Job well done

Loan Start DateAugust 2020
Paul

PaulGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wonderful seamless service

Home Loan Experts team are very communicative and help you through all phases of your home loan even after it has settled. As my loan was due to expire they helped seamlessly adjust my first year fixed rate to another fixed rate with the lender with a new lower fixed rate. Its great to know you have someone to coach you through all your questions promptly. Happy to have a broker who can navigate you through. I would certainly use them for my next purchase.

Loan Start DateJune 2019
Ross

RossGoldfields, WA

Great service, and stress free. 5 stars.

To the team at Home Loan Experts, Ujjwal, Bishnu, and Samiksha, thank you. Given the current circumstances of 2020, and Covid, you guys have helped me through this trying time of purchasing my first property, stress free. My dream is now a reality, thanks to your guidance. Everything was made simple and easy to understand, and all done via phone and email. I highly recommend Home Loan Experts to anyone looking to purchase a home.

Excellent service, very knowledgable

Prakash and Irek were fantastic in helping us secure a loan. They were more knowledgeable about investment options than other brokers we'd approached. We appreciated their thoroughness and excellent communication. Highly recommended!

Loan Start DateMay 2020
H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Great after sales customer service

I was having difficulties understanding how the repayment process works and was so worried.
Lucky enough with help of HLE team especially Subham's great service and clarification, I am clear and relived.

Another property taken care of by the Home Loan Experts

Mohit and madhuker were exceptional once again in securing us finance for a property.
From start to finish Mohit was excellent in giving me a realistic view of my borrowing capabilities and what I need to gather to put in an application. Once approved, Madhuker was chasing up the bank, solicitor and tieing up all loose ends.
Thanks again guys!

Miranda

Miranda

Great communication

Romy and Samiksha kept us up-to-date throughout the process including post settlement. Romy took the time to explain our home loan options and answer the many questions we had. Great service!

Richie W.

Richie W.

'A' team for the professional and swift service

Loan Start DateMay 2020
H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Hey Richie W, Thank you for the feedback on your experience with Pramesh and Yukta. We always strive to make things as easy as possible for our customers, so it's great this was the case for you. We wish you all the best!

Tan C.

Tan C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

We have worked with Mohit and his team for 2 separate investment loans now. They have been excellent - I am impressed with their efficiency and speed of response, as well as their followup - even negotiating for a lower loan rate without us requesting! I would absolutely recommend HLE.

Loan Start DateApril 2019
H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Thanks Tan C, we are so pleased you were happy with the service!
Please don't hesitate to get back in touch if we can help you with anything.
We wish you all the best!

Find out how Home Loan Experts compares to other Home Loans

Simply the best in the industry

Over the years we have purchased two homes and refinanced twice using Home Loan Experts and each time the experience is better than the last. They have made the whole process incredibly easy for us who are very busy, always quick to respond with any of our queries and work absolute magic when it comes to getting us the best deals and understanding our unique financial situation. Always spreading the word to friends and family about HLE.

H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Hey Montoya, Thank you for your feedback on your fantastic experience with HLE team. We always strive to make the process simple for our customers whilst keeping them informed every step of the way. We wish you all the best with your new home!

Jaimee

JaimeeGippsland, VIC

Dedicated to helping! Amazing service

Cannot rate Prakash and his team highly enough, he has gone above and beyond to help us get our dream property. We had been trying to secure a loan for 3 months before dealing with Prakash who had an approval within 2 weeks! Amazing service and so easy to deal with. We cannot thank you enough.

H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Hi Jaimee, Thank you for the review based on your exemplary experience with Prakash and his team. That is fantastic feedback and we will be sure to pass this on to them for you. We look forward to assisting you again!

Ric Ward

Ric Ward

Well done Nirayu and Sonali ! Great job! Excellent service! Thank you!

Our extremely challenging investment loan has been delivered with expertise and efficiency ! Big thank you to Nirayu and Sonali for a job well done! Great job! Excellent service! Thank you!

B.Jaber

B.JaberGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Home Loan Experts proved to be really experts...

I am Australian working oversea and by coincidence read about possibility of getting home loans through Home Loan Experts. My contacts started with Nirayu who did an amazing job by taking me step by step through the process and documentation which actually took me sometime to complete. His patience and dedication enabled me to get the file ready which then submitted through him with the assistance and close follow up of Sija and finally get the loan approved. That was something really important to me (as a dream coming true). I would like to thank again Nirayu and Sija for a job well done.

Loan Start DateDecember 2019
H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Thank you, B.Jaber, for the five-star review. We're glad that Nirayu and Sija waere able to assist you with your home loan. The best compliment would be for you to recommend us to your family and friends. We wish you all the best for your new house.

mike

mikeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Outstanding customer service from Jenish and team!

