Home Loan Experts

Thanks so much- we love our home!

Thank you Mohit, Rojina and Ashma for helping us with our loan!
You were all so patient and answered all our questions and worked tirelessly until throughout the the home loan process!
I would recommend Home Loan Experts to anyone looking for a home loan :)

Loan Start DateOctober 2020

Michelle

MichelleIllawarra, NSW

Professional, efficient and well communicated

I am very happy with the service provided. I was kept well informed and updated throughout the process and the home loan experts were very professional, nice and efficient and really wanted to ensure I was happy with everything. I will definitely use them again.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020
Arno Sosilo

Arno SosiloPerth, WA

Refinancing process made easy with Home Loan Experts

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020

Great Customer Service

Fantastic pro active group Home Loan Specialist we had Seajal Adhikari our Customer Relationship Specialist contact us to update us on the fact HLS had acted on our behalf to get a reduction in our mortgage rate. Thank you Seajal and I would recommend the team at HLS to any of my network.

Loan Start DateAugust 2010

Great service and patient

Kenneth and Aasish were really great in helping us navigate and secure a home loan. We had a few hiccups along the way but I cannot fault either Kenneth or Aasish. I am sure with someone else, the hiccups would have been huge roadblocks.

Chieu L.

Chieu L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Expert in Home Loan for couple waiting for Partner Visa

Loan used forSecond Home

Best service ever!!! Highly recommended

Sheng(Shane) is unbelievably helpful, responsive and professional. He spent a lot of effort negotiating a good rate with the bank and kept us informed and guided every step of the process which made a supposedly stressful thing such a breeze. The extra mile and caring and understanding manner really made a huge difference. We cannot thank him enough and would strongly recommend him and home loan experts to anyone looking for a smooth experience when getting a loan.

Loan Start DateJune 2020
Loan used forSecond Home
Dewan M.

Dewan M.Sydney, NSW

Good service and Communication

I had a mostly pleasant experience working with this company and they have been very helpful with majority of my questions as a first home buyer. We bought a land first and later applied for the construction loan. Jenish, Kristina and Subhangi was great to communicate. There were few issues around the construction loan calculation but that been well taken care off. Still waiting for FHOG application and settlement, hopefully that will go smooth too. Overall I’d recommend them.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020

Excellent customer relationship

Subham Pokharel is an excellent customer relationship specialist with great customer focus and responsibility. Subham helped and advised me to switch my existing home loan to another very good home loan plan with highly competitive interest rates and flexibility. I am indeed happy with the level of support and information received. I would definitely recommend him and Home Loan Experts to other customers.

H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Hi Ranjith, Thank you for the review based on your exemplary experience with Subham Pokharel & Home Loan Experts. That is fantastic feedback and we will be sure to pass this on to Subham for you. We look forward to assisting you again!

rajesh k.

rajesh k.

excellent team work

It all started with an online enquiry Han followed by Jonathan contacting me and from than onwards everything went on very smoothly till my home loan was approved . Also not to mention Madhu who was so much involved in the process and made sure he updated me on the progress of the loan application everyday. Awesome team to have dealt with .I would have no thoughts about referring them to my friends and colleagues.

H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Super trustworthy and reliable!!!!

Our family is super grateful for the amazing work done by the team, especially by our broker, Jonathan P.

Their service has been amazing from day 1.
Here is a list of what we liked:
1. detailed oriented team
2. super serious and professional
3. competent broker with knowledge of banking policy and propriety market
4. they ACTUALLY care about their customers and go THE EXTRA MILE to help you have your finances organised in a timely and efficient way

We would never trust anyone else with our money! Thank you Jonathan P., Otto and Team

Vivekharin

VivekharinSydney, NSW

A truly World class experience!

Loan Start DateJune 2020
H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Amazing service and outcome.

The company was proactive in identifying our needs and diligent in executing the plan we developed together. They frequently checked in with us to ensure we had no ongoing concerns throughout the process. Finally they were not only able to achieve the desired outcome but went beyond our expectations.

Rodin

RodinSydney, NSW

They know their stuff.

Going through several Home Loan providers, we were given a response stating that we were not financially ready. However, Mohit and his team from Home Loan Experts managed to sort things out for us. They explained the process of buying a home and how it would be spread out. Their service is top-notch as well.

