4.9

GTh

GTh

Excellent service! Highly recommended!

From the start of our loan application until well after we settled, the team at Home Loan Experts have been great! They helped us navigate some tricky "COVID-19 induced" issues and get us into the home we've always wanted. Thank you Kenneth and team!

Anonymous

AnonymousNgunnawal 2913, ACT

Highly recommended !!!

I started my first home loan with Romy from Home Loan Experts. He has been a really good support all through out the process. Very good communication and follow up. I recommend them.

Alex

AlexSydney, NSW

Continuing to provide an exceptional service

2.5 years after securing me a loan for my house, the team at Home Loan Experts continue to offer support and do a great job at it. Subham, from homeloan experts, emailed me just checking in on my loan, and I asked whether he can get in touch with the bank and request a lower rate. A few days later he got back to me with good news and my rate was lowered by 0.4%. Great team. Great continuing service.

Loan Start DateMarch 2018

Dee

DeeSouth West, WA

Home loan experts are very professional!

Home Loan Experts are a great company to help you find the best mortgage loan being offered by banks. They are professional, great communicators and assist you through the settlement process where they can. They are a free service to people looking to borrow money to purchase a property, so rather than researching yourself, I recommend using the Home Loan Experts!

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020
Amy N.

Amy N.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Professional, transparent and very efficient

We recently purchased our first home and used the services of Home Loan Experts. From our first inquiry until settlement we found Kenneth and Devin to be professional, transparent and very timely in their communications. They kept us up to date every step of the way and always responded to emails in a timely manner. They truly took a lot of the stress away! I will definitely be recommending them to friends and family and they will be our first stop when we need a broker again in the future.

Loan Start DateAugust 2020
Gerrit K.

Gerrit K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and communication

Nirayu and Bibek kept us informed throughout the refinance process. They found an option that met our requirements, were never pushy and accepted our feedback. They found an offer with a great cash back and excellent rate. They even got the rate reduced, even though we are already happy with the first rate offered.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020

Mat

MatSydney, NSW

Great customer service

Prakash and Rojina were very accommodating and explained everything as simple as possible for us first home buyers. We were given enough information to make necessary decisions about our loan. The funding position was accurate except for the council rates which was not included in the estimate. Other than that, they are highly recommended!

Loan Start DateJuly 2020

Paul R.

Paul R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service!

First time buyers.

I have to say that Robert Mo and his team went above and beyond to help us secure a home for our young family.

I would definitely recommend their services.

I don’t have one bad thing to say about them. They did really well coordinating the huge task of securing us a property.

We’ve moved into our new house July 15.

Thank you guys!

Loan Start DateJuly 2020
H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Hi Paul R, Thank you for your feedback on your fantastic experience with Home Loan Experts. We always strive to make the process simple for our customers whilst keeping them informed every step of the way. We wish you all the best with your new home!

Katie

KatieSydney, NSW

Really great service. Super responsive and helpful.

Mohit, Deepika, and the team were so fantastic with the whole process. They are easily contactable, responded rapidly to my queries. And got great results in negotiating my rates with the banks. Highly recommend!

Amazing customer service

I worked closely with Ayusha who provided all the necessary steps for the request I put forward (guarantor removal). She was able to help me and always followed up with constant emails letting me know how the process was progressing .Great customer service , will continue to use the team for many years to come

Excellent service, very knowledgable

Prakash and Irek were fantastic in helping us secure a loan. They were more knowledgeable about investment options than other brokers we'd approached. We appreciated their thoroughness and excellent communication. Highly recommended!

Loan Start DateMay 2020

you will not be alone

Jeff L.

Jeff L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic to deal with

I have been with HLE for over five years now and they do look after you. On a few occasions, they took it onto themselves to get the best rate from the bank without even being asked for. This is what I call service.
In terms of customer service, they are quick to reply to emails and always providing feedback on loan applications. They take the time to explain and elaborate on their answer which makes you feel like a valued customer.
Definitely Recommend.

Shayne

ShayneMid North Coast, NSW

Best service ever.

