HomeBrand Baby Wipes

HomeBrand Baby Wipes (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Baby Wipes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

andee

andee

Terrible

I can't stand this product, and despite it being the cheapest (or at least one of ) wipes on the market I would never purchase again. I used perhaps a 1/4 of the packet before I moved it to the cleaning cupboard, they didn't last there long either and were promptly binned. In my opinion I would never recommend this product.
These wipes are cheap and easy to use in that they have a flip top so are easy to access when keeping a wriggling toddler under control!
When you pull the wipes out its like your hand rings out the liquid and I find the liquid runs down my hands. When pulling one wipe out before it rips along the perforated line I tend to get 3 or 4!

LJ588

LJ588NSW, 2756

Terrible

i only bought these once thinking i would give them a go, but they are to thin and feel rough and i wouldn't like them used on me so i stopped using them on my baby. I now buy the thicker woolworths brand wipes and find these to be much much better.
cheap and easy to pull them out
they are very very thin and dry

Newmummy82

Newmummy82

Terrible

not impressed at all compared to other cheap brands like Wipeeze Little Angel from Big W(which doesnt seem to be on this website, now those i highly recommend better than huggies and curash and cheap), these "no frills" really are just that they just dont clean up what you would expect. The fabric is terrible they maybe dirt cheap but that thats it.
easy dispensary, extremely cheap
to be honest these are rubbish and i would never use them for my baby, the material they are made out of are rubbish you cant get a good grip to wipe with them and are far to thin and slippery.

pennie

pennie

Terrible

my overall opinion of the home brand wipes is that i will never buy them ever again they are very cheap and u get what you pay for in this case, they wont clean my childs bottom let alone wipe down her high chair, i would never recommend this product
this product comes in a easy dispenceable container, they are very cheap
to be honest i hate them i have bought them once and will never buy them again they are way to thin and clean absolutly nothing, everything goes straight through the cloth, they are very sinilar to the red rooster napkins which are hopeless

holdenchick

holdenchickqld, 4211

Terrible

Overall i hated these nappy wipes. They were terrible for nappy changes and quite unsafe if your child sticks their hand into the hole where the wipes come out.
These wipes are good for cleaning hands and face from feeding times and gets paint off their hands. These are very cheap to buy.
These wipes are way to thin to clean babies bottoms and create more mess than what was originally there. The container has sharp edges so if you loose the edge of a wipe and put your hand down to try and get another one it hurts. The containers are not very safe for children.

heytherek

heytherek

Terrible

I tried these wipes when they were on special but I have to say I will never purchase them again and ended up just chucking them out. The wipes are not soft and have a very cheap feel about them. I used them once on my baby and I felt terribly bad for even doing so. I would only recommend using them for general cleaning of hands and maybe they would be useful taken on camping trips, but not on a baby.
Good for general cleaning around the house.
Not very soft at all. Do not feel good to use on a baby.

happy_life

happy_lifeQLD, 4817

Pour a little dissinfectant into the container and use them to wipe down the toilet seat and anything else your children touch while toilet training. It's a quick and cheap solution to kill germs around the bathroom.
These are great to use with disinfectant as a cheap toilet wipe when your kids are toilet training.
They are to nasty to use on a childs skin

shellfreak

shellfreak

Terrible

These I purchased when they were on sale but I would not likely buy them again unless I wanted to use them for a cheap way to clean around the house. They really feel quite harsh and I would not want to be using them on the delicate skin of a young baby. Very very cheap but that is about the only benefit of them.
Very cheap but I would not want to use them on a young baby as they feel quite harsh and not very soft.
Too harsh for using on babies. Only real use is as a cleaner around the house in my opinion.

stuzjules

stuzjules

Terrible

Very nasty product not sure they should be allowed to have baby in the title. I do like the idea that others have suggested like using them to clean the toilet but I do not believe they should be used directly on anyones skin. I wouldn't even use them to clean hands, will probably just toss them out.
Not much, have bought a pack and can't really find a use for them.
They have a very over-powering smell which suggests they are full of chemicals and nasty products. I wouldn't put them anywhere near my son. Very cheap and nasty, not worth even trying - stay away.

