Vivienne Than. Vivienne and Rushmi were FANTASTIC. We had an 11 year history of Investing with many loans which created a minefield for your average Jo Blo Broker. Vivenne was attentive, assuring and so proffessional.
I would definately recommend.

Loan Start DateApril 2019
Josh G

Josh GPerth, WA

Fantastic Service

My experiences with HomeLoan Experts has been 1st class. They are extremely receptive and fast to respond to any questions and queries and have ensured that the running of my home loan has been smooth. Their customer service and follow up is the best I have come across in the industry. Thanks Romy and Shovana.!!

H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Thank you, Josh G, for sharing your experience with us. We're glad that Romy and Shovana were able to assist you with your loan. The best compliment for us would be you recommending us to your family and friends.

Mia P

Mia Pasked

My husband is retired and I am 60 and work full time. Our home is fully paid for. What is the likelihood of being approved for a $60,000 home equity loan? Looking to pay minimal monthly repayments for 5 years then pay the loan out when I retire at 65. We have no other loans.

Bobby M.

Bobby M.asked

Dear Home Loan Expert,

Do your company can give mortgage/loan for foreigners (non-PR) who bought Australia property such as Indonesian ?

H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Thank you for your query Bobby. Could you please email us at feedback@homeloanexperts.com.au and provide us your details, then we can contact you. We can assist foreigners who are looking to buy in Australia or have property in Australia but there are many other factors to consider before our brokers can advise you. Once we get your details, our non - PR expert broker can call you to discuss your situation.

jesss999

jesss999asked

Selling our home but in debt for ourr credit card.. it's overdue. We will have 200thousand deposit once we sell pay ourdebts off. Owneverything and always pay rent on time.have 3 kids I work full-time casually and my husband works as a subcontractor looking to buy a house in qlds around 650thousdand. How long after we pay the overdrawn credit card off could we apply for a loan?

Hi Jess
Some of our lenders would be ok with you buying a house right away. They all take a different view of missed payments. Some want to see 2 years of clear repayments on your credit card as they can see this on your credit file. Some want 3 months. Others are fine with 1 month or it still being late. The main issue is likely to be your husband's employment as subcontractor (self employed contractor) is usually viewed in a similar way to someone running a full business. Some lenders are ok if he has been doing this for at least a year and others want to see at least two years in this structure. I'd recommend that you call us on 1300889743 and ask for someone who specialises in unusual employment and they will be able to let you know what to do. The late payments aren't a major concern to me as you have a large deposit.

Get an answer from our members and Home Loan Experts representatives