HomeBrand Nappies

HomeBrand Nappies

Brand Manager for HomeBrand Nappies? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

The worst nappy ever!!

We bought the homebrand nappies last week and they were keep leaking! Its been the 3rd time changing my bed sheet in 5 days!!! Luckily it is summer now so they dry faster. We never had such problem and frustration with almost any other brands. What a waste of money!!!

kazgem
kazgem

never again will i buy this crap

these were the worst nappies i have ever used. i ran out of the coles homebrand nappies which i love and have never had any problems with so i had to go to woolies because coles had shut so i figured wont be much difference with them and i cant afford the other expensive brands. well for the last 4 nights my boy has woken up all wet along with the bed but the nappy hasnt really had that much in it and yes the nappy was on properly. im so angry i will never buy these ones again. what a waste of money buying these ones.

Jay
JaySydney, NSW

Bad rash

Brought infant homebrand nappy to try and my newborn had bad rash, it looked like he got burnt with red swollen patch,his skin was peeling. I had to rush back to the shop to buy huggies. Maybe he might be too sensitive to use this brand at the moment.
Now im left with 59 homebrand nappy =(

Susieb
SusiebAU

Awful! Leaking nappies!

I thought these would be as good as Comfy Bots from Coles but they're terrible. In the last 48 hours I have had to change my sons outfits at least 8 times due to a leaking nappy, which leaves him soaked in wee, his bedding, and creates a pile of washing. The waist band feels like firm sand paper, will definitely find another nappy, these are awful.

Disposable Nappies

Find out how HomeBrand Nappies compares to other Disposable Nappies

lib1972
lib1972AU

Terrible nappy

After trying about 12 nappies out of the pack, I took them back! They constantly leaked through, and had no chance of being effective overnight. This was the first time I tried this brand of nappy, but never again.
Price