Home Loan Experts

Home Loan Experts (page 3 of 37)

Jeff L.

Jeff L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic to deal with

I have been with HLE for over five years now and they do look after you. On a few occasions, they took it onto themselves to get the best rate from the bank without even being asked for. This is what I call service.
In terms of customer service, they are quick to reply to emails and always providing feedback on loan applications. They take the time to explain and elaborate on their answer which makes you feel like a valued customer.
Definitely Recommend.

John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Impeccable Customer Service

I'm a returning customer to HLE and my broker (Amine) has once again been nothing short of excellent. His ability to provide punctual and relevant advise along with ability to get the difficult home loan approved is a testament to the quality brokers HLE provide.

H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Thank you, John, for the five-star review. We're glad that Amine was able to assist you with your complicated situation. The best compliment would be for you to recommend us to your family and friends. We wish you all the best for your new house.

Shayne

ShayneMid North Coast, NSW

Best service ever.

From beginning to end and ongoing. Fantastic service. I love the after service care I get, as I was not understanding the home loan at first, but Prakriti, has promptly answered my queries, even on weekends. Super happy and highly recommend.

H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Hi Shayne, Thank you for the feedback on your experience with Prakriti. We always strive to make things as easy as possible for our customers, so it's great this was the case for you. We wish you all the best!

PreeGee

PreeGeeSydney

Perfect mortgage advice, paired with excellent, proactive support

I'm returning to HLE (and my Mortgage broker Mohit) for third time and they delivered again with excellent outcome. Mohit is excellent in analysing situation and providing a perfect mortgage recommendation. He is very approachable, responsive and turns around so quick.
I was well supported by Sajal and Saejal (as I had split loan) through out the process. Both is very meticulous. detail oriented and make sure each and every step happens on time and correctly. I can remember how Sajal chase me up to get the loan done on time and on the exact day planned.

I would definitely recommend them (again) and I can say, they are simply best mortgage out there.

My hearty thanks once again to Mohit, Sajal and Seajal. You are the best.

Excellent customer experience!

As first home owner, we have no idea of the process involved particularly financial aspect but Prakash and Madhuker made it easy for us. I commend Prakash for always thinking out of the box and always keeping us informed of what's happening. Madhuker as well for always liasing with the bank on behalf of us and making sure all requirements are processed. Would definitely recommend to my friends and relatives

H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Great after sales customer service

I was having difficulties understanding how the repayment process works and was so worried.
Lucky enough with help of HLE team especially Subham's great service and clarification, I am clear and relived.

Amandeep S.

Amandeep S.South East Queensland, QLD

An excellent end to end service and a seamless journey!

Came across Home Loan experts online and based on their reviews across social media, trusted them for my first home journey in Australia. I was assigned Prakash and Pranamya as my support brokers and they handled end to end process for me from intial identification of competitive mortgage options to finally settling them as per my requirements. Through out the stage-gates, they were supportive, patient and always willing to go extra mile with help at any point of the day. I will always remember their smiling engagements and willingness to help and explain any requirement.
Without an iota of doubt, I will recommend them to all and in fact will have them as my preferred agents for all future requirements.

Another property taken care of by the Home Loan Experts

Mohit and madhuker were exceptional once again in securing us finance for a property.
From start to finish Mohit was excellent in giving me a realistic view of my borrowing capabilities and what I need to gather to put in an application. Once approved, Madhuker was chasing up the bank, solicitor and tieing up all loose ends.
Thanks again guys!

SJ P

SJ PAU

Easy and prompt process from inquiry to settlement even during job probation period.

I was very glad I went to HomeLoan Experts for my first home loan. Getting home loan during a new job probation period was a big hurdle for both me and wife as I inquired through various banks ad brokers, only to be told to wait or NO. I contacted Kenneth from Homeloan Experts and he was very helpful from the very start and offered me two competitive home loan proposals. The process thereafter was smooth and Pranam was very helpful and pro active with the settlement process. After 2 months from the inquiry my home loan was settled. I would definitely recommend everyone to contact homeloan experts.

Home loan approval

Going through the process of Home loan is a bit stressful. But Home loan experts made this journey very easy. Its like walk in a park. They were very fast and accurate with their work and responses. I am really satisfied and would highly recommend to my friends.

H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Hi Riazuddin, Thank you for the feedback on your experience with Home Loan Experts. We always strive to make things as easy as possible for our customers, so it's great this was the case for you. We wish you all the best!

Chieu L.

Chieu L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Expert in Home Loan for couple waiting for Partner Visa

Great!!

We didn’t speak to our broker a lot however, Farah was fantastic. She responded quickly and did everything she could for us in this difficult time. The thanks for all your hard work Farah.

Ben A.