From beginning to end and ongoing. Fantastic service. I love the after service care I get, as I was not understanding the home loan at first, but Prakriti, has promptly answered my queries, even on weekends. Super happy and highly recommend.

H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Hi Shayne, Thank you for the feedback on your experience with Prakriti. We always strive to make things as easy as possible for our customers, so it's great this was the case for you. We wish you all the best!

PreeGee

PreeGeeSydney

Perfect mortgage advice, paired with excellent, proactive support

I'm returning to HLE (and my Mortgage broker Mohit) for third time and they delivered again with excellent outcome. Mohit is excellent in analysing situation and providing a perfect mortgage recommendation. He is very approachable, responsive and turns around so quick.
I was well supported by Sajal and Saejal (as I had split loan) through out the process. Both is very meticulous. detail oriented and make sure each and every step happens on time and correctly. I can remember how Sajal chase me up to get the loan done on time and on the exact day planned.

I would definitely recommend them (again) and I can say, they are simply best mortgage out there.

My hearty thanks once again to Mohit, Sajal and Seajal. You are the best.

Find out how Home Loan Experts compares to other Home Loans

Great after sales customer service

I was having difficulties understanding how the repayment process works and was so worried.
Lucky enough with help of HLE team especially Subham's great service and clarification, I am clear and relived.

Another property taken care of by the Home Loan Experts

Mohit and madhuker were exceptional once again in securing us finance for a property.
From start to finish Mohit was excellent in giving me a realistic view of my borrowing capabilities and what I need to gather to put in an application. Once approved, Madhuker was chasing up the bank, solicitor and tieing up all loose ends.
Thanks again guys!

Great!!

We didn’t speak to our broker a lot however, Farah was fantastic. She responded quickly and did everything she could for us in this difficult time. The thanks for all your hard work Farah.

Allison H.

Allison H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic service.. highly recommended

Obtaining a home loan can be a stressful experience but the staff at Home Loan Experts made it seem easy, from completing the application to finalising the loan contract nothing was too much trouble. The service was first rate and I would recommend them to anyone looking to obtain a loan.

Great service again

Excellent service from Vivienne and Deepika, negotiating a better rate on our existing loan with minimal fuss when I thought we would have to change banks to get something better!

Mia P

Mia Pasked

My husband is retired and I am 60 and work full time. Our home is fully paid for. What is the likelihood of being approved for a $60,000 home equity loan? Looking to pay minimal monthly repayments for 5 years then pay the loan out when I retire at 65. We have no other loans.

Bobby M.

Bobby M.asked

Dear Home Loan Expert,

Do your company can give mortgage/loan for foreigners (non-PR) who bought Australia property such as Indonesian ?

H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Thank you for your query Bobby. Could you please email us at feedback@homeloanexperts.com.au and provide us your details, then we can contact you. We can assist foreigners who are looking to buy in Australia or have property in Australia but there are many other factors to consider before our brokers can advise you. Once we get your details, our non - PR expert broker can call you to discuss your situation.

jesss999

jesss999asked

Selling our home but in debt for ourr credit card.. it's overdue. We will have 200thousand deposit once we sell pay ourdebts off. Owneverything and always pay rent on time.have 3 kids I work full-time casually and my husband works as a subcontractor looking to buy a house in qlds around 650thousdand. How long after we pay the overdrawn credit card off could we apply for a loan?

Hi Jess
Some of our lenders would be ok with you buying a house right away. They all take a different view of missed payments. Some want to see 2 years of clear repayments on your credit card as they can see this on your credit file. Some want 3 months. Others are fine with 1 month or it still being late. The main issue is likely to be your husband's employment as subcontractor (self employed contractor) is usually viewed in a similar way to someone running a full business. Some lenders are ok if he has been doing this for at least a year and others want to see at least two years in this structure. I'd recommend that you call us on 1300889743 and ask for someone who specialises in unusual employment and they will be able to let you know what to do. The late payments aren't a major concern to me as you have a large deposit.

Get an answer from our members and Home Loan Experts representatives