Home Loan Experts

Home Loan Experts (page 2 of 37)

5 Star Service throughout

Zeeshan

ZeeshanVictoria

Great mortgage services by competent brokers

Excellent services with full satisfaction. Both Nirayu and Atul provided great mortgage services to settle my loan with bank than anticipated. They were ahead of the process which helped me proactively manage smoothly my first home mortgage experience. Team helped me out even ready for final home settlement. Huge thanks and greatly admire your services. Strongly recommended for high customer experience

Mat

MatSydney, NSW

Great customer service

Prakash and Rojina were very accommodating and explained everything as simple as possible for us first home buyers. We were given enough information to make necessary decisions about our loan. The funding position was accurate except for the council rates which was not included in the estimate. Other than that, they are highly recommended!

Thank you!

Thanks Ajar and Avinove for arranging our mortgage with us. It was a long process especially with the challenges of Covid and us being based in HK, but they pulled through in the end.

Great Customer Service

Fantastic pro active group Home Loan Specialist we had Seajal Adhikari our Customer Relationship Specialist contact us to update us on the fact HLS had acted on our behalf to get a reduction in our mortgage rate. Thank you Seajal and I would recommend the team at HLS to any of my network.

Online Tools
Loan TypeSplit
Loan Start DateAugust 2010

H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Hi Chelsea Haynes, Thank you for the five-star review based on your awesome experience with Mohit at Home Loan Experts. We're glad that Mohit was able to assist you with your loan when others couldn't. We wish you all the best for your new house.

Paul R.

Paul R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service!

First time buyers.

I have to say that Robert Mo and his team went above and beyond to help us secure a home for our young family.

I would definitely recommend their services.

I don’t have one bad thing to say about them. They did really well coordinating the huge task of securing us a property.

We’ve moved into our new house July 15.

Thank you guys!

Online Tools
H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Hi Paul R, Thank you for your feedback on your fantastic experience with Home Loan Experts. We always strive to make the process simple for our customers whilst keeping them informed every step of the way. We wish you all the best with your new home!

Bloody terrible!

Customer service? What customer service.
Was lied to the whole way through. [Name Removed] was happy to take me on, then was soon past off to [Name Removed] who could barely speak English and basically incoherent. They would never answer the phone, took ages to get back to us, made promises they couldn't keep.

Katie

KatieSydney, NSW

Really great service. Super responsive and helpful.

Mohit, Deepika, and the team were so fantastic with the whole process. They are easily contactable, responded rapidly to my queries. And got great results in negotiating my rates with the banks. Highly recommend!

Herry N

Herry NSydney, NSW

Ease with the service

I have been with Home Loan experts for more than 2 years now and their customer service especialy Mohit Lal Pradhan and Seajal Adhikari always top notch and they will give you update every step of the way re your home loan needs and they also follow up for you with the bank to get best result every time.

I recommend their service to everyone that need top notch service.

Amazing customer service

I worked closely with Ayusha who provided all the necessary steps for the request I put forward (guarantor removal). She was able to help me and always followed up with constant emails letting me know how the process was progressing .Great customer service , will continue to use the team for many years to come

Excellent service, very knowledgable

Prakash and Irek were fantastic in helping us secure a loan. They were more knowledgeable about investment options than other brokers we'd approached. We appreciated their thoroughness and excellent communication. Highly recommended!

Loan Start DateMay 2020
Loan used forInvestment Property

The best brokers ever

Jonathan and Ujjwal are the best professional brokers I've ever met! They're very reliable when it comes to literally anything related to your adventure of real estate. You’ll be in good hands with them. I’m sure they will be my next broker again!

shrilatha R.

shrilatha R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Mohit the Super star- you rock-wishing you a bright future.

Loan used forHome Construction

you will not be alone

Daniel P.Perth, WA

Disgusting customer service spoke to like a peasant!

I was belittled and told I couldn't read properly when I was the one who spoke fluent English! Disgusting customer service would not recommend!! These people are an absolute disgrace.

High level? What a joke

H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Hi Daniel P, We tried calling you several times but could'nt get through. Could you please provide us with your best contact details or the email address so that we can get in touch with you directly?

Excellent service

Nirayu and Atul provided great customer service. Very responsive, regular follow up and excellent in helping to resolve any issues with the bank.
The banks did cause some delays, as there have been very high re-financing enquiries reported recently, but Nirayu and Atul took responsibility and resolved every problem.

Loan used forRefinancing

Great service and patient

Kenneth and Aasish were really great in helping us navigate and secure a home loan. We had a few hiccups along the way but I cannot fault either Kenneth or Aasish. I am sure with someone else, the hiccups would have been huge roadblocks.

Loan TypeSplit

Marvin

MarvinSydney, NSW

Always delivers!

We have been dealing with Home Loan Experts for over 8 years now and always are amazed by their level of 5 star service. You can always rely on them to guide you through and get the best possible deals. Subham was very great to deal with. Highly recommend Home Loan Experts and their team!

Amazing service!

Great customer service. Rojina was amazing. Vert attentive and professional. Very happy with the whole process!
Highly recommend them to everyone. They go out of their way to meet customer expectations.

Mia P

Mia Pasked

My husband is retired and I am 60 and work full time. Our home is fully paid for. What is the likelihood of being approved for a $60,000 home equity loan? Looking to pay minimal monthly repayments for 5 years then pay the loan out when I retire at 65. We have no other loans.

Bobby M.

Bobby M.asked

Dear Home Loan Expert,

Do your company can give mortgage/loan for foreigners (non-PR) who bought Australia property such as Indonesian ?

H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Thank you for your query Bobby. Could you please email us at feedback@homeloanexperts.com.au and provide us your details, then we can contact you. We can assist foreigners who are looking to buy in Australia or have property in Australia but there are many other factors to consider before our brokers can advise you. Once we get your details, our non - PR expert broker can call you to discuss your situation.

jesss999

jesss999asked

Selling our home but in debt for ourr credit card.. it's overdue. We will have 200thousand deposit once we sell pay ourdebts off. Owneverything and always pay rent on time.have 3 kids I work full-time casually and my husband works as a subcontractor looking to buy a house in qlds around 650thousdand. How long after we pay the overdrawn credit card off could we apply for a loan?

Hi Jess
Some of our lenders would be ok with you buying a house right away. They all take a different view of missed payments. Some want to see 2 years of clear repayments on your credit card as they can see this on your credit file. Some want 3 months. Others are fine with 1 month or it still being late. The main issue is likely to be your husband's employment as subcontractor (self employed contractor) is usually viewed in a similar way to someone running a full business. Some lenders are ok if he has been doing this for at least a year and others want to see at least two years in this structure. I'd recommend that you call us on 1300889743 and ask for someone who specialises in unusual employment and they will be able to let you know what to do. The late payments aren't a major concern to me as you have a large deposit.

Get an answer from our members and Home Loan Experts representatives