4.9

Sam W

Sam WSouth West, WA

All willing to help, the drops off the face of the earth.

Tania

Tania

Exceptional Service

Romy, Ayush and Abhijiti were an absolute pleasure to deal with! So professional and knowledgeable. From the beginning all the way through to settlement, they made the whole process so easy and hassle free. Highly recommended!

Seraya6632

Seraya6632South East Queensland, QLD

The great service continues!

Once again home loan experts made the process of comparing and fixing our home loan with the best possible option. Proactive, prompt responses and hassle free.

Thanks as always Team.

Loan Start DateAugust 2017
H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Hi Seraya, Thank you for the five-star review based on your awesome experience at Home Loan Experts. The best compliment would be for you to recommend us to your family and friends. We wish you all the best!

James

JamesSydney, NSW

Home Loan Experts are Home Loan Heroes!

Loan Start DateSeptember 2017
Loan used forSecond Home

Job well done

Loan Start DateAugust 2020
Loan used forInvestment Property
Paul

PaulGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wonderful seamless service

Home Loan Experts team are very communicative and help you through all phases of your home loan even after it has settled. As my loan was due to expire they helped seamlessly adjust my first year fixed rate to another fixed rate with the lender with a new lower fixed rate. Its great to know you have someone to coach you through all your questions promptly. Happy to have a broker who can navigate you through. I would certainly use them for my next purchase.

Loan Start DateJune 2019
Loan used forInvestment Property
Zeeshan

ZeeshanVictoria

Great mortgage services by competent brokers

Excellent services with full satisfaction. Both Nirayu and Atul provided great mortgage services to settle my loan with bank than anticipated. They were ahead of the process which helped me proactively manage smoothly my first home mortgage experience. Team helped me out even ready for final home settlement. Huge thanks and greatly admire your services. Strongly recommended for high customer experience

Thank you!

Thanks Ajar and Avinove for arranging our mortgage with us. It was a long process especially with the challenges of Covid and us being based in HK, but they pulled through in the end.

Herry N

Herry NSydney, NSW

Ease with the service

I have been with Home Loan experts for more than 2 years now and their customer service especialy Mohit Lal Pradhan and Seajal Adhikari always top notch and they will give you update every step of the way re your home loan needs and they also follow up for you with the bank to get best result every time.

I recommend their service to everyone that need top notch service.

Excellent service

Nirayu and Atul provided great customer service. Very responsive, regular follow up and excellent in helping to resolve any issues with the bank.
The banks did cause some delays, as there have been very high re-financing enquiries reported recently, but Nirayu and Atul took responsibility and resolved every problem.

Loan Start DateJuly 2020

John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Impeccable Customer Service

I'm a returning customer to HLE and my broker (Amine) has once again been nothing short of excellent. His ability to provide punctual and relevant advise along with ability to get the difficult home loan approved is a testament to the quality brokers HLE provide.

Loan Start DateJuly 2020
Loan used forSecond Home
H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Thank you, John, for the five-star review. We're glad that Amine was able to assist you with your complicated situation. The best compliment would be for you to recommend us to your family and friends. We wish you all the best for your new house.

Amandeep S.

Amandeep S.South East Queensland, QLD

An excellent end to end service and a seamless journey!

Came across Home Loan experts online and based on their reviews across social media, trusted them for my first home journey in Australia. I was assigned Prakash and Pranamya as my support brokers and they handled end to end process for me from intial identification of competitive mortgage options to finally settling them as per my requirements. Through out the stage-gates, they were supportive, patient and always willing to go extra mile with help at any point of the day. I will always remember their smiling engagements and willingness to help and explain any requirement.
Without an iota of doubt, I will recommend them to all and in fact will have them as my preferred agents for all future requirements.

SJ P

SJ PAU

Easy and prompt process from inquiry to settlement even during job probation period.

I was very glad I went to HomeLoan Experts for my first home loan. Getting home loan during a new job probation period was a big hurdle for both me and wife as I inquired through various banks ad brokers, only to be told to wait or NO. I contacted Kenneth from Homeloan Experts and he was very helpful from the very start and offered me two competitive home loan proposals. The process thereafter was smooth and Pranam was very helpful and pro active with the settlement process. After 2 months from the inquiry my home loan was settled. I would definitely recommend everyone to contact homeloan experts.