Outstanding service from start to finish from Jenish Manandhar and his team, Prajeet and Kristina.
Jenish listened very carefully of my situation and came up with a suitable home loan solution. Pre-Approval was obtained swiftly with a major lender. Jenish went through in detail with me, my borrowing capacity prior to offer deadline, enabling me to confidently place a strong offer, which was then accepted. Full Approval and Settlement went through smoothly. Prajeet and Kristina constantly kept me up to date with progress of the application.

The team was always available and contactable. Ultimately, I was able to make a purchase before end of year, thanks to Jenish and the team.
Very highly recommended!

Loan Start DateDecember 2019
H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Hi mike, Thank you for the five-star review based on your awesome experience with Jenish Manandhar and his team. We're glad that we were able to assist you with your loan and will definitely pass this feedback on to our team for you!

Proffessional, patient and courteous end to end brokerage

Loan Start DateNovember 2019

Linh

LinhSydney Surrounds, NSW

Outstanding services

Have been with another home loan broker before, who appeared to be somehow helpful during the sales only. With home loan expert, Pramesh and his team in specifically, we were in a good hand. All of our inquiries were responded promptly even out of hours. They have always been competent and sufficient in what they were doing. Right after the settlement, follow-up emails have been kept sent to us, makes us feel being cared for and safe in their hands

Loan Start DateNovember 2019
H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Thank you, Linh, for the feedback on your fantastic experience with Pramesh and the team. We hope that you are enjoying your new home and we look forward to assisting you throughout the life of the loan.

Sunny M.

Sunny M.Sydney, NSW

Excellent excellent excellent..

My experience with home loan experts has been wonderful since day one. Special thanks to Mohit and Gunjan.. They both are working at their best. 100% highly recommended. Even though I had to change my property few times, they were so clam, supportive and positive all the time. Very satisfied..

H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Thank you, Sunny M, for the five-star review. We're glad that Mohit and Gunjan were able to assist you with your loan. The best compliment would be for you to recommendations us to your friends. We wish you all the best for your new house.

John

JohnSydney, NSW

Very Professional, excellent customer service.

Loan Start DateOctober 2019

Raz

Raz

They did what at least 5 other brokers could not do for me

H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Hi Raz, Thank you for the review based on your exemplary experience with Manish, Sid and Shovana. That is fantastic feedback and we will be sure to pass this on to them for you. We look forward to assisting you again!

Jacob

JacobGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great problem solvers

Great service from Romy, Ayush and Bibek. Found the perfect solution to some complex requirements and made the process easy. There was great support every step of the process and it was explained well. Also very attentive to questions and changes.

Loan Start DateOctober 2019
H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Thank you, Jacob, for the feedback on your fantastic experience with Romy and the team. We look forward to assisting you throughout the life of your home loan.

Mia P

Mia Pasked

My husband is retired and I am 60 and work full time. Our home is fully paid for. What is the likelihood of being approved for a $60,000 home equity loan? Looking to pay minimal monthly repayments for 5 years then pay the loan out when I retire at 65. We have no other loans.

Bobby M.

Bobby M.asked

Dear Home Loan Expert,

Do your company can give mortgage/loan for foreigners (non-PR) who bought Australia property such as Indonesian ?

H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Thank you for your query Bobby. Could you please email us at feedback@homeloanexperts.com.au and provide us your details, then we can contact you. We can assist foreigners who are looking to buy in Australia or have property in Australia but there are many other factors to consider before our brokers can advise you. Once we get your details, our non - PR expert broker can call you to discuss your situation.

jesss999

jesss999asked

Selling our home but in debt for ourr credit card.. it's overdue. We will have 200thousand deposit once we sell pay ourdebts off. Owneverything and always pay rent on time.have 3 kids I work full-time casually and my husband works as a subcontractor looking to buy a house in qlds around 650thousdand. How long after we pay the overdrawn credit card off could we apply for a loan?

Hi Jess
Some of our lenders would be ok with you buying a house right away. They all take a different view of missed payments. Some want to see 2 years of clear repayments on your credit card as they can see this on your credit file. Some want 3 months. Others are fine with 1 month or it still being late. The main issue is likely to be your husband's employment as subcontractor (self employed contractor) is usually viewed in a similar way to someone running a full business. Some lenders are ok if he has been doing this for at least a year and others want to see at least two years in this structure. I'd recommend that you call us on 1300889743 and ask for someone who specialises in unusual employment and they will be able to let you know what to do. The late payments aren't a major concern to me as you have a large deposit.

Get an answer from our members and Home Loan Experts representatives