HomeBrand Cottonlined Rubber

HomeBrand Cottonlined Rubber

Ada. S

Ada. SSydney

Woolworth "Homebrand" Rubber Gloves are getting worse

Years ago, Woolworth "Homebrand" Rubber Gloves can be last for months, later the life of this brand gloves keeping shorter and shorter, now they can only last for a couple of weeks, the rubber start feels like going to melt. The worst one I bought only used once and it start leaks. "Homebrand gloves" are made of rubbish.

about average so far

I bought the homebrand rubber gloves as my old gloves were too small and hard to use from Woolworths fairy meadow supermarket nsw and so far so good @ it's a tiny bit tight though nothing to worry about and they are soft on the hands not to mention they are not an annoying to look at it @ so far they are good / they are cheap and affective so I would recommend the homebrand rubber gloves to anyone who needs to do some cleaning or just wants to pick up something to move it that is not sharp

brian

They would be even good for someone who wants to wash the dishes whether they do the dishes because they haven't got a dishwasher or the dishwasher broke down in between

notcold1

notcold1AU

Great gloves

I have really sensitive skin and sadly i don't have a dish washer. So often when it comes to washing the dishes and doing the general cleaning i cant do it with out wearing a pair of rubber gloves to stop the harsh chemicals from coming into contact with my skin. I find after a while it doesn't actually matter how much you pay for your gloves they all end up in the after a while because they have developed holes or tears. I really like these gloves they are cheap and are normally 99cents for the two pairs which is a really bargain and you just cant complain for that fantastic price.

Sada

SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good

brianasked

Howdy - I have dermatitis so I have to use gloves when touching dishwashing liquids and have hands that fit large or extra large gloves / would these homebrand gloves be suitable for me? - Or do they tear easily?

brian

I now bought some homebrand gloves a few weeks ago and so far so good so basically i don't need the question answered anymore

Get an answer from our members and Woolworths representatives

Release dateNov 2010