Home loan approval

Going through the process of Home loan is a bit stressful. But Home loan experts made this journey very easy. Its like walk in a park. They were very fast and accurate with their work and responses. I am really satisfied and would highly recommend to my friends.

H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Hi Riazuddin, Thank you for the feedback on your experience with Home Loan Experts. We always strive to make things as easy as possible for our customers, so it's great this was the case for you. We wish you all the best!

Ben A.

Ben A.South East Queensland, QLD

Incredibly efficient - USA income

As an Aussie earning USA income, these guys found two options within a couple days, super competitive rates and incredible communication.

Can’t speak highly enough of them and stoked to move into our new home in 11 days!

Loan Start DateJune 2020

Jess

JessSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy with the Home Loan Experts. I have and will recommend them to others! I've used them 4 times now

I have no complaints about the customer service. No costs involved. I'm very satisfied with the home loan rate received.
The Home Loan Experts were great to deal with. They are also there to help for the life of the loan!

Loan Start DateJune 2020
Manav D.

Manav D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent professional service!

Great service from home loan experts team Mohit and Aasish. I must say the communication throughout the process was wonderful and very clear at all stages. Won't think twice on recommending you to anyone looking for finance options. Keep up the good work!

Review

Review

Best mortgage brokers

Mohit, Madhuker and Rojina were excellent and on top of everything. Excellent advice and prompt communication. Everything is done online/phone/email and i’m suprised how efficient their systems are. Nothing is too hard for them. Don’t hesitate to give home loan experts a go. Highly recommended.

Samantha H.

Samantha H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

2nd time refinancing - super happy

Romy & Bibek were, as always super informative and helpful through the entire process. Questions were answered promptly and usually a follow up phone call within the hour. Highly recommend the team!

Loan Start DateMay 2020
H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Hi Samantha H, Thank you for the review based on your exemplary experience with Romy & Bibek. That is fantastic feedback and we will be sure to pass this on to Romy & Bibek for you. We look forward to assisting you again!

Delay in proper evaluation resulting waste of customer's time & money!

H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Hi Fon L, Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We'd like to look into this for you and see what we can do to help you. Could you please send us an email at complaints@homeloanexperts.com.au?

Mia P

Mia Pasked

My husband is retired and I am 60 and work full time. Our home is fully paid for. What is the likelihood of being approved for a $60,000 home equity loan? Looking to pay minimal monthly repayments for 5 years then pay the loan out when I retire at 65. We have no other loans.

Bobby M.

Bobby M.asked

Dear Home Loan Expert,

Do your company can give mortgage/loan for foreigners (non-PR) who bought Australia property such as Indonesian ?

H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Thank you for your query Bobby. Could you please email us at feedback@homeloanexperts.com.au and provide us your details, then we can contact you. We can assist foreigners who are looking to buy in Australia or have property in Australia but there are many other factors to consider before our brokers can advise you. Once we get your details, our non - PR expert broker can call you to discuss your situation.

jesss999

jesss999asked

Selling our home but in debt for ourr credit card.. it's overdue. We will have 200thousand deposit once we sell pay ourdebts off. Owneverything and always pay rent on time.have 3 kids I work full-time casually and my husband works as a subcontractor looking to buy a house in qlds around 650thousdand. How long after we pay the overdrawn credit card off could we apply for a loan?

Hi Jess
Some of our lenders would be ok with you buying a house right away. They all take a different view of missed payments. Some want to see 2 years of clear repayments on your credit card as they can see this on your credit file. Some want 3 months. Others are fine with 1 month or it still being late. The main issue is likely to be your husband's employment as subcontractor (self employed contractor) is usually viewed in a similar way to someone running a full business. Some lenders are ok if he has been doing this for at least a year and others want to see at least two years in this structure. I'd recommend that you call us on 1300889743 and ask for someone who specialises in unusual employment and they will be able to let you know what to do. The late payments aren't a major concern to me as you have a large deposit.

Get an answer from our members and Home Loan Experts representatives