Ben A.South East Queensland, QLD

Incredibly efficient - USA income

As an Aussie earning USA income, these guys found two options within a couple days, super competitive rates and incredible communication.

Can’t speak highly enough of them and stoked to move into our new home in 11 days!

Best service ever!!! Highly recommended

Sheng(Shane) is unbelievably helpful, responsive and professional. He spent a lot of effort negotiating a good rate with the bank and kept us informed and guided every step of the process which made a supposedly stressful thing such a breeze. The extra mile and caring and understanding manner really made a huge difference. We cannot thank him enough and would strongly recommend him and home loan experts to anyone looking for a smooth experience when getting a loan.

Allison H.

Allison H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic service.. highly recommended

Obtaining a home loan can be a stressful experience but the staff at Home Loan Experts made it seem easy, from completing the application to finalising the loan contract nothing was too much trouble. The service was first rate and I would recommend them to anyone looking to obtain a loan.

Great service again

Excellent service from Vivienne and Deepika, negotiating a better rate on our existing loan with minimal fuss when I thought we would have to change banks to get something better!

Christian H.

Christian H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

First Rate Service.

Homeloan experts, in particular my broker Nirayu and their processing specialist Shinani, found an excellent product for me and were first rate in their service. They were understanding, polite and very responsive to my requests. Importantly they were dealing a tricky mixed-use loan application and were able to find the only lender able to accommodate my particular needs. Further, the settlement was protracted due to the National Bushfires and then COVID-19 situation. Throughout these difficult proceedings (the settlement was 6-months!) , their service and commitment to me never wavered. I would throughly recommend this broker service to anyone looking for a loan, in particular Nirayu. Thanks so much!

Vladimir

VladimirSydney, NSW

Great proactive home loan broker agency

Excellent service, great, friendly staff. Saved us hundreds of dollars by monitoring and reviewing our home loan rate. Negotiated a much better rate with our lender and all we had to do is sign one form. Highly recommend Home Loan Experts.

H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Hi Vladimir, Thank you for the feedback on your experience with Home Loan Experts. We always strive to make things as easy as possible for our customers, so it's great this was the case for you. We wish you all the best!

Jess

JessSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy with the Home Loan Experts. I have and will recommend them to others! I've used them 4 times now

I have no complaints about the customer service. No costs involved. I'm very satisfied with the home loan rate received.
The Home Loan Experts were great to deal with. They are also there to help for the life of the loan!

Darren

DarrenSydney

Absolutely A1 service

Easy to deal with from the very get go
to settlement. Hassle free.
Been using home loan experts now for my 3rd property. Always pleasure to deal with Vivienne. It's the little 1% that they do that puts them ahead of the rest.
I highly recommended contacting the team at Homeloan experts

H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Hi Darren, Thank you for the review based on your exemplary experience with Vivienne. That is fantastic feedback and we will be sure to pass this on to Vivienne for you. We look forward to assisting you again!

Mia P

Mia Pasked

My husband is retired and I am 60 and work full time. Our home is fully paid for. What is the likelihood of being approved for a $60,000 home equity loan? Looking to pay minimal monthly repayments for 5 years then pay the loan out when I retire at 65. We have no other loans.

Bobby M.

Bobby M.asked

Dear Home Loan Expert,

Do your company can give mortgage/loan for foreigners (non-PR) who bought Australia property such as Indonesian ?

H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Thank you for your query Bobby. Could you please email us at feedback@homeloanexperts.com.au and provide us your details, then we can contact you. We can assist foreigners who are looking to buy in Australia or have property in Australia but there are many other factors to consider before our brokers can advise you. Once we get your details, our non - PR expert broker can call you to discuss your situation.

jesss999

jesss999asked

Selling our home but in debt for ourr credit card.. it's overdue. We will have 200thousand deposit once we sell pay ourdebts off. Owneverything and always pay rent on time.have 3 kids I work full-time casually and my husband works as a subcontractor looking to buy a house in qlds around 650thousdand. How long after we pay the overdrawn credit card off could we apply for a loan?

Hi Jess
Some of our lenders would be ok with you buying a house right away. They all take a different view of missed payments. Some want to see 2 years of clear repayments on your credit card as they can see this on your credit file. Some want 3 months. Others are fine with 1 month or it still being late. The main issue is likely to be your husband's employment as subcontractor (self employed contractor) is usually viewed in a similar way to someone running a full business. Some lenders are ok if he has been doing this for at least a year and others want to see at least two years in this structure. I'd recommend that you call us on 1300889743 and ask for someone who specialises in unusual employment and they will be able to let you know what to do. The late payments aren't a major concern to me as you have a large deposit.

Get an answer from our members and Home Loan Experts representatives