CourtneyWhite

CourtneyWhite

Terrible

We had a desperate week and decided to buy these wipes.. All I can say is never again! The wipes are like looking through lace very thin, very small. You put your finger through them when you pull them out of the container. I have been told that the wipes that come in the packet are better but am not game to try them! I now use these wipes for dusting my car or putting in the boot for extreme emergencies (even though I have wipes in the stroller, nappy bag, handbag, house, glove box and grandparents house of another brand!) Using these wipes is like using a piece of plastic to wipe baby's bum, It has the same absorbency!
Price, Easy to use container
Everything Else!

lizziegordon

lizziegordonACT, 2614

Terrible

I wouldn't recommend these for anything. They're cheap, but they're a complete waste of money. No point buying something that doesn't work! Buy the coles no-name brand instead.

I also agree with what everyone's said about the container. I got my finger caught in the lid trying to get a wipe out and it is so sharp and badly designed that it cut me! I wouldn't have these near kids
Cheap, container doesn't leak.
Very thin, poor quality, small, dry out quickly, too harsh and scratchy for using on bubs and too thin to clean anything up anyway. They're not even useful for wiping hands or anything when camping. Useless!

rw2830

rw2830

Considering the price it is a great product. Cheapest I have used and I thought it did the job just fine. I have now converted over. Would be great if it had a resealable lid to keep the freshness and wetness in.
great product considering its price. Frangrance is ok. Holds together

Mythic

Mythic

Good

I bought these three or four times, but after that stuck to the more expensive brands. Although they're well lubricated they don't feel that soft, and sometimes they're a little too wet, thus I prefer something a bit more pricy now days for my youngest.
You can't beat the price, they're incredibly cheap, the flip top of the conatiner makes it easy to drag the wipes out and break them off at the join, easy to access, the container ensures that the wipes keep their moisture
Thin, a bit too soppy and wet sometimes, container is big so not that easy to store unless you want to drag a huge baby bag around constantlly.

EileenGarraway

EileenGarrawayVic, 3178

Good

I believe that the HomeBrand baby wipes are just fine, as I use them for my grandkids and I first bought them when I had my first grandchild and she is going on six. These wipes haven't dried out at all and I am still to this day. Also, the container of the Homebrand I believe helps make them stay wet and you can store them away in your cupboard for the next child coming along. I have now four grandchildren and number five on the way and I will soon need to buy another container of baby wipes and I will be buying the Homebrand.
That they do not dry out.
Nothing too major, only a bit thin.

buddy1000

buddy1000nsw, 2441

well overall i dont like them they are cheap and they dont do what they are meant to do i would not waste any money on this product anymore
there cheap
they are thin and dont really do much

cherrychick

cherrychickAustralia

OK

Ok so they are affordable and you get a lot of wipes in a bulk pack. They are also easy to find at local supermarkets, how ever you need twice as many wipes to get the job done. So really you are just as better off buying a more expensive product.
Affordable.
To thin, dont do a good job.

mahyuddin

mahyuddinNSW, 2113

this product is very cheaper that ever I found. it is great product and the quality is good although the layer is quite thin but it is not problem. I can used it any time I change my baby nappies. this product is suitable for my baby skin and I do not see any problem during use this product. when I face with financial difficulties, Homebrand baby wipes is the alternative for my baby. it is cheaper and have good quality. I do not find any disadvantages yet from this product.
HomeBrand baby wipes is very cheaper product
smell sometime make inconvinience

lump77

lump77

First of all, I am reviewing the Homebrand nappy wipes that come in the plastic packet. These are COMPLETELY different to the horrible, rough, thin ones that come in the dispenser. I originally bought the expensive, stiff, Huggies baby wipes but thought I'd try a cheaper alternative but still use the Huggies dispenser box (I refill it with the Homebrand wipes). I have never gone back to any other brand since trying these Homebrand wipes. They are fantastic and cheap too!
Cheap. Smell nice. Very soft but not too thin.

Hithere12

Hithere12AU

Bad

I used these wipes because they were so cheap and I really like the dispenser that they come in. Apart from that I found them useless for cleaning little one's messy bottoms. They are paper thin and so very small, you need at least a dozen in one hit so they dont break and tear. They are also not very soft and found them to be scratchy like on babies skin. I am getting better use out of them by using them as a makeup remover.
Easy to use dispenser. Extremely Cheap. Good to use as a makeup remover.
Too thin, harsh on bubs skin. Terrible to use for cleaning babies bottom.

clackedy

clackedy

OK

these are best for babys without sensitive skin. i wouldnt recommend them for newborns. they are very thin but for about a quarter of the price of many other brands you get what you pay for. they are handy to keep in the car for emergencys like when you need to freshen up or wipe your hands. why not even give the dashboard a dust while you are at it!
very cheap, mulitple uses
not suitable for sensitive skin types. very thin.