Excellent customer service

I had requested to split my loan into a variable portion and fixed portion. Received excellent support and service from Subham, Jenish and team. Subham was very thorough with the application and was very prompt in answering all my queries. There were regular updates on the progress of the application which was highly appreciated. Would definitely recommend Home Loan Experts.

Loan Start DateOctober 2019

Dmitry

DmitryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional, smooth process! And can't imagine anyone to be better, best choice I've made.

After being disappointed with my previous broker unprofessional ways of working, I've done a thorough research and found homeloanexperts and thought its worth to try after reading many good reviews. Mohit found the best home loan available for me on the market and made everything possible to make sure I had it secured! Settlement just completed and the process was all so easy to understand thanks to Prajeet! Constant communication, quick replies, understanding all the formalities and needs without being biased or pushy. Although due to COVID-19 the banks were acting slowly, home loan experts were able to escalate my case and it was all ready by the settlement date. If that's not perfect, what is it then.

Jitesh B.

Jitesh B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Had a professional experience with the refinance inquiry.

Vivienne and her team provided excellent comparison for the products available in the market. They further assisted me with choosing the right product based on my current situation.
Cheers to the Homeloan team...

Loan Start DateMay 2020
H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Thanks Jitesh B, we are so pleased you were happy with the service!
Please don't hesitate to get back in touch if we can help you with anything.
All the best with your new home.

samantha B.

samantha B.South East Queensland, QLD

the only one mortgage broker you will ever need

i met mohit via a google search .
thank god i did .
he and his team is really honest and friendly and exceeded all my expectations .

i will refer all my friends to mohit and team without any hesitation .

sam
director
sleepcenter beds

Loan used forHome Construction
H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Thanks sam, we are so pleased you were happy with the service!
Please don't hesitate to get back in touch if we can help you with anything.
All the best with your new home.

Mohit and his team were great!

Mohit, Anjita and Rojina offered great customer service experience. They responded on time and offered me great deal on my home loan. They were friendly and cordial with me and even went over and above my expectations from them when Mohit cleared a misunderstanding between me and the seller's agent.
No costs to me.
Extremely satisfied with your service. Look forward to working with you.

H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, Ishwar K. I will definitely pass on your great compliments to Mohit and his team. We look forward to assisting you throughout the life of your home loan.

Chuck

Chuck

Excellent Service!!!....

My application was very complicated and the process took awhile but with the professionalism of Preeti and most specially Prajeet, it was great. Keeping me up to date and following up it up. It finally went well. Thank you so much!

H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, Chuck. I will definitely pass on your great compliments to Preeti and Prajeet. We look forward to assisting you throughout the life of your home loan.

Mia P

Mia Pasked

My husband is retired and I am 60 and work full time. Our home is fully paid for. What is the likelihood of being approved for a $60,000 home equity loan? Looking to pay minimal monthly repayments for 5 years then pay the loan out when I retire at 65. We have no other loans.

Bobby M.

Bobby M.asked

Dear Home Loan Expert,

Do your company can give mortgage/loan for foreigners (non-PR) who bought Australia property such as Indonesian ?

H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Thank you for your query Bobby. Could you please email us at feedback@homeloanexperts.com.au and provide us your details, then we can contact you. We can assist foreigners who are looking to buy in Australia or have property in Australia but there are many other factors to consider before our brokers can advise you. Once we get your details, our non - PR expert broker can call you to discuss your situation.

jesss999

jesss999asked

Selling our home but in debt for ourr credit card.. it's overdue. We will have 200thousand deposit once we sell pay ourdebts off. Owneverything and always pay rent on time.have 3 kids I work full-time casually and my husband works as a subcontractor looking to buy a house in qlds around 650thousdand. How long after we pay the overdrawn credit card off could we apply for a loan?

Hi Jess
Some of our lenders would be ok with you buying a house right away. They all take a different view of missed payments. Some want to see 2 years of clear repayments on your credit card as they can see this on your credit file. Some want 3 months. Others are fine with 1 month or it still being late. The main issue is likely to be your husband's employment as subcontractor (self employed contractor) is usually viewed in a similar way to someone running a full business. Some lenders are ok if he has been doing this for at least a year and others want to see at least two years in this structure. I'd recommend that you call us on 1300889743 and ask for someone who specialises in unusual employment and they will be able to let you know what to do. The late payments aren't a major concern to me as you have a large deposit.

Get an answer from our members and Home Loan Experts representatives